sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod V 2.6 Release

yeah it was an innocent question, but it's important to spend time enjoying the fruits of your labours in this world... as pook says we are bound to need to work out some bugs a month or so after release. If we started straight in on A3 we won't have any time to play the years work we just put in, and what would be the point of that?

so to all the A3 players who rock up saying "why no A3 release" on day 1 of this release, I say - this is an entirely new game, the like you've never seen before in armaverse, so please pack away your removable tee-shirts and 6.5mm caseless ammo, pristine roads and greenwash night vision, and step into the grimy, crappy world of nam. the nightmarish glow of flares and white phosphorus will light your way through a horrific grindhouse of punji stakes, flamethrowers, napalm, clustermines, bayonets, whistles and rustling bushes, trumpets and full frontal charges, booby-trapped spiderholes, leeches and ugly buffalo... enjoy it to the max, and whatever you do, pack a flashlight and don't wander off alone.

I will endevour to make our final wip update before we release. We just waiting on a few little things then we gonna bin it all and push it out.

where news?

"WHEN IT IS DONE"

You not supposed to ask when on this forum. God kills a puppy every time you ask. Consider the puppies!

Hi guys, wanted to ask if anyone can give me a link to some pics off the tunnels in 2.6, i know ive seen some but cant find them again. thx

lol pookie, the guy will never dear to ask anything anymore ;) in fear off death puppies.

Hi guys, wanted to ask if anyone can give me a link to some pics off the tunnels in 2.6, i know ive seen some but cant find them again. thx

http://www.moddb.com/mods/unsung1

Make sure you rate us please ;)

Edited by SGT_SAVAGE

Looks so awesome, I just can't bring myself to reinstall and go back to A2 controls.

Maybe on release I will impulse install.

Unsung and CWR² are the reasons why ArmA 2 is still installed on my harddrive.

me too, though we also play with PRACS, RHS armour, GLT missilebox, RH weapons, DM weapons and a load of other cool stuff... DAF mod lars is making is also looking good. and we've been working on a BAF expansion and complete vehicle, plane and weapon overhaul for stock kit too. Unsung 2.6 is another thing altogether though - a completely unique experience.

I think A2 may be about to have an "indian summer"

yeah it was an innocent question, but it's important to spend time enjoying the fruits of your labours in this world... as pook says we are bound to need to work out some bugs a month or so after release. If we started straight in on A3 we won't have any time to play the years work we just put in, and what would be the point of that?

so to all the A3 players who rock up saying "why no A3 release" on day 1 of this release, I say - this is an entirely new game, the like you've never seen before in armaverse, so please pack away your removable tee-shirts and 6.5mm caseless ammo, pristine roads and greenwash night vision, and step into the grimy, crappy world of nam. the nightmarish glow of flares and white phosphorus will light your way through a horrific grindhouse of punji stakes, flamethrowers, napalm, clustermines, bayonets, whistles and rustling bushes, trumpets and full frontal charges, booby-trapped spiderholes, leeches and ugly buffalo... enjoy it to the max, and whatever you do, pack a flashlight and don't wander off alone.

Ahhhmmeennnn to that Brother :cool:;)

Moderators you can close this thread , thanks :cool:

Edited by SGT_SAVAGE

Only question now is: when?

in 1965 mate, or 62 if you were a real man...

or 1959 if you were in the CIA

Moderators you can close this thread...

Well, what is going on here? Release will be? Hmmmm? :)

Checking every 5 minutes now, literally. Excited.

Useless.

Sgt Savage said it:

I will endevour to make our final wip update before we release. We just waiting on a few little things then we gonna bin it all and push it out.

So, we have to wait until the last WIP update and then we shall have the release.