Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - ArmA 3 Final v1.0

I'n not getting any noise when i fire missiles on any of the planes, the gun makes noise still and the rockets on the EC135 is working, whats happening??

I'n not getting any noise when i fire missiles on any of the planes, the gun makes noise still and the rockets on the EC135 is working, whats happening??

Due last BIS update many things have changed on default sounds. I'm working on a global update for all parts of my MOD in order to fix such issues.

Due last BIS update many things have changed on default sounds. I'm working on a global update for all parts of my MOD in order to fix such issues.

ah, thanks man, i love using the F4

An update is planned to released soon for weapons and units parts of my MOD ... there will fix certain issues reported so far, plus an addition of my new G3A3 rifle as shown in the picture below.

892d4c34-55d7-4d22-9deb-f1ad04167723_zpspvc0qk21.jpg

An update is planned to released soon for weapons and units parts of my MOD ... there will fix certain issues reported so far, plus an addition of my new G3A3 rifle as shown in the picture below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/aplion/892d4c34-55d7-4d22-9deb-f1ad04167723_zpspvc0qk21.jpg

Nice, i love this gun

Hi Aplion,

thanks for the F-4 :)
Is it possible to adjust the insignias and skins for that one? Do you have a template maybe which I can use?

Hello, i was using the editor when i set up an air mission with both the mirage 2000 (CAP if it makes a difference) and the F4E, and while both would identify any enemy planes the missiles would not lock-on and would simply fly straight when fired (I'm using the steam workshop version of the mod if there is any diference).