Wait wait wait, what map is that on ? Those buildings look great, along with everything else of course :) Great job!

Wow, looking great! Those buildings are really cool as well!

Great to see more progress, I still have faith you guys won´t give up on Arma3! Those units looks great on A3 lighting =)

Hope to see more screenshots of CSLA airplanes (the MiG29 and F-5 I´ve seen some months ago)

cheers!

Island, in our case "full" land á la Chernarus is a brand new terrain inspired by the real piece of country in former CSSR. The name of this terrain is not defined yet. We call it Bohemia Forest. :)

Therefore the houses and all entire environment will be brand new - to be in line with this terrain.

Good news and awesome looking units. Good luck!

Really looking forward to this! Both for the Cold War equipment and for the new terrain and terrain assets.

For some reason, I have a real connection with the M113, I simply love the M113. I think it's due to nostalgia for OFP, I loved the missions where you was a passenger in the M113, and I like the bulky design.

Great work, can't wait to sit in the claustrophobia box again! :D

Shit guys! This looks amazing! Finally a Cold War era large-scale mod coming to Arma 3! Looking forward very much to this!

Really looking forward to this, CSLA for A2/CO was great. And the new terrain outline sounds wonderful.

Cheers!

Hey, thanks to all for positive feedback ... now ...

Have a look into the "boxy beast" ;)

CSLA_A3_wip_01032015_002.jpg

Click to see in HD

CSLA_A3_wip_01032015_001.jpg

Click to see in HD

As a standard feature of all our own vehicles, interior will be detailed from all views.

• Like 1

Great stuff! I have some plans for this terrain and the assets.....

Oh. nice "boxy beast". Does the door open when AI enter or leave (even if there aren't animations of them gettin in, moving to seat & sitting, etc.)?

/Orc thinks of scenario involving sneaking up & lobbing a frag inside just as the last enemy is getting in <vbeg>/

That is a very nice "boxy beast" - Good work

Oh. nice "boxy beast". Does the door open when AI enter or leave (even if there aren't animations of them gettin in, moving to seat & sitting, etc.)?

/Orc thinks of scenario involving sneaking up & lobbing a frag inside just as the last enemy is getting in <vbeg>/

This is the early alpha, so the feature is not fully functional yet.

And as was in Mod for A2, you will be able to eliminate the troops inside while the ramp will be opened.

This is the early alpha, so the feature is not fully functional yet.

And as was in Mod for A2, you will be able to eliminate the troops inside while the ramp will be opened.

Excellent :)

Thanks, EMSI.