Hello folks!

As we already confirmed here ...1094491_10151743808495675_928113787_o.jpg

... we are ready to work on CSLA A3 modification.

And here we started our Work In Progress thread where we would like to inform our fans and followers (together with the rest of the comunity of course), how we are advancing.

Feel free to post here your suggestions or any constructive feedback.emsi_salute.gif

1071651_10151910828930675_1892325190_o.jpg

1412215_10151910829290675_454599664_o.jpg

963837_10151910829325675_417240669_o.jpg

1410919_10151910830085675_1194394746_o.jpg

1402995_10151910830545675_1927348073_o.jpg

1398431_10151910830480675_1913167294_o.jpg

• Like 5

Having played your mod in A2, these are awesome news. Can't wait for more images :)

High quality material. Always! Even the team photo is something else and it is nice to see (almost all lol) the faces behind these things.

Looking forward for it.

Edited by Smurf

Top top quality.

Great to see you guys make the transition.

Thanks to all you guys for support!

Please note that the transition of already released models from A2:CO to A3 will take some more time due to added rag-doll and other config "extensions/changes".

We will inform you here about all the important news and other stuff as they will be available ... and this will not be periodical, because we want to keep our usual quality.

Edited by EMSI

Haaaarrrdddcoore, one of my fav conversion mods. Super looking, good luck to you guys in your work, looking forward to this very greatly!

This will be great come it's first release, will there be any custom islands to be made with it also?

It's too early to answer to your question.

But for sure, CSLA will not be deployed on Altis/Stratis as those islands are not suitable for us.

CSLA is back! Was my number one (total conversion) mod for OFP (on tie with FDF).

The details and quality of the models was just amazing, that you sometimes just stare at a shovel at the side of your vehicle, before getting in ;)

Looking forward to it!

Wow, that's some incredible work. Absolutely cannot wait for this! I hope there will be some equivalent enemies to fight against as well :D

Each release of CSLA Mod always contains equivalent enemy forces.

We are trying to balance the forces between both factions (and also on FIA side).

In A2:CO and in A3 there will be AFMC (Armed Forces of the Midland Coalition - coalition of small countries on the north from the Chernarus), but in the future will be probably created real US Army or BAF.

It's too early to answer to your question.

But for sure, CSLA will not be deployed on Altis/Stratis as those islands are not suitable for us.

Just an idea. Deploy CSLA on Altis to help break the Arma3 devs out of Prison :cool:

Just an idea. Deploy CSLA on Altis to help break the Arma3 devs out of Prison :cool:

+1 Hahaha that would make an awesome mission ( they should include it in the official campaign ).

In A2:CO and in A3 there will be AFMC (Armed Forces of the Midland Coalition - coalition of small countries on the north from the Chernarus), but in the future will be probably created real US Army or BAF.

It's your mod as always, but, IMHO. AFMC not only gives you guys more freedom of choice when you want to add anything to that faction. It also kinda adds more to the bluefor side compared to the quite generic US Army/Armed forces. BAF is another story, but then what about the M113s or the LAV 25 and so on?

Anyway it's again you decision to make, but please consider the above ramblings...

Otherwise, thanks for a great mod in A2 and I love to see it again in A3!

+1 Hahaha that would make an awesome mission ( they should include it in the official campaign ).

To be honest, i live in america but i have Czech in my bloodline, this seems legit, kind of like an alternate reality of Greece gone rouge. Shoot just pair this with HAFM and you will have a realistic rescue mission.

PS. I am dying for that LAV-25, sadly its not USMC, but this will do...this will do

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob