Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Arma-Verse British Armed Forces

I believe they're a task force formed by British Special Forces to try new technology out in Altis/Stratis.

CTRG is a joint NATO unit.

The summary at E3 last year stated:

Combat Technology Research Group – a small NATO task force established to gather the intelligence on the opposing forces’ advanced weapons technologies

Miller's CTRG "Security Team A" appear to be a UKSF component of this wider NATO unit.

CTRG is a joint NATO unit.

Miller's CTRG "Security Team A" appear to be a UKSF component of this wider NATO unit.

Hmmm, interesting.

I wonder if we get to see the American component of the broad unit?

Hmmm, interesting.

I wonder if we get to see the American component of the broad unit?

Not sure if they'd made any American NPCs for it, but there is a Canadian member.

A few things I have noticed during testing...

All soldiers are based on the "Northgate" story character . Would be nice if you could add the Miller and James types (uniforms, headgear, radio) as well. Also unique identities would be cool (right now they are all Northgate's). The para beret looks really cool but does not work in first person ( wrong texture path)...I know it is not your resource...just sayin...

keep it up :)

There's an easy way around that... Beerkan-Brit-Units

To Slatts:-

You are welcome to use the solution I use (see above) in your MOD. You can set each unit to use any one of the 4 in game British voices. And if you checkout my scripts, you can set any character (not just Northgate's) to use the British voice. Please feel free to use my loadout scripts for your own purposes.

Hi

I just want to say what a brilliant mod you've made as I had hoped something like this would be created and it has so thank you so much for time and publishing this :). However I have got the L85A2 mod working alongside the Beret mod and the L85A2 are a welcome edition but the Beret seems to have clipping issues and part of the Beret covers half the screen whilst in First-Person-View. This also applies for all units wearing the Beret (possibly an error in the texture path as it does say an error loading a texture when you preview a mission). I don't know if anyone else is encountering these problems or whether it's just me making mistakes as I haven't seen any other post anywhere with this type problem.

Apart from that everything is as expected, hope you can solve this issue and once again thank you so much for your content :).

Thank you for reading.

Edited by JS005