Pardon me, but what does CSLA actually mean?

It's an acronym for "Czechoslovakian People's Army" in the native Czech and Slovak languages: Československá lidová armáda (Czech) and Československá ľudová armáda (Slovak)

ÄŒSLA was the armed forces of Czechoslovakia until the early 1990s - the subject and time period that ÄŒSLA Studio covers in their work.

And the CSLA was the one of the first armies which had to facing to the "expected" NATO attack to the Eastern sector.

CSLA was an important member of Warsaw pact due to its large and various armaments and a geographical position of Czechoslovakia.

We were like a buffer zone.

Another crazy idea:

>Arma 3 taking place in 2035

>Due to economic difficulties in the 2020s, Czech Rep. and Slovak Rep. decide to reform Czechoslovakia in 2033

>Modernized ÄŒSLA gets reinstated as the main defence force, just in time to remove kebabs

I love the 90s too, but this could give you some chance for great creative autism.

For our creativity we have AFMC and FIA ;)

Awesome :) I have just 1 question. Will you create another Czechoslovak republic or what ?

Who knows ... (about the location and size of island suitable for ÄŒSLA under A3) :)

Another crazy idea:

>Arma 3 taking place in 2035

>Due to economic difficulties in the 2020s, Czech Rep. and Slovak Rep. decide to reform Czechoslovakia in 2033

>Modernized ÄŒSLA gets reinstated as the main defence force, just in time to remove kebabs

I love the 90s too, but this could give you some chance for great creative autism.

"just in time to remove kebabs"

I lol'd sincerely.

Are you making your own models ? Did you consider adding a T-72 Moderna ?

98% of models in our Mod are our own.

Only few addons are retextured original BIS models (like T-72) and few others are from different authors (for more details see ReadMe).

Brand new model of T-72 is in our plans for A3 Mod, but not Slovak Moderna.

Edited by EMSI

Thanks for being awesome and creating new content. It looks great.

Another small report from our progress ...

CSLA_A3_meet_1.jpg

CSLA_A3_meet2_1.jpg

0-0 those russians

?? where you see any "russians" ??

Looks great! Can't wait to play with some non-future units in A3!

i was making a joke to see everyones reactions, i know they are not russians, but idk who they are. but still they do in some ways resemble the A2 russians

"joke" sure thing mate :D Think about what ÄŒSLA name represent and you will maybe find out who these soldiers are.

i was making a joke to see everyones reactions, i know they are not russians, but idk who they are. but still they do in some ways resemble the A2 russians

They are ÄŒSLA, perhaps do some research before trying to make a 'joke'

Hey folks!

After a short period, we have another goods news about the progress on our Mod in Arma 3.

Here are some screens showing new vehicles in-game - planes!

1836839_10152176628110675_1259215847_o.jpg

1965580_10152176628335675_876008121_o.jpg

More WIP screens can be found in gallery on our Facebook.

Stay tuned for other reports!

Wow! Nice jets (the more russian fighters, the better lol), hope you mod comes with some missions, like SFP and GLT mod did =)

Cheers!

Our Mod is always released with missions (SP/MP) - it's standard.

I like the look of the armored vehicles, do you have an eta on the mod being ready for the public? or is that on the DL.

Hope its soon I like the looks of things.

Just from the pictures 5/5 BagPiper stars... If that means anything :P

One question do you plan on bringing your gasmask troops and bayonet action back? That would be sweet

I like the look of the armored vehicles, do you have an eta on the mod being ready for the public? or is that on the DL.

Hope its soon I like the looks of things.

Just from the pictures 5/5 BagPiper stars... If that means anything :P

Release date of first version for A3 isn't still known yet.Our team is too small and our families (and especially small kids) are our priorities. ;)

No worry, we will inform the community as soon as any related news will be ready.

---------- Post added at 07:59 ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 ----------

One question do you plan on bringing your gasmask troops and bayonet action back? That would be sweet
For sure, as A3 is supporting the changes in soldier's gear and clothes, we will probably try to "call back" the gas masks.Usage of bayonet is a question for now.

Of course, we were able to add it on the rifle also in A1 or A2 (as there was only in gear waitng for meaningful use), but there is still no functionality for him.

So we still have an open "back doors".

And what will happens with CSLA Mod in Arma 3?

Given the minimal interest/community support for our work, we consider to do a radical solution - we will do all Mods only for our private purposes and our own pleasure - as we are already doing now.

But who knows ... maybe something will change in the meantime.[/Quote]

I got this from armaholic. Very sad to read this. :(