I hope you understand that w/o any dedicated member which will focus and work in real-time on any compatibility with ACE or other Mods, we are not able to do it. :)

I think CameronMcDonald should volunteer! :D

Great work from you guys again though! I'm looking forward to seeing more of the terrain but have been enjoying the bits I have seen in the backgrounds.

I don't want to answer like than my post will sounds like I or we are "bigheaded"/"conceited"/"arrogant", but ...

CSLA Studio was, is and probably will be an independent group of only a few people, which are creating CSLA Mods mainly for their own pleasure.

Any dependencies on other Mods is for us a pure technical challenge and non value added time-consuming - our priority is to have working and bug-free configs for all our models and features at the beginning.

Our focus is to finish parts of/whole Mod to be playable and funny for us. Then we are releasing our work to community.

Anyway, our priorities are our families and the real work, therefore, some of the releases for community takes more time then expected - see the release for A2:CO for example ;)

I hope you understand that w/o any dedicated member which will focus and work in real-time on any compatibility with ACE or other Mods, we are not able to do it. :)

No worries, mate - fair call.

I think CameronMcDonald should volunteer! :D

Alas, my kung fu is not strong. :(

I think it´s good if CSLA don´t work together after ACE. (if they don´t want to)

We had the same problem with SAM to ARMA2. Thats why we will be independent for ARMA 3. Becuse everytime ACE did something SAM became broken as a mod. It´s a real pain in the ass.

I think it should be the other way around. That Ace make it so you can play with and witout their mod. But by the look of it they do it this time.

Edited by Zsalheden

Something is wrong with that Albatros ;)

CSLA_A3_wip_07042015_001.jpg

Click to see in HD

Nice :) Can't wait for this :D

Another set of WIP screens from our own map - currently a small village is under the testing for a performance and availability of all features

CSLA_A3_wip_23052015_001.jpg

CSLA_A3_wip_23052015_002.jpg

CSLA_A3_wip_23052015_003.jpg

CSLA_A3_wip_23052015_004.jpg

• Like 1

Superb guys, can you tell us a bit more about your map?

Superb guys, can you tell us a bit more about your map?
Thank you.

What we can tell out about this map is that the terrain is inspired by the real place in the middle of the Europe and it not will be the island (no sea at the borders of the map).

We are working (as seen on the pics) on many of own houses and other "village" infrastructure which was typical for '70-'80s in this area of middle Europe.

That is great, Arma lack of map with new buildings, it will be more than welcome to have nice units and a new terrain where to fight.

Not only the CSLA troops were deployed. We can report also presence of US Army troops. emsi_salute.gif

CSLA_A3_wip_04062015_001.jpg

CSLA_A3_wip_04062015_002.jpg

• Like 1

Nice :) Will the AFMC remain or be replaced by the US Army?

LAV-25s... did the USMC come along too? :D

When the US goes to war, everyone is invited :)

Were turret shields a thing in the 80s? Either way they look badass.

Nice :) Will the AFMC remain or be replaced by the US Army?

AFMC will remain as Independent faction and US will represent BLUFOR of course.

LAV-25s... did the USMC come along too? :D

Yes, also USMC will be presented later on.

Edited by EMSI

Were turret shields a thing in the 80s? Either way they look badass.

No, the turret shields were not used in the 80's. They will be removed. Sorry for disappointment :)

Edited by EMSI

Will there be 6 color DCU versions of US forces included? It would only really require different textures of uniform and helmet.

From the beginning no.

For the initial release, we are preparing only the basic sets of soldiers with typical camo for Cold War.

Your work is outstanding, can't wait for the release and all the best for future content.

These look amazing. Will there be a PASGT helmet with camo netting?