Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Hi Tonic,

when trying to add Police ranks and provide them with their gear/weapons, we always have blank weapon shops,

i think codingwise i did not make any mistakes, still however when we access the shops and want to buy something the shops show nothing, and you can only choose between your own inventory ( which then shows your default layout ).

Here is the lines we added:

please note we also changed the mission.sqm to match the names of the shops but no luck.

http://pastebin.com/PbZ480zs

Hi Tonic,

when trying to add Police ranks and provide them with their gear/weapons, we always have blank weapon shops,

i think codingwise i did not make any mistakes, still however when we access the shops and want to buy something the shops show nothing, and you can only choose between your own inventory ( which then shows your default layout ).

Here is the lines we added:

please note we also changed the mission.sqm to match the names of the shops but no luck.

http://pastebin.com/PbZ480zs

You added , to ending arrays.

["SMG_02_ACO_F",nil,15000],
                                               ["hgun_ACPC2_F",nil,17500],
                                               ["arifle_MXC_F",nil,30000],
                                               ["arifle_MXM_F",nil,50000],
                                               ["optic_MRCO",nil,10000],
                                               ["optic_Hamr",nil,15000],
                                               ["30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag",nil,100],
                                               ["30Rnd_9x21_Mag",nil,60],
                                               ["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",nil,200],

Should be:

["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",nil,200]

You added , to ending arrays.

["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",nil,200],

Should be:

["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",nil,200]

Thanks man, the shops are working now, couldnt believe such a small , would screw it up :)

2 small questions.

Is there a way to have your Police lights also work during daytime?

Are you implementing any Medic/EMS Services in your future releases?

good at all can someone help me with this error every time I connect to my server 3 weapon altis life

ERROR

( Contacting Server for player information ..)

good at all can someone help me with this error every time I connect to my server 3 weapon altis life

ERROR

( Contacting Server for player information ..)

This usually means that the link between ARMA 3 and MySQL can't be established, if you get past that and get a '3 tries failed' type of error then it means that it couldn't insert the player information into the database or retrieve it.

good all the errors that em miss now is the next to connect to server

(Contactin server for player information ..)

Edited by zona-gamer

right is what I thought avia, I simply create a database as came out in the post above and opened there database.txt and connect my data, I am using panel TCADMIN games, can this be the fault?

---------- Post added at 18:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

good thanks for your answers, the database that I have created is as user permissions and said in the tutorial, and I put my data in the file called some database.txt I add a different side? to connect? 3 msql weapon?

Maybe it's better for you to ask the question in your native language rather then trying to say it in English, so long as it is not in Russian I should be fine on reading it.

my tongue is Spanish ajja, it

failure is now giving me the following when trying to connect to my game server altis life when everything correctly pere selecionamos civil or BLUFOR then to connect this error

Contacting server for player information

Español

mi lengua es española ajja, vale

el fallo que me da ahora es el siguiente al intentar conectar a mi servidor de juegos altis life todo correctamente pere cuando selecionamos civil ó blufor luego al conectar este error

contacting server for player information

Hi Tonic, i have a bug, when civs commited crimes, they dont go in the wanted list, and the wanted list say " no crimes ".

Any help for it?

The released one should work just fine, if you are one of those people that tried to snatch the file off of Seal Team Sloth it won't work because I've changed the way the wanted system works for 3.1.0

sorry but the one you release is version "Altis Life v3.0.9" in the download link i dont see 3.1.0

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Another bug , i am admin level, if i click Gcam , pop up the script error and say script gcam.sqf not found

sorry but the one you release is version "Altis Life v3.0.9" in the download link i dont see 3.1.0

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Another bug , i am admin level, if i click Gcam , pop up the script error and say script gcam.sqf not found

No I was saying I have been slowly working on 3.1.0 and it's available on Seal team sloth but people try and snatch it off of their and wonder why stuff doesn't work because I've changed the way it works. But Gcam was never implemented, I need to remove it.

No I was saying I have been slowly working on 3.1.0 and it's available on Seal team sloth but people try and snatch it off of their and wonder why stuff doesn't work because I've changed the way it works. But Gcam was never implemented, I need to remove it.

roger

hello can you tell me that when I connect to my server get the following error

ERROR

Hi all,

We're going to implement new features for Altis Life, some on TODO are better lights, SWAT enhancing, rebels rebalancing, major functions such as economical system management, law management etc.

If you wish, you can use our scripts in Altis Life main brench.

Best Regards.

should give more support those who do not know much about life or arma3 altis, I believe in my opinion, because I took four days trying to connect to my server and there is no way

Hi Tonic,

if we were to add a new rank in the sql for whitelisting rebels, what sqf files would need to be changed in order to call up the sql data?

We have sucessfully added the shops in the weaponconfig and added the strings in the sql but dont know where to make them communicate with the sql data

i did change the query file in the @altis_life folder and packed it into a new pbo but no luck

reason we added these ranks is we want to enforce roleplay ( as it should be ) and not give everyone/trolls access to weapons that we dont know.

