Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Webspace for two pictures?

pretty lame thread if you ask me but no one pays attention when i keep asking... does anyone have any webspace at all that i could host two minute pictures on? that preferably work without the stupid hosting pictures like the ones in my sig

how big are the pics ? maybe i can help if the pics aren't big

minute my friend.... they're the ones in my sig that dont work....

You can try freeservers. I just started an account there, so I can't say how good they are. For some odd reason I can't visit there from .mil or .gov computers though... Anyways it is free and you get like 12mb

omg

Rob if your going to have all that animation on your posts you should put an epilepsy warning on the top of every post.

<span id='ME'><center>Othin  seizures his way back to the forums</center></span>

lol,

here you go, Flahpoint "Read me"!

Epilepsy Warning

Please read before using this product

Some people are susceptible to epileptic seizures or loss of consciousness when exposed to certain flashing lights or light patterns in everyday life.

Such people may have a seizure whilst playing certain video games. This may happen even if the person has no medical history of epilepsy or has never had any epileptic seizures.

If you or anyone in your family has ever had symptoms related to epilepsy (seizures or loss of consciousness) when exposed to flashing lights, consult your doctor prior to using this product.

If you or your child experience any of the following symptoms: dizziness, blurred vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of consciousness, disorientation, any involuntary movement or convulsion, while playing a video game, immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor.

Precautions to take while using this product:

- Don't sit too close to the monitor. Make sure you are a good distance away.

- Preferably play the product on a small monitor.

- Avoid using if you are tired or have not had much sleep.

- Make sure that the room in which you are playing is well lit.

- Rest for at least 10 to 15 minutes each hour that you play a video game.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Othin @ Aug. 27 2002,00:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">omg

Ran if your going to have all that animation on your posts you should put an epilepsy warning on the top of every post.

<span id='ME'><center>Othin  seizures his way back to the forums</center></span><span id='postcolor'>

erm .... it's not me who wants those gifs in my sig smile.gif