Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Slatts WIP thread

Hey slatts, are you making custom mags for the scar and whats the recoil like? Arma 2 recoil or new and improved, very curious on those :)

Nice, i really love the scars. Will there be both Variants? (L and H).

You can see on the first picture that's a SCAR L and the two others are H.

You can see on the first picture that's a SCAR L and the two others are H.

Lol, your right. I simply oversaw that :o AWESOME!!!

Working on EGLM variants now :)

Hey, i find this in a changelog in one of FHQ Accesoires, someone know what he means with that, it would be possible to fix the issue propably

Fixed a nasty issue with floating magazines and other visual artifacts caused by using the same name for Mode land Skeleton in model.cfg. Thanks to M4Mkey for his help in tracking this one down, he managed to find a way to 100% reproduce the issue.

Hey Slatts, maybe this LSD findings help you solve the mag floating issue!

cheers

Slatts, could you PLEASE port the M249 from OA over? The short-barreled one with the collapsible stock. I will honestly love you forever. I've been missing those 249's for way too long :(

I'm in the process off switching from my base model.cfg I used from Arma 2 on all my weapons to the one released by BIS in the sample files...I think it should fix the floating bugs :) Probably get something done during next week. :)

Slatts, could you PLEASE port the M249 from OA over? The short-barreled one with the collapsible stock. I will honestly love you forever. I've been missing those 249's for way too long :(

Yes I can :) It's on the list.

---------- Post added at 01:01 ---------- Previous post was at 00:23 ----------

Double post but some times you have to fight with what you can find :cool:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32013-11-2400-58-50-33_zps73fda5cb.png

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32013-11-2400-58-23-78_zps15fe9d28.png

I'm in the process off switching from my base model.cfg I used from Arma 2 on all my weapons to the one released by BIS in the sample files...I think it should fix the floating bugs :) Probably get something done during next week. :)

Glad to hear you have it solved. Can't wait to use this bad boy!!

Maybe the SCARs? *-*

Slatts, are you working on the M14, the M110, the Lee Enfield, the Mk. 16 the Mk. 17 and EGLM variants for both rifles? do you sleep sir?

A little bit here and there...

Relevant portion of SITREP #00036:

Ready your broadband connections, because we stand on the verge of releasing lots of data for modders. Barring any showstoppers, we will next week be releasing data from pretty much all Arma 2 content. This will be done under new licenses, that make it possible to use the data to release within Arma games. It will no longer require case-by-case requests to use Arma 2 models and textures for Arma 3 mods for example. Things should be clear and accessible for anyone!

Relevant portion of SITREP #00036:

So this applies to aircraft and wheeled/tracked vehicles as well? I miss my AH-1Z :'(

Edited by ZimZamFlimFlam

So this applies to aircraft and wheeled/tracked vehicles as well? I miss my AH-1Z :'(

I believe so as it did say all Arma2 content.

The Armed Assault (ArmA) 'complete pack' sample models already included three P3Ds for the AH-1 (AH1Z.p3d, AH1Z_motorRotorBlurred_proxy.p3d and AH1Z_tailRotorBlurred_proxy.p3d) as well as corresponding entries for it in the config.cpp, CrewAnimations.hpp and model.cfg files bundled with the models! :) Just be aware though that no textures were included, whereas a preceding BI Models release had the A-10 as its only aircraft but included textures (PAA) and RVMATs and a model.cfg with it.

From what I can tell, Stiltman's already been using that AH-1Z (or permitted to use the Arma 2 one -- but on the "case-by-case request" basis that the license talks about) as shown on this page, seeing as the A-10A is from the ArmA sample models.

The Armed Assault (ArmA) 'complete pack' sample models already included three P3Ds for the AH-1 (AH1Z.p3d, AH1Z_motorRotorBlurred_proxy.p3d and AH1Z_tailRotorBlurred_proxy.p3d) as well as corresponding entries for it in the config.cpp, CrewAnimations.hpp and model.cfg files bundled with the models! :) Just be aware though that no textures were included, whereas a preceding BI Models release had the A-10 as its only aircraft but included textures (PAA) and RVMATs and a model.cfg with it.

From what I can tell, Stiltman's already been using that AH-1Z (or permitted to use the Arma 2 one -- but on the "case-by-case request" basis that the license talks about) as shown on this page, seeing as the A-10A is from the ArmA sample models.

Awesome, thanks for the info.

Ive been hampered by work and errors with model.cfg so going to a while yet before I get anywere

Ive been hampered by work and errors with model.cfg so going to a while yet before I get anywere

send you a pm to assits you