Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Slatts WIP thread

Just a little thread to keep you all update with my latest work :)

Starting off with the M14 RIS for Arma 3, able to equip all default optics and planning to allow usage of various community optics. Currently comes in two versions, one with a RIS rail and without. But planning to make it so the RIS rail disappears when no optic is attached .

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32013-10-2922-58-57-08_zps06da2b4f.png

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32013-10-2922-58-08-80_zps2af162bd.png

I'm also working on a AT-4 pack http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32013-10-2922-59-48-36_zpsbd4ccb4d.png

Currently features 3 versions. HEAT, HEDP and HP

Heat has high anti armour and low area damage

HEDP has low anti armour and high area damage

HP has the most anti armour and the lowest(almost none) area damage

Each launcher can only take its respective warhead to try simulate the one shot reality of the AT-4 since the disposableweapon config is broken ATM.

Good to see some of the classic weaponry coming back and the M14 is kick ass rifle! :)

Well done so far, cant wait to try them out

very nice but don't you think the default EBR has that role covered I would like the more Rifleman oriented M14 though.

More choice to the player :)

More choice to the player :)

Fair point, I do love the crunch of the M14 when it fires might as well find more ways for people to hear it.

nice guns.Although anyone else thinks that model textures are not yet on par to Arma3?

nice guns.Although anyone else thinks that model textures are not yet on par to Arma3?

I am guessing the textures are the ones used in Arma2 which is why they aren't up to Arma3's standards.

I am guessing the textures are the ones used in Arma2 which is why they aren't up to Arma3's standards.

Yep. some look good but some not so good, but some are missing parts of their RVMATs due to new texture paths so I'm digging around

Nice looking kit there Slatts. I'm far more interested in contemporary gear than the futuristic stuff. I'm curious though, where did you get your hands on the Arma 2 MLODs? Have I missed something and they've been released? Cheers.

Nice looking kit there Slatts. I'm far more interested in contemporary gear than the futuristic stuff. I'm curious though, where did you get your hands on the Arma 2 MLODs? Have I missed something and they've been released? Cheers.

I believe Slatts, has some permission for certain Arma2 MLODS from BIS.

Should be releasing an M110 some time tonight :)

Should be releasing an M110 some time tonight :)

Awesome! Can't wait. Any variants or just the standard black?

Yeah at the moment its a straight port from Arma 3. But I might redo the stock in the future :)

I'm guessing the tan one?

LOL yeah, I must have been thinking of the MK12. :o