Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - ArmA 3 Final v1.0

NEED G36A1 Please :D

I would even Donate to you.

regards

I might think of that (no promises) ... no need for donation ofcourse :)

And please, make you weapons compactible with ASDG system (I really want to attach FHQ and R3F TWS/FELIN scopes on your G36C) ;D

And I had no problem with locking on targets, thou I haven´t tested if the Hellas jets can´t be locked-on... I´ll test it and give you a feedback in an hour... =)

Edit: Yeah, the Hellas jets seems to be unlockable (the radar marks them, the AI spots them, but the AA guns nor the AA missiles can´t lock on so you have to shot them down old school AAA) =/

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

I might think of that (no promises) ... no need for donation ofcourse :)

So consider it as a payment if you Prior it :D

any way to get flares working on aircraft...Awesome planes!!

Lamar

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

@apilon Planes cannot be locked on because you have IRtarget=1 on the planes Cfgvehicles. just put to O and it's fine. Any help you need just let me know. I would like some help porting some old vehix of ours into Arma 3 if you could message me. Thanks for great work.

Lamar

Edited by FA Dalai Lamar

To Get the flares working just change to this works like a champ

LockDetectionSystem = "2 + 8 + 4";

incomingMissileDetectionSystem = 16;

@FA Dalai Lamar ... thanks mate, your help on these is much appreciated. We'll stay on contact helping each other so just let me know (through PM) what can I do for you and PRACS ;)

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

any way to get flares working on aircraft...Awesome planes!!

Lamar

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

@apilon Planes cannot be locked on because you have IRtarget=1 on the planes Cfgvehicles. just put to O and it's fine. Any help you need just let me know. I would like some help porting some old vehix of ours into Arma 3 if you could message me. Thanks for great work.

Lamar

btw mate, IRTarget = 0 is the value by default into my config so something else should be responsible for that ... I'll check and advise soon.

Hey ..just stumbled on this..

Maybe an experiment with IRtarget=1 should take place ? ;)

Seems more logical..

Update regarding locking issues ...

irTarget and laserTarget values into my config was causing the issue ... in fact these two values should not be in config regardless of their values (0 or 1). Now AA guns are locking my aircrafts but still I can't make them (AI) respond using flares.

Edit #1

irTarget = 1 isn't a problem so can be present into config after all ... laserTarget (any value) seems that causing the AA locking issue.

Still the flare usage problem (by AI) remains.

Edited by Aplion

Well ... I still need help on flares issue, so if anyone is able to give me some tips will be most welcomed ... btw ... is there any chance to be model.cfg issue ?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Aplion

@RedPhoenix ... great pics indeed mate ... thanks a lot :)

And they are great. Flew with some other guys on an MP server against a BIG army of CSAT. With some coordination it was very very smooth.

Aircrafts Update - v1.1

This updates ONLY the aircrafts of my mod to v1.1

Changelog

• Cockpits rework (textures and gauges anims)

• Working gauges (some of them just for visual enhancement)

• Some issues fixed (locking issue - etc)

• Afterburner effect added (all credits to Lethal & Gnat, with Gnat permission)

Remain issues

• Most of the textures need rework

• Mirage 2000 flight characteristics needing tweaking

• AI still won't use flares

Note : Previous version required prior installation. Just replace the files when asked for.

This update is also coming as "modfolder ready". All PBOs are properly signed and a server key is included.

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/xbetcllm45cfqx1/@HAFM_A3_Air_Upd_v1.1.rar

Armaholic Link : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23630

Edited by Aplion

Aircrafts Update - v1.1

This updates ONLY the aircrafts of my mod to v1.1

Changelog

• Cockpits rework (textures and gauges anims)

• Working gauges (some of them just for visual enhancement)

• Some issues fixed (locking issue - etc)

• Afterburner effect added (all credits to Lethal & Gnat, with Gnat permission)

Remain issues

• Most of the textures need rework

• Mirage 2000 flight characteristics needing tweaking

Note : Previous version required prior installation. Just replace the files when asked for.

This update is also coming as "modfolder ready".

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/xbetcllm45cfqx1/@HAFM_A3_Air_Upd_v1.1.rar

Awesome!

If you have the texture-files ready, so to speak normal and diffuse maps, I can try helping you texturing. I am working in the aircraft-painting business and have ton's of resources at hand (mainly vector files of nomenclature eca.)

Awesome!

If you have the texture-files ready, so to speak normal and diffuse maps, I can try helping you texturing. I am working in the aircraft-painting business and have ton's of resources at hand (mainly vector files of nomenclature eca.)

Thanks mate, I'll keep it in mind for sure, but for the moment my textures need mostly tweaking - resize, in order to reflect A3 standards (they are far away from this stage).

Thanks a lot for informing us about the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

This addon it's Terrific in A3, not to mention that these aircraft gives a fine retro touch! your work is awesome! thx Aplion

There are no tones given to the pilot when an incoming enemy missile is inbound.

This is another known remain item mate.

ok, sorry about that. Its a great mod though! I love the F-4 and that radar screen you put in the cockpit.

Hi guys, I installed your mod in preperation for my all dogfighting server about to go live and I cant add planes. I can see all the troops and weapons but dont have access to aircraft. Plz Help!!!

Thanks

You have to add them manually if I recall correctly.

Check Empty -> HAF Air or something like that. Than add a pilot and add in their init this moveindriver "[nameoftheaircraft]";

Hi guys, I installed your mod in preperation for my all dogfighting server about to go live and I cant add planes. I can see all the troops and weapons but dont have access to aircraft. Plz Help!!!

Thanks

You will find all aircrafts under Independent side (the mod is based on Independent side after all).