Sign in to follow this  
ALEX_MERCER

getting the ofp name back

while the codemasters dead why boehima gets back the ofp name safetly and make the final ofp game not like codemasters magic healing madic packs no free roam o mp no sdk and other removed stuff something like SUPER than a arma?

1. BI would have to purchase the brand from CM. (money)

2. Arma already is an established brand. Renaming the Arma brand back to OFP would only cause confusion. (more money involved in marketing communications to handle it)

3. IF they buy the brand and IF they make a game under the OFP name, what would it be? :) Another Military Sandbox on the Real Virtuality Engine or the other engine BI owns?

no i mean like arma 4 : D ( and i dotn mean arma sucks) i mean old ofp was good old game 12 yeras ago

It makes no sense. BIS would just waste money and as maionaze already pointed out . . . ArmA is an established brand, no need to throw that away. I believe that ArmA is known in bigger numbers rather than the OFP brand.

It makes no sense. BIS would just waste money and as maionaze already pointed out . . . ArmA is an established brand, no need to throw that away. I believe that ArmA is known in bigger numbers rather than the OFP brand.

Especially after CM blessed the world with it's "future of modern combat" ... twice :throwup:

Not sure there's any value in it anymore after what Codemasters have done to the name.