Says the domain has expired  :(

Working fine here ;)

It works. From various devices and various places in EU. 

Hi CSLA team,

is there any release roadmap or dev status on your ArmA3 mod available? That Mig looks too sweet, can't wait to see it in action :) Also, will it be possible to deploy your troops for own custom missions?

Thanks & best regards,

aeonsan

Hi CSLA team,

is there any release roadmap or dev status on your ArmA3 mod available? That Mig looks too sweet, can't wait to see it in action :) Also, will it be possible to deploy your troops for own custom missions?

Thanks & best regards,

aeonsan

Asking for updates is prohibited and as such is counted as spam, which is why your previous post was removed. I am sure the CSLA team will post some news when there is some and not before ;)

• Like 3

Ah, apologies R0adki11 - I did ask as it was referred to their website in an earlier post, but I couldn't find the info there so I thought it might just me being blind. Anyways, thank you for the reminder, I'll stick to it going forward. :)

• Like 1

If anyone remembers just after OFP, these pictures remind me of those BIS posted of 'Game 2/ OFP2' before Arma 1 came out :D

Edit: Link - http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/theofpfaq/

Looking great EMSI et.al.!

Yeah it reminds me of that too! Keep up the great work guys! I'm looking forward to this.

• Like 3

Wow, CSLA own map is damn GORGEOUS! Can´t wait to play the campaign (or at least the SP missions that should be shipped along the mod)... and fly your MiG-29 ;)

Keep up the awesome work!

Cheers!

• Like 3

Amazing pics there emsi, especially the fact that the houses seem to have furniture in them ;) Also-I never realised you made the "Finding Pandora" missions. Wanted to say thanks for those-I really liked them :)

• Like 2

Man the abrams and the LAV 25 look spectacular! Great work! The BMP-1 and OT-64 look great too! Really excellent showing of the effort everyone put in at CSLA.

• Like 4

Its just,,,,,glorious, the killing machines the killing terrain its on, glorious! 

• Like 2

Thanks guys.

The Homeland terrain is the priority :)

And as this our country is w/o ocean Oscar is at the end of our "roadmap".

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

The Homeland terrain is the priority :)

And as this our country is w/o ocean Oscar is at the end of our "roadmap".

Understandable. All your vehicle models looks great!

• Like 3