Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - ArmA 3 Final v1.0

How about adding Joint Rails Support?

First things first ... I'd like to have all my issues solved prior to add any other mod support or dependencies.

First things first ... I'd like to have all my issues solved prior to add any other mod support or dependencies.

Ok, so i can report a bug.

If you add the silencer to the G36C the fullauto mode changes to burst mode.

Ok, so i can report a bug.

If you add the silencer to the G36C the fullauto mode changes to burst mode.

Copy that ... (probably is silencer matter as it supports also burst mode ... I'll see what I can do about).

btw ... after that ... do you still have the option for fullauto or just changes to burst ?

Thanks for reporting

Fixed ... wrong Officer uniform textures bug.

There is the possibility to put in afteburner fighters?

There is the possibility to put in afteburner fighters?

Afterburner is only possible using scripting. I know that someone else (sorry I don't remember the nickname right now) did that on an aircraft addon (F-18 if I'm right) ... when all other issues will be solved then I might ask his permission or maybe make my own.

Copy that ... (probably is silencer matter as it supports also burst mode ... I'll see what I can do about).

btw ... after that ... do you still have the option for fullauto or just changes to burst ?

Thanks for reporting

Fullauto Disapears Completely.

Only Singleshot or Burst.

Just a small thing but will there be Animated fire selectors?

regards

Fullauto Disapears Completely.

Only Singleshot or Burst.

ok then, I'll try to correct that issue for sure ... thanks for pointed me on.

Just a small thing but will there be Animated fire selectors?

I don't know yet ... these are indeed "small things" but I'll keep it in mind for sure.

I'm not sure that I understood the expresion "scripted" about unit groups. What I ment was that through addon (units) config there are also in grouped format (you can check it in editor - groups). Just for clarification.

Aplion great mod mate.

Regarding Corporal_Lib[bR] request:

MCC is reading dynamicly any mod installed but it will disregard any faction in CfgFactionClasses if the faction name dosen't contain an underline ( _ ).

As you can see all the other factions name have underlines like in "BLU_F" or "OPF_F" or even "mas_afr_rebl_b".

Since your faction class name is called "Hellas" MCC adress it as one of the other virtual factions like "Default" or "Effects".

I think it will be better to change the faction class name.

But from my end i'll change the filtering methood to filter by side only without the need for an underline. I'll release it in next update so Lib can have fun.

Once again,

Thanks

But from my end i'll change the filtering methood to filter by side only without the need for an underline. I'll release it in next update so Lib can have fun.

Once again,

Thanks

Ohhh Shay_gman, I can only say "Thanks a bunch"! This new filtering method will help, not only me, but all your fans, as not only Aplion´s mod, but others too, probably due to the absence of the underline, that gave us hard time to find or were unable to spawn... thank you again, Shay =)

To not be too much off-topic... Aplion, I couldn´t find the Glock suppressor, or there isn´t any, by now? And the M68 CCo doesn´t attach to the G36C, was it intentional or just a bug?

Cheers!

@shay_gman ... thanks mate ... appreciated ;)

;2551925']

To not be too much off-topic... Aplion' date=' I couldn´t find the Glock suppressor, or there isn´t any, by now? And the M68 CCo doesn´t attach to the G36C, was it intentional or just a bug?

Cheers![/quote']

There is no bug mate, I haven't add any Glock suppressor neither M68 is compatible with G36C ... I'll make unique suppressors for Glock and G36 and also will add compatibility with defaults (wherever is appropriate) at next update.

My community is inspired by the USA, it would be possible to make a f-16, f4, a-7h the with USA?

My community is inspired by the USA, it would be possible to make a f-16, f4, a-7h the with USA?

My aircrafts have hidden selections for textures adding ... I'll give some more details later on about that as also basic textures (without camo schemes) for anyone wish to retexture them.

Hi DL:ed this yesterday and are having a blast! Thanks! (The "Tiger" A7 is awsome!!)

Anyway, so far my only complaint is the handling of the Mirage, it's a bit too responsive, it throws itself into a barrelroll waay to easy. The F 4 is better but still a bit too responsive for my liking. The A 7 and F 16 handles like a charm though!

Oh and the M61s have a quite low RoF too (donnou if intentional or not but it should have a bit higher RoF compared to the DEFA 551 IMO).

Otherwise like I said I have a blast playing with these! THank you!

Also:

Mean US went for a single M61 on the A 7 when they could have kept those 4x colt cannons from the F 8! Everyone knows it's more awsome to have 4x cannons compared to a single gattling gun!! :p

@zervostyrd ... all aircrafts flight dynamics are subject to improved - reworked and you are right for these reports ... so just wait the next update ;)

As for M61s RoF it inherits by BIS default (its the same weapon in fact) but I'll keep it in mind having a better look on that.

... I'll also keep in mind what you wrote in spoiler :)

Another thing.

G36C with Grenade Launcher got the wrong name.

It´s not G36c M320

It´s G36c AG36

Another thing.

G36C with Grenade Launcher got the wrong name.

It´s not G36c M320

It´s G36c AG36

Thanks for that ... noted and will be corrected

Very nice addon and beautiful models!

I have just two things to point out:

I would like to have realistic parameters, particularly for the jet autocannons/gatlings. Like the rate of fire (within the possible engine limits of course).

And I'd love to have unique realistic sounds for the small arms and jet guns! Maybe you could ask LordJarhead. Somewhere he wrote he is doing those things for free when he is shown in the credits. His sounds are fucking awesome.

Very nice addon and beautiful models!

Thanks mate :)

I have just two things to point out:

I would like to have realistic parameters, particularly for the jet autocannons/gatlings. Like the rate of fire (within the possible engine limits of course).

So far my autocannons/gatlings settings are inheriting directly from BIS default ... I'll work on that later on.

And I'd love to have unique realistic sounds for the small arms and jet guns! Maybe you could ask LordJarhead. Somewhere he wrote he is doing those things for free when he is shown in the credits. His sounds are fucking awesome.

Also this is something that I have in mind but I'd like first to have all other issues solved.

Thanks for the release Aplion!The Para Units are beutifull!Time to kick some ass!Any chance to see the LEO2 HELL?

LEO2 HEL, LEO A5, Leonidas II ... and some other vehicles are ready waiting BIS new tools release ;)

I noticed its not possible to lock any of the aircrafts this awesome mod brings. To reproduce this issue is very simple, just use an AA ground unit (op4 or blue4) and try to lock on the mirage or any of the aircrafts and it wont happen, not even with the AA gun. I noticed the same flying the F18 jet mod

Please fix it as soon as you can I want to dogfight!!

:)

LOVE the new updated version! Super cool stuff brother. THANK YOU! :thumb:

Old school Jets and Green Berets, whats not to love...

NEED G36A1 Please :D

I would even Donate to you.

regards

Edited by Spectrobr