Sign in to follow this  
remoz

Who let me know how fun is playing to this game?

Hello,

I'm trying to play at ArmA3 for more than a month, but every time I regret the lost time .. yet I'm sure it's a fantastic game and fascinating, even for someone like me looking for a simulation! Instead every time I remain disappointed.

Probably because I did not start with the right way, who teaches me how to play this game having fun?

Thank you,

hello.

Roberto

Learn as much as you possibly can about the editor/mission editing in general, in my opinion that's where the real "meat" of Arma can be found, compared to the "bread and condiments" of the campaign and showcases.

It basically opens up a world of nearly limitless possibilities for both online and offline play.

Don't forget to check out some of the interesting mods/addons floating around out there as well!

Learn how to use editor-make some nice scenario-use your preffered addons (vehicles, weapons-you'll appretiate them if you're a fan of weaponry)-play cooperative missions with your friends against AI. That's the most enjoyable way to play Arma, imo.

There was a scenario called Cipher for Arma 2. It was a randomly generating scenario (the goal position was changing). I added some weapons into it and tweaked it a little. Thanks to the random system, me and my friends were able to play it from time to time for two years or so, never getting bored. And thats the beauty of it

Been a lurker for 2 years before even thinking of registering here.

First MP participation, again, followed one or two years later :D

also check out Jesters tutorials on youtube...

example search "arma 3 module tutorial"

when you get grip of the editor then your set...