Sign in to follow this  
junglenz

Call in AI air support

How would I have an AI plane fly over to selected mark? Want to select position on map. The BI support request makes u aim gun for location. I want to select map, pin point mark and then airplane will fly in. Have searched but found nothing really suitable for arma3. (I am a novice for how scripts and functions work).

If I have F18 in mission and set to fly it will fly about 20m then bank and crash.

How would I have an AI plane fly over to selected mark? Want to select position on map. The BI support request makes u aim gun for location. I want to select map, pin point mark and then airplane will fly in. Have searched but found nothing really suitable for arma3. (I am a novice for how scripts and functions work).

If I have F18 in mission and set to fly it will fly about 20m then bank and crash.

Try this http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?158842-Mapping-player-movements-and-coordinates&p=2437396&viewfull=1#post2437396

You can set a radio trigger to make it work.

Here is an example I made. I flew the heli and recorded flight. I then played it back using the radio command and recorded the flight from various positions.