sakura_chan

Keys - Enhanced Interaction System

Hi!

I have a question. When i try to launch the game with the Keys mod it says that I miss the addon A3_UI_F.

Does anybody know what this means and/or how i can fix this?

Kind regards,

Vincent

I don't have any problems even in the dev branch. What other mods are you using and have you tried verify cache from Steam for your Arma 3? Could be that your Arma 3 is bit corrupted.

I hope to hear some more news some day! Can't wait to play around with more video settings!

Edited by St. Jimmy

I don't have any problems even in the dev branch. What other mods are you using and have you tried verify cache from Steam for your Arma 3? Could be that your Arma 3 is bit corrupted.

I hope to hear some more news some day! Can't wait to play around with more video settings!

Oh ok, yeah im using VBS 3 instead of Arma 3 so that is probably the error on my side then.. :p Already thought it had to do something with that but wanted to check it!

Is the dev branch open for access?

Or can I modify files to get it to work with VBS?

I am working on an internship that requires something like the Keys mod for VBS 3 (Professional version of Arma 3)

Hi there,

is this mod still being updated? If so i would like minor addition: Remove the changing of ammunition (eg use tracers) from the action menu. You can do it in the inventory.

Either way, very nice mod :)

I will be releasing an update, but I don't know when. I usually don't mod during the spring or summer so maybe later this year?

Nice! We'll wait for it, love the mod, especially the controls aspect, I think i said this before in this thread but I wish BIS would have setup the controls

like this does in the beginning, much easier and more specific to what the controls do and are for.

this needs to be stickied and patched into ARMA 3 default

should be standard

dead to action menu

Bohemia needs to make this games default system

learn from the modders !

Looks great, I will try it with ACE3, but maybe someone else have already tried its compatibility?

Ok.. Quickly trying to get up to speed on ArmA3..

Basically, I love this mod.. Really helps with the awkward menu system (I much prefer to have a key for a specific action).

However, it seems that most servers I try to join have 'issues' with the Signature of the files..

Anyone else having this issue and is there a fix? Is it just that the servers need to be set to accept the mod?

If so, that's a pain - and makes the mod, pretty much, useless for the majority of public servers.

I will be releasing an update, but I don't know when. I usually don't mod during the spring or summer so maybe later this year?

Sorry for bumping but has there been any progress with this stuff?

teaser03.jpg

You also said something that you can increase dynamic lights and some other stuff. Is it still working or BIS has broken something?

• Like 1

Sorry for bumping but has there been any progress with this stuff?

You also said something that you can increase dynamic lights and some other stuff. Is it still working or BIS has broken something?

I'm also wondering about this. Please share some info.