Sign in to follow this  
Rob

School starts this thursday :(

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 27 2002,18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jeeze, i only found out last night that im doing inderpendance studies and apparently the board are allowing me to do the same computer classes as the ones in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE 7:45<span id='postcolor'>

Yay... confused.gif

I have no clue what you just said but its good that there is no more 7:45 in the world. No one likes 7:45.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Aug. 27 2002,21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 27 2002,18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">jeeze, i only found out last night that im doing inderpendance studies and apparently the board are allowing me to do the same computer classes as the ones in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE 7:45<span id='postcolor'>

Yay...  confused.gif

I have no clue what you just said but its good that there is no more 7:45 in the world. No one likes 7:45.<span id='postcolor'>

And I go up at 6 am most days. I could do 6.30 but I like to be able to sit by the pc and synchronize the handheld and read the news ... and forum ... wink.gif

7:45 was the time in which i was supposed to start...

But im off to go bowling smile.gif i have been going for the last 4 days because its so cheap biggrin.gif

Just great!

As you probably know I have just started Comp. Eng. classes, after a long break from school and a long time dinking around in OFP. At the College I asked one Prof about another Prof that was missing from his office, so this guy went on to check the other Prof's door and proceeded to tell me where their office is to check there... what do I say as he finishes talking? What do you think? "ROGER"

tounge.gif

Ooooooh, good first impression... biggrin.gif

I dunno why but i'm getting the feeling that you might've played OFP a bit too much lately smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...and that game, which you have gotten very attached to,

and you've played for a really long time now - it worries me.<span id='postcolor'>

- My dad earlier tonight

Anyone else but me who have met nirvana ... confused.gif

I hated ag. Welding was not fun, probably becuase I flashed my self afew times and my partner did the same to me. Whjen we would go work it was all around crap. sad.gif A kid threw some on my legs so I loaded my shovel up and hit him in the chest with crap. tounge.gif Another time my friend threw some on me so I got my rake stuck a pice a crap on the end and hit his arm with it. Thats why I hated ag. tounge.gif

This year seems like it could be fun, except for Geometry confused.gif , but other wise it should be good. I do have to take Health, which is another worthless class, but my teacher is the boys basketball coach. So when he coaches they say he looks like Peter Pan becuase the way he points his finger out and stands on the sidelinds. So last night I prited of some pixyland pictures and took and took them to school. tounge.gif Well some of my friends gave them to him, and one of my better friends plays basketball for the coach so tomarrow he will pay! I will not be harmed!lol tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Aug. 27 2002,01:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where do you live red? How is unemployment?<span id='postcolor'>

woopsy i didn't noticed your post sooner. i live in North East Ohio just about maybe 20 mins away from lake erie. and unemployment ain't so bad if you like being lazy and sleeping in and stuff smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 27 2002,02:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 27 2002,02wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Albert, in the good old USA, you cant serve alcohol unless you are over 21 or have a special license that is a pain in the ass to get. Even then there are laws against minors in bars when the best females are out and about  <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ah, thats ashame. This is the age you need the money and they need quick flexible students to work for them! What about working in a hotel at banquets. That is fast and good money too!<span id='postcolor'>

well i kinda wana try to avoid jobs that require me to be a people person (something im not good at or care to work on biggrin.gif  ) so im trying to find some work thats after hours ware its not busy. but though i heard that those guys in the red jackets w/ the funny little red hats usually get paid a insane amout of cash just by simply opening a door for some old coot thats 104 years old and dating a 28 year old. little socializing and sometimes the drunks slip a few Ben Franklins in your pocket  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">- My dad earlier tonight

Anyone else but me who have met nirvana ... <span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I have but my dad is a much bigger dick about it mostly because he can't even turn a computer on so he doesnt understand anything. He has gotten to the point where I dont like him anymore so his words dont mean shit to me so I just dont listen. Anyway enough talk of that asshole, I didn't like welding because 1. oxy blows up when it gets too hot (just little pops but its scary) 2. I picked up the wrong end of a filler rod right after welding and 3. the hicks in there are crazy and they arent safe.

And remember guys, if all else fails while in school remember my motto. Oh and Red Oct I dont know if you live in the US or not but if you do you should apply to work at circuit city. Whenever I go in there half of the workers aren't doing shit and don't even help you, its great. There is no circuit city where I live or I would be there leaning against the counter stairing at carpet while confused customers walked by. Im not a people person either and I work at movie theatre. People start telling me where they are from and how there is a small theatre where they used to live when they were a kid and I just want to say do I look like I give a flying fuck? While the other workers are all friendly and carry on a little conversation.

Around here the job pool is so small and the population of people willing to work for minimum wage is large that I have difficulty finding jobs that arent hard labor. I wanna be that dude with the menus at a nice restaraunt. I want that job!!! lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 28 2002,02:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wanna be that dude with the menus at a nice restaraunt. I want that job!!! lol<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, i wanna be a bikini inspector at the beach. biggrin.gif

Well, I go back to school tomorrow... nothing like screaming, annoying rude high school kids to get me all pumped up and ready to kick ass for another year. I wonder how many kids I get suspended this year, hopefully more than the 7 I nailed last year.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 26 2002,18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But seriously, England rox smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

London does. BUT Manchester DOES NOT. tounge.gif

If I need some money there's places all over by my house. Of course there crap and very minimum wage. And fast food... So I will do hard labor, cuase thats what I want and it's more fun, with my brother where he works. Hopefully that is, I'm not sure if they are hiring.