Tyl3r99

what is the best arma 3 launcher?

hi all,

just a quick query really.

what does everyone use when launching arma 3 when they are running mods etc...

playwithSIX? (i use this)

Steam?

some other 3rd party launcher?? (please specify)

obviously the steam approach is the most hassle as they have to change the start-up params or they just enable it in game i dunno.

please share! :yay:

Steam works for me, I just enable whatever mods I want to use through the in-game configure/expansions menu.

PlaywithSIX is the only way that I can ever get All-in-Arma to work properly, all the alternative methods are simply too much for my tiny little brain to comprehend :dummy:

I am still using this Great A2 Launcher:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8241

Simply enter the path to the Arma3.exe instead of the arma2.exe. You can set start options and organize mods in different folders, each with enable checkboxes.

I really wish SpiritedMachine would update it for A3.

ArmA 3 sync works for me at the moment. Still figuring out the in's and out's, but I'm quite happy with it at the moment.

ArmA 3 sync works for me at the moment. Still figuring out the in's and out's, but I'm quite happy with it at the moment.

quote, this http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?162236-ArmA3Sync-launcher-and-addons-synchronization-software-for-ArmA-3 really saves myself from madness.. Because of his sync with repo all my clanmates doesn't have no more problems installing and updating mods.. 3 click and all updated and ready.. Amazing for clan ( but also only to use only like launcher )

ArmA 3 sync works for me at the moment.

The one i use and does the job well! :cool: