Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

Armoury Template

Hi all - just released this armoury template on Steam Workshop. Hope you enjoy! Please post any thoughts or ideas...

Edited by Kydoimos

Lol, thanks for the working link rzon. I've edited the post above :). Cheers! So yeah, if anybody has any advice or criticisms, do let me know. I'll try to release updates and rectify any issues as and when I'm made aware of them.

Edited by Kydoimos

Okay - the template now has a fully functional showcase mission - with working KBTell dialogue :eek:. Please check it out and give us a thumbs up if you find it helpful.

hi! just a note on your template. Which is really cool btw. I've placed it onto one of the mil offices in Altis Airfield and for some reason the rifles on the back wall, the counter wall and the objects for the big screen are all placed diagonally.

When in Stratis using the pre-made mission, all is fine. I basically C+P'd it onto altis and lined the objects up how they were on Stratis. Most of the objects are fine and in place it's only a few that seemed to be misplaced. Am I able to just rotate these in the editor or do I have to adjust the vector values for them?? If I have to adjust the vector's I'm probably gunna leave it, I'm no good at working them things out.

Cheers

Hi all - just released this armoury template on Steam Workshop. Hope you enjoy! Please post any thoughts or ideas...

hello i was wandering if you could help me with the mounted guns on the wall in the armory. Im trying to do the same but it wont work for me so please can u give me some help thank you