Sign in to follow this  
thetrooper

Brit classes: Survival

Has anyone managed to find the classes for uniforms with union flag yet and brit voices?

Voices still seem to only go up to 9 and can't identify the uniforms under U_ in cfg

British gear:

Vests:

• V_PlateCarrierL_CTRG
  • V_PlateCarrierH_CTRG

Uniforms:

• U_B_CTRG_1
  • U_B_CTRG_2
  • U_B_CTRG_3

What about brit voices? BI say 'Added: 4 British-accented English Radio Protocols'. Got to be a class for those somewhere?

Can't have brit uniforms with US accents can we.

I don't think I apreciate your demanding tone. I came here to help, if I didn't tell you how to use the british voices is because...I don't know...maybe....I'm not aware on how to do it?

I don't think I appreciate your demanding tone. I came here to help, if I didn't tell you how to use the british voices is because...I don't know...maybe....I'm not aware on how to do it?

erm, I didn't mean it like that. Sorry if you felt I was being demanding. Completely unintentional if that's what you think. I appreciate your help. Was merely stating it would be a bit odd if there wasn't classes for brit voices.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Thought I better put this in for reference in case anyone searches for this. I managed to locate 4 British voices.

Male01ENGB

Male02ENGB

Male03ENGB

Male04ENGB

Hi guys, if i wanted my squad to be UK troops instead of US are you saying i have to place the squad down & remove all thier kit & then give them the classnames above? Sorry if this seems a daft noob question but im so desperate to have BAF in my missions.

Thanks for any advice guys

Hi guys, if i wanted my squad to be UK troops instead of US are you saying i have to place the squad down & remove all thier kit & then give them the classnames above? Sorry if this seems a daft noob question but im so desperate to have BAF in my missions.

Thanks for any advice guys

I'm building squads in builder at the moment. Mainly so it will already made for a copy and paste job for BAF lovers.

A quick way to change a bunch of units to Brits is to put the following into your init.sqf file.

{
private ["_vests","_uniforms","_mags","_y"];
_y =  _x;
_vests = ["V_PlateCarrierL_CTRG","V_PlateCarrierH_CTRG"];
_uniforms = ["U_B_CTRG_1","U_B_CTRG_2","U_B_CTRG_3"];
_mags = magazines _y;
removeVest _y;
removeUniform _y;
_y addVest (_vests call BIS_fnc_selectRandom);
_y addUniform (_uniforms call BIS_fnc_selectRandom);
{
	_y addMagazine _x
} forEach _mags;

} forEach [[color="#FF0000"]unit1,unit2,unit3,etc.[/color]];

changing the red unit names to match those of the units you want to change to Brits.

This code randomly selects a British vest uniforms to give to each unit in the list so you get some variety. The one quirk is that removing the unit's vest also seems to remove all of their ammo so it is necessary to temporarily store a list of their ammo in the variable "_mags" and then give them the ammo back once their vest is changed.

Thank you very much mate. Would you give them weapons or is it just units? If yes to weapons can i please suggest the support gunners have belt fed guns as default?

I'm doing it the hard way at the moment. Got section squads done at the mo, now kitting out my SF conventioanal and covert teams