Sign in to follow this  
roguetrooper

Bandoliers should be backpacks, not vests

Bandoliers should be backpacks, not vests. So they could be combined with body (armor) vests.

To me it makes more sense to be able to have bandolier and backpack than bandolier and vest.

uhm. these are three different types of apparel altogether... but if i had to choose (and if i were any good at it), id create "armoured vests", as in uniforms with dragon skin or whatever kevlar concealed under the uniforms. Then you may use whatever bandoliers over your uniform, but they wont offer any armour whatsoever.

Edited by Maffa

Maybe the belts (rangemaster and scout belts) should be wearable both in the vest and backpack slot. In Arma the accessibility does not play a role (you can grab something out of a backpack on your back as quick as something out the front of a vest or a belt). At least for the look it would be great to be able to combine a scout belt with a body vest.

Maybe the belts (rangemaster and scout belts) should be wearable both in the vest and backpack slot. In Arma the accessibility does not play a role (you can grab something out of a backpack on your back as quick as something out the front of a vest or a belt). At least for the look it would be great to be able to combine a scout belt with a body vest.

+1

profit!

I am support the multifunction wearable items!(yeah... whatever it called)

There's a very good possible reason to why the bandoliers can't be used with vests; clipping, lots and lots of horribly looking clipping between pouches and pockets. It's quite bad enough with the straps of backpacks clipping through whatever equipment you have on your vest. Belts on the other hand could work with at least some vests without this issue, but it should be a universal fit to be approved as official content imo.