Short video from last MP test on the south-east area of Homeland

• Like 10

Hi all ... M113 APCs are in-game.
This means all "older" variants from A2 modification as Service (DTP), classic APC with MG turret, MEDEVAC version abd M163 VAD system.
Between these you can find the new model of M113 HQ version with extended chasis and 6 wheels per side.
More details and screens will came later on ... as always :)

001.1.jpg

002.2.jpg

003.2.jpg

004.1.jpg

005.2.jpg

006.jpg

• Like 26

Clearly you all are hard at work, and those tracks look absolutely lovely. However, I can't help but notice that you've called these M113A2s, when they all seem to have the same rear sponsons/extensions typical of the A3. In all the images and real world examples I've seen, the older M113 tracks had the standard box shape. Just curious!

Thanks for your support REFORGER88.

We know about this difference between A2 and A3 versions. Decision to keep A3 version also in Arma 3 modification was done once we observed in multiplayer battles that the CSLA APCs BVP-1 and 2 has an advantage once they are unloading its cargo. This cargo is always covered by the opened back doors, while in M113A2 there is no protection and the cargo during unloading is not covered from sides.

Therefore, due to MP balance we are using those M113A3 versions with "protective" extended fuel tanks.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, emsi said:

Thanks for your support REFORGER88.

We know about this difference between A2 and A3 versions. Decision to keep A3 version also in Arma 3 modification was done once we observed in multiplayer battles that the CSLA APCs BVP-1 and 2 has an advantage once they are unloading its cargo. This cargo is always covered by the opened back doors, while in M113A2 there is no protection and the cargo during unloading is not covered from sides.

Therefore, due to MP balance we are using those M113A3 versions with "protective" extended fuel tanks.

Ahh I see. I can't say the stickler for accuracy within me likes that too much, but I can respect that decision. And of course, thank you for taking the time to answer me! As always, keep up the hard work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REFORGER88 said:

Ahh I see. I can't say the stickler for accuracy within me likes that too much, but I can respect that decision. And of course, thank you for taking the time to answer me! As always, keep up the hard work.

Same here. But anyway, thanks to @emsi and the rest of the team for all your hard work!

• Like 2

Will the AFMC, be making an as strong presence in here as the Arma 2 CSLA mod, or will it be more of a minor faction?, I always loved the CUCV's the AFMC had and I have a general love for fictional forces. 

• Like 2

We are going back to the typical Cold War era as was mentioned somewhere in the past (CSLA vs. US), AFMC faction is now „sleeping“.
Traditional forces are now our focus and later on, if there will be a free time to play with something unusal, AFMC may be released as some UN forces.

• Like 9

All that stowage on those M113s and M1 has me pitching tents haha, Looks mint mate! 

• Like 1

On 10/07/2017 at 8:08 AM, emsi said:

We are going back to the typical Cold War era as was mentioned somewhere in the past (CSLA vs. US), AFMC faction is now „sleeping“.
Traditional forces are now our focus and later on, if there will be a free time to play with something unusal, AFMC may be released as some UN forces.

Looking forward to the release. :f:

• Like 3

Hey guys. Every single model is awesome and more then... :D. I have one question, how it will be with transport planes. i mean will there be any, because i saw that huge airfield and it would be shame if there wont be any.

Best regards DonbassCZ

• Like 2

Hi Donbass,

currently there is no exact transport plane in our roadmap, but later on we would like to re-born the L-410 Turbolet plane from OFP modification.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, emsi said:

Hi Donbass,

currently there is no exact transport plane in our roadmap, but later on we would like to re-born the L-410 Turbolet plane from OFP modification.

Thanks for reply. Oh my got love that plane... looking forward on it. :)

• Like 2

Another short video from our last MP test

• Like 13

This mod looks really great. All the Equipment reminds me of Ofp/ Arma1. Looking forward to play this with the Dynamic Combat Ops/Recon Ops missions.

• Like 2

Two more in-game videos from testing of our landscape Homeland ;)

• Like 13

Hey folks,

here is another update of our progress on the map structures ( houses, villages, city ... ;) )

On the screens below, you can look inside the main army barracks located just near the CSLA air base

csla_stozec_01102017_1_1.jpg

csla_stozec_01102017_2_1.jpg

csla_stozec_01102017_3_1.jpg

csla_stozec_01102017_4_1.jpg

csla_stozec_01102017_5_1.jpg

csla_stozec_01102017_6_1.jpg

csla_stozec_01102017_7_1.jpg

• Like 29

Yes, as mentioned many times in the past, our map is based on a real location in former Czechoslovakia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can't wait. these teasers are torture, its so beautiful! Great work

• Like 2

On 05/07/2017 at 9:40 PM, emsi said:

Hi all ... M113 APCs are in-game.
This means all "older" variants from A2 modification as Service (DTP), classic APC with MG turret, MEDEVAC version abd M163 VAD system.
Between these you can find the new model of M113 HQ version with extended chasis and 6 wheels per side.
More details and screens will came later on ... as always :)

These pics show what I love most about this mod; all the crap.

Just all the backpacks, tarps, boxes and all the other crap that's normally stuck on these. It's something a lot of modders seem to forget.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Polyus said:

These pics show what I love most about this mod; all the crap.

Just all the backpacks, tarps, boxes and all the other crap that's normally stuck on these. It's something a lot of modders seem to forget.

Agreed. Gives the vehicles some personality.

• Like 2

Hello CSLA Team, you guys don't know who I am. Have never seen me anywhere but believe me when I say I've been a huge fan of your work ever since I was a mere child playing Operation Flashpoint. This was one of the very first mods I ever successfully installed. I still remember the old campaign and how much I loved that the character had a Steyr AUG instead of the boring old M16. (plus your mod's BMP models made me fall in love with the shape of that particular IFV for some reason haha)

Point is I'm thrilled to see you guys were still active as of now. Lately I've been looking through so many old OFP mods (I literally went from OFP:R to ArmA 3 once I got my first job) and I've been seeing so many of them shutting down, I recently remembered your mod and looked for you for quite some time. I'm glad I found you're not only still around but still updating the mod so frequently. Thank you guys for making such quality content through the years.

CLSA's Eternal Lurker,

Ant the Gord :)

• Like 8

Thanks for these words Ant the Gord. It is always a pleasure to see someone with such experience and a good memories to our prehistoric Mods. :)
And to keep you and the rest of the community updated, here are another screens from our "under the development" Homeland map.

CSLA_A3_promo_20171214_006.jpg

CSLA_A3_promo_20171214_005.jpg

CSLA_A3_promo_20171214_004.jpg

CSLA_A3_promo_20171214_003.jpg

CSLA_A3_promo_20171214_002.jpg

CSLA_A3_promo_20171214_001.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 4

I CANT TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS AAAAAA

• Like 6
  • Haha 2