Sign in to follow this  
wolffy.au

ALiVE - Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment

watching them right now. :)

looks like it's in a 'releasable' state. :rolleyes:

edit:

Question 1; can you place 2 combat support modules so you can for example

sync 1 with CAS and use the item laserdesignator

and sync another one with transport and use the item radio?

Question 2; is it possible to seperate the viewdistance settings in 'island' render distance (forgot the in-game name) & object render distance?

Edited by ltsThomas

1. Possibly, not actually tried that. It might break horribly. Probably. Only one way to find out!

2. Theoretically...no. Not with the tools we have available. Of course, if there's an alternative VD script you prefer out there, you can simply not place the ALiVE module and use your preferred method.

I really don't see why this couldn't be done but figured I would ask to make sure its possible.

Q:Would it be possible create an ALiVe TvT mission? Basically two group playing against each other working with a.i. friendlies as well?

I really don't see why this couldn't be done but figured I would ask to make sure its possible.

Q:Would it be possible create an ALiVe TvT mission? Basically two group playing against each other working with a.i. friendlies as well?

Of Course, in fact our Foursome Mission that we will release as an ALiVE Showcase, is exactly that :cool:

Pretty pumped for this guys. Once it's released, gonna get my community going crazy on some Arma III ;).

Can't wait to have this in action in our community as well.

Plenty of testing been happening these last few days. Not long to wait boys...

1. Possibly, not actually tried that. It might break horribly. Probably. Only one way to find out!

2. Theoretically...no. Not with the tools we have available. Of course, if there's an alternative VD script you prefer out there, you can simply not place the ALiVE module and use your preferred method.

Re: Point number 2, there's are separate script commands for view and object distance. The object distance command doesn't work though.

So theoretically, it is possible. Though not in practise currently ;)

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11835

Did you guys release it ;)) I just saw the files up on the dev-heaven ;))

Nope! Just a test. Nothing to see here, move along :p Very busy weekend though and we're all hard at work making everything ship shape :)