the ring, for transport belt, on top on the WZ is animated when you fire! this details are awesome!

6 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

After CSLA will be released i hope some guys make retexture for LWP Ludowe Voisko Polske

That would be difficult because Ludowe Wojsko Polskie used a lot of different equipment than CSLA, altough some equipment was common between LWP and CSLA.

Why did you change the shooting sounds of ČSLA weapons? They sound shitty now. Owerall, weapon sounds in games go down the drain...

• Confused 1

On 11/3/2019 at 11:15 AM, General Yudenich said:

After CSLA will be released i hope some guys make retexture for LWP Ludowe Voisko Polske

An LWP inspired mod is currently in the works. Check out the Ludowe Wojsko Inflanty (Livonian People's Army) mod on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/lwimod

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 2:06 PM, scimitar said:

An LWP inspired mod is currently in the works. Check out the Ludowe Wojsko Inflanty (Livonian People's Army) mod on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/lwimod

Hell yes, Orzeszek helmets, moro uniforms and Spychalski s revenge load bearing harness, LWP for the win!

And I kidd you not Spychalski s kit isn t named choking suspenders "szelki dusicielki" just for giggles, try to low crawl with it and you ll see.

• Like 1

Hey folks 🙂

Another month, another update of WIP. Do you recognize something new? 😉

And as always, complete package of screens can be seen on our Facebook fan page or Discord channel

CSLA_A3_2019-11_002.jpg

CSLA_A3_2019-11_006.jpg

CSLA_A3_2019-11_008.jpg

CSLA_A3_2019-11_010.jpg

CSLA_A3_2019-11_017.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

Yes, Lidl !! Best shop for a student budget. Shall be defending that with T72s. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Another video from MP testing:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey folks 🙂

few actual pics from WIP.

Complete package of screens can be seen on our Facebook fan page or Discord channel

CSLA_A3_promo_01_2020_001_1.jpg

CSLA_A3_promo_01_2020_012_1.jpg

CSLA_A3_promo_01_2020_005_1.jpg

CSLA_A3_promo_01_2020_002_1.jpg

CSLA_A3_promo_01_2020_003_1.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 7

Hi! Just a friendly reminder that I sent you guys PM two weeks ago, it was received and I'm still waiting for answer. Cheers!

Now let's get back to regular programming...

Hey folks, 

here is a link to the video from the MP testing of actual Homeland and related assets.

We don't want to say that there is nothing new to show as we are currently fixing and improving a lot of small thing which are not visible at a first sight, but they are making our whole Mod unique.

So stay tuned for upcoming news and we really thank to each which is keeping us supported by any way 😉

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Hello CSLA team! @EMSI @MAA I'm back to the forums after a very long time (although I've been playing Arma 3 during that period quite consistently (to my own standards)).

Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" for your amazing efforts in creating one of the best Arma 3 Creator DLCs, CSLA Iron Curtain! Hope to see more updates coming for it soon!

And, as always - take care and good luck! kaject out.

• Like 1