Sign in to follow this  
maturin

Mods are loading automatically?!?

Either my game is borked, or ArmA 3 has done something very new and very stupid with mods.

I run CBA, TPW and TMR. One of these was causing problems with the campaign, so I disabled them all by removing them from the launch command line.

But CBA and TPW are still active! They are present in Expansions and run normally. Only TMR has turned off, but is still present in Expansions.

WTF?

They show as unchecked in Expansions? If so that is indeed strange... try using an A3 launcher to see if that makes any difference.

Either my game is borked, or ArmA 3 has done something very new and very stupid with mods.

I run CBA, TPW and TMR. One of these was causing problems with the campaign, so I disabled them all by removing them from the launch command line.

But CBA and TPW are still active! They are present in Expansions and run normally. Only TMR has turned off, but is still present in Expansions.

WTF?

Have you removed them from your shortcut? or as SavageCDN said try an Mod Launcher.

I've had it happen sometime that they'd run after removing them from the command line. Just unchecking them in the Expansions tab and restarting solved it for me.

You also need to uncheck them from the expansions tab and restart like Alex said. They might be on even if you have removed them from the command line.