sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod V 2.6 Release

i did my homework before posting !

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Hey! SGT_SAVAGE Do you still have some Evolution? Hohei or other Co-op ACE Mission's i cant find some ^^ help ;') but great work with this mod!

Evo for 2.5

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/missions/GITS_Evolution_nam.rar

That "Mission's" Doesn't work? because its 2.5 Version but i need other missions with ACE? Patrol ops, Insurgency ect?. :)

Not sure what you're asking. Are you asking what missions work with ACE, or are you asking for an ACE-only mission? AFAIK the mod is "ACE-compatible" but it isn't built "for" ACE. Ditto for missions - Egg's EVO is not "ACE-only", but it might still work if you have ACE installed. We just never test interop with other stuff... all features are UNSUNG features, nothing specific we have built is s ACE-dependent (again, AFAIK). In other words, try it w/o ACE :)

Edited by hcpookie

a3b_animated.png

It is likely to be available in a few days with couple of liveries. Unfortunately, rear turret will not be included at this moment but I plan to upgrade the Whale in final, public release. Also I am thinking about adding changeable side, serial numbers, crew names as well as squadrons emblems and markings. Additionally, the plan is to make a multimission EW/Tanker version EKA-3B (which is the biggest challenge for me at this moment) along standard bomber one - A3B.

Hey guys, really excited for the new release!

I've been playing a lot of unsung with ACE and ai mods which just make it that much better.

However I've also discovered WICT which basically allows editors to make never ending battles that are never the same.

Sadly I need the names of a lot of the objects to replace them in some scripts, if anyone knows where I can get file names for this mod for 2.5 please let me know!

-jjac319

P.S Anyone still playing this with realism clans? I need some friends in the jungle.

Need texture artists for that man ... at lest we have Mlods now from BIS... If anyone is able to do it send me a PM

Hi all. Love the Unsung mod! Have recently been playing it with friends but i've been having a real hard time finding coop missions for 2.5... many of the missions i download gives me the error "missing uns_tracked" anyway to fix this? Or does anyone have any compatible missions they would be willing to share? :D

Well uns_tracked kinda became redundant since 2.5 I don't believe the old missions are compatible. However, we hope to some missions released with 2.6

On other news , Pete, AKA Vonkundenberg has been making some new jaw dropping stuff for the mod, stuff never seen before in Armaverse . I'm really excited of all the new content especially from Pookie and Eggbeast. So why haven't you seen it yet? Well they are mostly WIP and Pete wants to make a proper showcase video for it all. Let me honestly say it will blow you away as it did me when I first seen it ;)

Great work guys (as always). Really looking forward to see the new Unsung mod content in action. My video recording is waiting for it ;)

Wow,savage you where wright,my mind just blew up,seems we gone get some epic stuff:bounce3:,looks amazing so far, nice pics knuderberg,and thats just a sneak peak i presume , great job Unsung team!

Pete has only scratched the surface there's much more yet to be reviled ;)

Stop it now !!! or i send you both Rolling Thunder and Junction City on your TO !!!

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

there's much more yet to be reviled ;)
... and a lot more to be revealed too sav lol. though knowing the community at times you may just be right! "man this banana palm sucks! see my aunt owned one and it NEVER swayed like that!" hehe yeah it's fun cooking up all the mad stuff we're gonna unleash in 2.6...

Looks good. But why lean into Dayzism. The first pics scream it. The other ones look fantastic!

Dayz is a product of Arma not the other way around . I never played Dayz never will. The gas masks were used in nam and were custom made for our mod by pete.

We mod historic realism not fantasy apocalyptic sims. This is why I'm glad DAYZ standalone will be out soon so there will be clear distinction of the two. If there are similarities well its purely coincidental.

Glad you like the other pics mate ;) More to come soon