Sign in to follow this  
Rob

School starts this thursday :(

Im seriously not happy. Just because i have moved to california i have to start a week before most people.

Going from one country to another is a big step and very freaky. Sure i love living here in cali compared to England but its very nervraking.

When do you guys start?

Ah well, since I'm going to uni in ENGLAND I don't start until 9th of September tounge.gif

Just thought I would rub it in big time wink.gif

I start wednesday. I don't like school, yet I can't wait to get back. I just wanna get all this crap over with. But I've been at my school all summer for football.

9-23.

all UCs except Berkeley are in quarter system and start late. but they also end late biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 26 2002,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im seriously not happy. Just because i have moved to california i have to start a week before most people.

Going from one country to another is a big step and very freaky. Sure i love living here in cali compared to England but its very nervraking.

When do you guys start?<span id='postcolor'>

September 3rd sad.gif i have to board again until i get my drivers license and a car. Only got 3 courses instead of 4 now, so i'll have a bit more spare time.

gonna miss the summer holidays though sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 26 2002,09:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im seriously not happy. Just because i have moved to california i have to start a week before most people.<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry to hear that. Oh the school thing sucks too. biggrin.gif

whats stupid is how my mom orginises for my friends to come over the couple of days before school when i have to get ready.

And also in England i have already graduated, but now im in America they wont except that very well. They said i can graduate this yr instead of going back for two yrs. I was going to College but it was too expensive. So i have to suffer

o and did i mention that i started at 9:15 in England and i was tired enough as it was... Now i start at 7:45 grrrrr

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 26 2002,09:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">o and did i mention that i started at 9:15 in England and i was tired enough as it was... Now i start at 7:45 grrrrr<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, what time did you finish? When I was in HS we started at 0730 and finished like 1415 or something like that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 26 2002,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im seriously not happy. Just because i have moved to california i have to start a week before most people.

Heh, i got the exact opposite of you m8. I used to live in California, before i moved to England. Here it is very dull and there is nothing to do. You should be happy you are in Cali.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Aug. 26 2002,18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I used to live in California, before i moved to England. Here it is very dull and there is nothing to do. You should be happy you are in Cali.<span id='postcolor'>

If you think England is dull, then you haven't been to Germany yet confused.gif

Well, I might agree with you if you live somewhere in Lincolnshire though biggrin.gif

But seriously, England rox smile.gif

Well, i'll just tell you guys that for the next week i'll be doing totally nothing, so when you go to school before i start........... well, just think about me while i'm in my bed, sleeping, and you're trying to get up in time biggrin.gif

Muhahaha, the power, the power, i embrace (sp?) it!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 26 2002,18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whats stupid is how my mom orginises for my friends to come over the couple of days before school when i have to get ready.

And also in England i have already graduated, but now im in America they wont except that very well. They said i can graduate this yr instead of going back for two yrs. I was going to College but it was too expensive. So i have to suffer<span id='postcolor'>

That's bullshit, if you have finished your A-levels then you should be a sophomore at uni, the American HS system is absolute crap compared to the English and most European ones.

It matters where in England you live, same for every other country. You can live near some shitty towns (booooring *yawn*) or you can live near a big city (PARTY! WOMEN! BEER!wink.gif...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 26 2002,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It matters where in England you live, same for every other country.  You can live near some shitty towns (booooring *yawn*) or you can live near a big city (PARTY! WOMEN! BEER!wink.gif...<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I said, he could be living in Lincolnshire biggrin.gif

something is fucked up in your district.

anyway, you can fuck HS and goto near by community college. try looking into that way. it's cheaper too.

also, you are not a Californian until you experience your first earthquake biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 25 2002,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 26 2002,18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whats stupid is how my mom orginises for my friends to come over the couple of days before school when i have to get ready.

And also in England i have already graduated, but now im in America they wont except that very well. They said i can graduate this yr instead of going back for two yrs. I was going to College but it was too expensive. So i have to suffer<span id='postcolor'>

That's bullshit, if you have finished your A-levels then you should be a sophomore at uni, the American HS system is absolute crap compared to the English and most European ones.<span id='postcolor'>

Someone i know finished his school and then went to the USA to do his last year again for fun....  He didn't have to learn a lot for it so i guess European school is often more advanced.

Correct me if i'm wrong.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 25 2002,19:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 26 2002,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It matters where in England you live, same for every other country.  You can live near some shitty towns (booooring *yawn*) or you can live near a big city (PARTY! WOMEN! BEER!wink.gif...<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I said, he could be living in Lincolnshire biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know that place so don't blame me smile.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Aug. 25 2002,19:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 26 2002,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im seriously not happy. Just because i have moved to california i have to start a week before most people.

Heh, i got the exact opposite of you m8. I used to live in California, before i moved to England. Here it is very dull and there is nothing to do. You should be happy you are in Cali.<span id='postcolor'>

You never told me that mate lol, Believe me im glad to be here but not to go back to school again.

You must be crazy to move from cali though.... i guess you got fed up with the hot weather and wanted to freeze instead biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 25 2002,20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Someone i know finished his school and then went to the USA to do his last year again for fun....  He didn't have to learn a lot for it so i guess European school is often more advanced.

Correct me if i'm wrong.....<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Yes thats right. The England education sys is a lot more advanced than the american sys. Thats why i dont have to do English and sciences again etc.

But i would be doing my A levels this yr. Im a senior but when i was in England i was doing my GVNQ's. I would be in A levels now if i were still there.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 26 2002,09:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im seriously not happy. Just because i have moved to california i have to start a week before most people.

I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for you, because the office starts every Monday morning. tounge.gif

Seriously, enjoy this time of your life. It may seem like a drag right now, but you won't appreciate it until later.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 26 2002,09:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">also, you are not a Californian until you experience your first earthquake biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Call me a card carrying Californian (*shudder*) then because we've had *glances at Earthquake Map* a gaggle of them in the past week or so. Nothing big though.

You all still sleep?

Man I remember the days when there was actually time to sleep. And...... crap off to work again.