PASGT helmet with camo netting is not included yet, but until the Mod will reach the complexity available for release for community, this "feature" can be added meanwhile.

Amazing ! Do You guys pretend to launch a open beta This year ? Best cold war mod for a3 such High quality and hardwork ! About the vehicles , will we see some t54s , ot-64 , brdms ? Sorry if forgot to see all the wip images ...

Thank you guys! (CSLA team)

Amazing ! Do You guys pretend to launch a open beta This year ? Best cold war mod for a3 such High quality and hardwork ! About the vehicles , will we see some t54s , ot-64 , brdms ? Sorry if forgot to see all the wip images ...
We are not releasing any BETA versions of our Mod and now we are not able to confirm when any release will be available for the community.

Once any suitable pack will be ready, we will inform the community in the right time ;) ... no worry.

Do you feel better now? And BTW I didn't ask you!!
C'mon.

You know, we are working on the Mod in our free time when our loving wives and "sometimes a little bit crazy" children will allow us to turn on the PCs :D

We have no strict liabilities to the community - we are creating our Mods for our own pleasure, and regarding to the final release of CSLA Mod for A2:CO (with largest SP campaign ever created), when the community response has been sporadic, we don't need to be hurry. :confused:

I can tell you that we will release the first pack in Q4/2015, but it will be only the estimation with 0.000001% (zero) info value. :cool:

C'mon.

You know, we are working on the Mod in our free time when our loving wives and "sometimes a little bit crazy" children will allow us to turn on the PCs :D

We have no strict liabilities to the community - we are creating our Mods for our own pleasure, and regarding to the final release of CSLA Mod for A2:CO (with largest SP campaign ever created), when the community response has been sporadic, we don't need to be hurry. :confused:

I can tell you that we will release the first pack in Q4/2015, but it will be only the estimation with 0.000001% (zero) info value. :cool:

Thank you EMSI. I have great respect for modders and your work but I believe since releasing pics of your work and creating an euphoric climate then expect that kind of questions to be asked.

Good luck with the project :)

Edited by Nikiforos

Screw Tanoa, I want this ! :D Great work guys, looking forward for this mind blowing terrain.

• Like 1

CSLA, great work on the environmental assets! You can't imagine how much anything new & env-based is missed in Arma!

Btw, what kind of water reflection tech is used in the pictures? Has this been since 'some' A3 update that BIS planned to introduce incrementally? :D

It's nothing special, just a little "hack" of RVMAT ;)

You will see more later on.

Yes, M113 with TOW and maybe also with mortar is planned + other versions.

• Like 1

Hey folks!
All the best in the New Year 2016 from the CSLA Studio team ... and here are some good news regarding to our current status of modification for Arma 3.

As you have probably noticed, into our Facebook galleries were added several new in-game screenshots with the content on which we are currently working on.

Among others, I would like to point on a few news:
- separated ponds and reservoirs on the new map Homeland (based on the real terrain in former Czechoslovakia)
- the possibility of shooting from helicopters, cargo positions, apcs (also with opening of hoods for crew), cars, trucks and other vehicles
- brand new buildings/houses on the new map contains few hidden positions and locations suitable for preparation of ambushes or sniping
- we are going back to the US Army along with the currently "in-Mod/ex-AFMC" existing and a brand new vehicles/equipment
- improved and extended number of various bunkers (mainly used in multiplayer missions)

PS: ... and release date? Soon  :)

CSLA_A3_wip_01012016_005.jpg

CSLA_A3_wip_01012016_015.jpg

CSLA_A3_wip_01012016_017.jpg

CSLA_A3_wip_01012016_022.jpg

CSLA_A3_wip_01012016_032.jpg

Facebook gallery for Homeland

Facebook gallery for Arma 3 Modification

• Like 15

Great Work CSLA Team, best of luck for the mod and the new year

• Like 1

Amazing work, guys! Nice to see '85 esque stuff in the action!

• Like 1

Can we fish on those ponds? JK (there´s already a mod for Amra3 fishing... I bet homeland could be compactible with it, lol)

Awesome new years eve news, I´m anxious to fly your MiG-29 and play your demo missions (and test all those neat cold war goodies)

Cheers!

• Like 2

Thanks.

On that screenshot are troops holding standard MG M60.

This will be the opponent of CSLA's MG (Uk vz.59) - for US (BLUFOR) side.

• Like 1