Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Kane

Back to school...

Back to school... back to school...

I'm finally a senior!  Whoo hoo!  I remembered something I learned in francais deux last year.  Over here in America, we are off school every Saturday and Sunday.  Over in France, its entirely different.  I was wondering what kind of school schedules my fellow students from around the world might have?  Do you share the "Saturday & Sunday off" schedule we do, or what?

How long are your school days?  All around, including bus trips, I go to school from 8: 00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M.  I have Geometry, Office systems management, word processing, and weightlifting.  SPOT ME!  And I sit with this REALLY hot girl at lunch, and shes in my 1st period class too. Yay!  What classes do you all take?

I'm just curious what kind of schedules and such all you other students might have.  Lemme know!   wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Aug. 27 2002,13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Back to school... back to school...

I'm finally a senior!  Whoo hoo!  I remembered something I learned in francais deux last year.  Over here in America, we are off school every Saturday and Sunday.  Over in France, its entirely different.  I was wondering what kind of school schedules my fellow students from around the world might have?  Do you share the "Saturday & Sunday off" schedule we do, or what?

How long are your school days?  All around, including bus trips, I go to school from 8: 00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M.  I have Geometry, Office systems management, word processing, and weightlifting.  SPOT ME!  And I sit with this REALLY hot girl at lunch, and shes in my 1st period class too. Yay!  What classes do you all take?

I'm just curious what kind of schedules and such all you other students might have.  Lemme know!   wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

in my time (lllooooooooooooooooonnnnng time ago smile.gif ) it was : monday , tuesday , wednesday morning , thursday and friday

8hour am to 12 hour am , from 1hour pm to 5hour pm

I wake up at 7am, lie in bed until 8.30, get up, chuck some clothes on, brush my teeth, and walk down to school, where i stay until 3:35. During my time in school i have A-Level IT, Business and Geography, i like to flirt with girl who i fancy, argue with the year 9 teenyboppers about why hip hop sucks ass, a read all the newspapers for football stories. then i go up to the boarding lodge, put on some music, and chill out, sometimes i'll have a game of champ manager smile.gif all of this until friday when i go home and do absolutly naff all

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Aug. 27 2002,13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i thought in france you had free time on wednsday morning not afternoon, tell me if im wrong confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

it depends , some school do the 4 days school week , some others apply another system like the german one , some others do like i said , some also take the saturday morning , it's really complicated , but when i was young it's what i've done

In my school it goes like this....

monday: from 8:30 am till 3:45 pm, there are 7 times 50 minutes, after 100 minutes we get a short break (about 5-10 minutes i think), next we have another 2 lessons (100 minutes), then we eat for 30 minutes, then you are allowed to do what you like for 30 minutes.

After that you get 2 lessons again (100 minutes) and then 10 minutes for us to rest a bit and then one last hour...

Same for tuesday, thursday and friday... Wednesday we have 4 hours, from 8:30 am till 12wow.gif5...

Saterday and sunday we have no school at all.... biggrin.gif