Sign in to follow this  
N.o.R.S.u

A small useful addon

Just spotted a small but very useful addon in OFP CZ, a working gate by KKB. It works same like the doors in Resistance and you can trigger it also. Pack includes two demo missions that show how to use the gate smile.gif.

Download here: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.p....27.news

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 27 2002,08:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We need a choo-choo and tracks!<span id='postcolor'>

wait until some idiot drives a car in front of the track and can't get out while a train is coming..... tounge.gif

oh wait..that is me... tounge.gif

on serious note, i wonder if that is taken from one of OFP objects in data.pbo.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 27 2002,09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wait until some idiot drives a car in front of the track and can't get out while a train is coming..... tounge.gif

oh wait..that is me... tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Which reminds me of ......................

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 27 2002,08:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">on serious note, i wonder if that is taken from one of OFP objects in data.pbo.<span id='postcolor'>

It is not, the model is new. I take it as a compliment that you think I used a BIS model wink.gif

The textures however are 100% BIS, but I never claimed to have made those (if you look in the pbo you will see that there are no textures in it).

KKB

Do you also have the animated door any where? I tried downloading it of opf.de but it came up as file not found sad.gif

There is no automatic door, or to be exact, the automatic door is the same thing as the gate. I guess they just added the gate 2 times to their download section.

Oh cool smile.gif, great work, any other animated objects to look forward to?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 27 2002,08:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We need a choo-choo and tracks!<span id='postcolor'>

grrr, I thought about that for such a long time. I would love to model a train from 1985. but since I have no access to the tools. And rails would be easy to make, simply edditing the road-textures!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ Aug. 27 2002,13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Oh cool smile.gif, great work, any other animated objects to look forward to?<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks  smile.gif

I have ideas, but there are no other animated objects in the work right now.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Aug. 27 2002,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

How to make it open on the trigger ?

<span id='postcolor'>

Do you have looked into the README? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 27 2002,14:O2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

grrr, I thought about that for such a long time. I would love to model a train from 1985. but since I have no access to the tools. And rails would be easy to make, simply edditing the road-textures!

<span id='postcolor'>

If you have a solution to let the train stay on the tracks let me know  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KKB @ Aug. 27 2002,14:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Aug. 27 2002,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

<span id='postcolor'>

Do you have looked into the README? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Uhhh. No sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have looked into the README? <span id='postcolor'>

duhhh nobody looks at readmes biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KKB @ Aug. 27 2002,14:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ Aug. 27 2002,13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Oh cool smile.gif, great work, any other animated objects to look forward to?<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks  smile.gif

I have ideas, but there are no other animated objects in the work right now.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Aug. 27 2002,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

<span id='postcolor'>

Do you have looked into the README? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 27 2002,14:O2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

<span id='postcolor'>

If you have a solution to let the train stay on the tracks let me know  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know what you mean, But I guess you can only deal with that as with cars on roads, e.g. waypoint. If you seriously intend to put it on rails...well...then...I guess then there would be a lot of problemsolving ahead of you!

I guess the best solution is to transform road textures into rail textures.

Great work KKB! Nice, small, and useful. I wish we got more addons like this. I wish someone would make some new buildings. sad.gif I saw one MOD that had huge skyscrapers and stuff, but never heard anything else about it. That's too bad. sad.gif

Anyhoo... I'm looking forward to more great addons from ya!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Aug. 27 2002,17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice, small, and useful.   I wish we got more addons like this.<span id='postcolor'>

we got more addons like this.. zwadar made a lot of small useful things... check it out at ofp.cz in the download section

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Aug. 27 2002,17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice, small, and useful.   I wish we got more addons like this.<span id='postcolor'>

Try these tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 28 2002,14:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Aug. 27 2002,17wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice, small, and useful.   I wish we got more addons like this.<span id='postcolor'>

Try these  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah those are nice and small, although I'm already used to using scripts and I usually prefer to use only the minimal amount of addons necessary for a mission. But still those are good for people who hate using scripts to add weapons and stuff. What I've been looking everywhere for is actual buildings that you can walk into. So far the only ones that I've found is the ones by GFX-707 in his bunker pack. Has anyone made any tall buildings or any buildings that you can enter? Or even better some desert style buildings like what you would find in the Middle East?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>