Edited by Aphec

Hi, I have read the first post, but I still have no idea how to install this mod. Can someone give me directions to what to download and where to put the files? Thanks!

hello aver tonic if you can help me please I think my step is wrong database

I fitted a altis and these thy life following steps 1-1 , but people can not connect to my server and made ​​the steps are as follows

1 and downloaded and uploaded to my server

@ Arma2NET

@ life_server

Arma2NETMySQLPlugin

arma3life.sql

2nd once uploaded and put into my line of server startup this

-mod = @ life_server ; @ Arma2NET

for the mod were loaded successfully

3rd mission and edited and saved in pbo and uploaded to MPMision

4th and created a database msql ye database.txt added this to my data

mysql , gun, 127.0.0.1,3306 , armausername , secret

5th and uploaded to my database file called arma3life.sql

Vehicles and two tables were generated and Human

6th after all this I try to connect to the server and jumps me the following error

why can this be ?

when I upload the file named arma3life.sql to my database I get this error

SET sql_mode = "NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO"; # MySQL returned an empty set of values ​​(ie zero rows).

SET time_zone = '+00:00'; # MySQL returned an empty set of values ​​(ie zero rows).

! / * 40101 SET @ @ @ character_set_client OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT = * /, # MySQL has returned an empty set of values ​​(ie zero rows).

! / * 40101 SET @ @ @ character_set_results OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS = * /, # MySQL returned an empty set of values ​​(ie zero rows).

! / * 40101 SET @ @ @ collation_connection OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION = * /, # MySQL returned an empty set of values ​​(ie zero rows).

! / * 40101 SET NAMES utf8 * /; # MySQL returned an empty set of values ​​(ie zero rows).

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Good all aver if anyone can help or you Tonic, and created a video step by step what I do, and aver if you can see the fault, do not worry about data that are seen are test, the only thing I want know how to operate altis life,

and if you could pay to ride altis life to send us a private email thanks or tell me how I can fix it

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcl4StmBCOo

hi guys this is my first post , i Really don't like asking for help ! but this one has had me stuck for over a week :mad: ill post some of the log and see if anyone knows what is causing the problem

Info: 03:46:19 - Loading databases...

Info: 03:46:19 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\arma_3\Databases.txt

Info: 03:46:19 - Type: mysql Database: arma3life IPAddress: localhost Port: 3306 Username: not shown Password: NotShownForSecurityReasons

Info: 03:46:20 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: CALL resetLifeVehicles();

Info: 03:46:28 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid='123456789'

Info: 03:46:28 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT name, aliases FROM players WHERE playerid='1234567891011'

Info: 03:46:28 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: INSERT INTO players (playerid, name, cash, bankacc, arrested, aliases, civ_gear) VALUES('1234567891011', 'Andy', '0', '6000', '0', '"[`Andy`]"','"[]"')

Warning: 03:46:28 - MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_licenses' doesn't have a default value

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader()

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.MySQL.RunOnDatabase(MySqlCommand command, Int32 maxResultSize)

so its a sql error Field 'cop_licenses' doesn't have a default value ? does anyone know the default value , if you can help ! i really cannot thank you enough this thing is driving me nutts lol , thanks so much for your time

hi guys this is my first post , i Really don't like asking for help ! but this one has had me stuck for over a week :mad: ill post some of the log and see if anyone knows what is causing the problem

Info: 03:46:19 - Loading databases...

Info: 03:46:19 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\arma_3\Databases.txt

Info: 03:46:19 - Type: mysql Database: arma3life IPAddress: localhost Port: 3306 Username: not shown Password: NotShownForSecurityReasons

Info: 03:46:20 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: CALL resetLifeVehicles();

Info: 03:46:28 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid='123456789'

Info: 03:46:28 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT name, aliases FROM players WHERE playerid='1234567891011'

Info: 03:46:28 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: INSERT INTO players (playerid, name, cash, bankacc, arrested, aliases, civ_gear) VALUES('1234567891011', 'Andy', '0', '6000', '0', '"[`Andy`]"','"[]"')

Warning: 03:46:28 - MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_licenses' doesn't have a default value

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader()

at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.MySQL.RunOnDatabase(MySqlCommand command, Int32 maxResultSize)

so its a sql error Field 'cop_licenses' doesn't have a default value ? does anyone know the default value , if you can help ! i really cannot thank you enough this thing is driving me nutts lol , thanks so much for your time

MySQL with Strict mode throws a fit, when I created the schema I didn't have these issues. Open the arma3life.sql and modify:

`cop_licenses` text NOT NULL,

`civ_licenses` text NOT NULL,

And change them to:

`cop_licenses` text,

`civ_licenses` text,

Then just re-import the schema and it should work? Otherwise disable Strict Mode on the MySQL server, if it works by changing that let me know so I can upload a fixed .sql schema file, I'm not the greatest with SQL as it's been far to long but that should work.

Edited by Tonic-_-

its ok i just fixed it :) :yay: after a week of it not working and pulling my hair out ive uninstalled the mysql 6 and used mysql 5.5 and it worked first go lol , tonic i just want to say a big thanks for the files you sir are awesome ! If you drop me a pm with paypal details id happily donate some beer money . thanks again dude

Hey Tonic, could you please reply to my question to when you find the time?

if we were to add a new rank in the sql for whitelisting rebels, what sqf files would need to be changed in order to call up the sql data?

We have sucessfully added the shops in the weaponconfig and added the strings in the sql but dont know where to make them communicate with the sql data

i did change the query file in the @altis_life folder and packed it into a new pbo but no luck

reason we added these ranks is we want to enforce roleplay ( as it should be ) and not give everyone/trolls access to weapons that we dont know.

Hi I like this. I must say thank you Tonic. But i have some issues. and those issues are solft in your 3.1.0. Version. Now is my one question when can we expect that to see..

And there is one bug more. Cops gear wont save when hitting sync data in player menu.

Have a good day. Greets Mike