Hi RobertHammer, i believe that you' ve said that there won' t be mrt compatibility for the next version of the accessory pack, but if there will be for future versions, would it be possible to have both a laser and a light for specific weapons?

For example, a "PEQ15/Surefire(m4)" attachment made specifically to fit on an m4 model, with the peq on the left rail and the surefire on the right rail, that would make use of the mrt function to switch between light and laser, but that probably wouldn' t fit on other weapons due to differences of hanguard sizes and such.

Reading this thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185539-75th-Ranger-Regiment-WIP/page2

reminded me of this.

Sounds like a pretty cool idea to me.

Hey Robert! Will you be including any shorter barreled M4s in your next update, chambered in 5.56mm?

I did see the teaser pix you posted a while back, but all that was there was the SMG version, chambered (what i think is) 9mm.

I guess what I'm really asking is whether or not you will be including the Mk18 Mod 0 or something similar to it, with a 10.5inch barrel?

Hey Robert! Will you be including any shorter barreled M4s in your next update, chambered in 5.56mm?

I did see the teaser pix you posted a while back, but all that was there was the SMG version, chambered (what i think is) 9mm.

I guess what I'm really asking is whether or not you will be including the Mk18 Mod 0 or something similar to it, with a 10.5inch barrel?

There are SBR's in the current version chambered in 5.56

There are SBR's in the current version chambered in 5.56

An SBR can be anything below 16 inches of barrel length.

He's asking about the mk 18 mod 0 specifically, which has a specific (10.3 inch) barrel length and has a different upper receiver and some revamped internals when compared to the M4A1, as well as any rail furniture one might want to add.

The VLTOR is practically a M4A1's upper receiver with a shorter barrel and a VLTOR IMOD stock.

Edited by Subscyed

Speaking of the Mk18 Mod 0, it would be awesome to see the Mk18 Mod 1 as well with the Daniel Defense Mk18 RIS II, possibly also M4/M4A1 Block II's with the Daniel Defense RIS.

Guys, we all could be happy if RH has the time for working on his update... and release it anytime! (Hopefully as soon as possible ;))

I think he doesn`t need any new wishes for this!

Yea I want to know too. As far as I know did Spartan have some issues while doing the ballistics, but I didnt hear anything new for a while. I really dont want to hurry you, but Im waiting several months for this tho.. and Im going to wait as long at it needs to be clear about this.

Is It bad of me to say the reason why I'm excited for this update mostly Is because of the M16A4's new quadmount rail you put on? :D

Thanks for your weapon packs RH, a lot of us wouldn't be enjoying the game as much as we do without them, we appreciate your time and effort put Into all the weapons! looking forward to the update!!

yees true the only ugly texture on this pack was the m16a4 handguard but even this one is looking nice

Thanks for your weapon packs RH, a lot of us wouldn't be enjoying the game as much as we do without them, we appreciate your time and effort put Into all the weapons! looking forward to the update!!

Can´t say it better!!!

I'm actually most looking forward to the M16A2 with and without M203. Hoping for news soon.

this might be the wrong thread, but Ive heard that RH wants to improve his Pistol pack too. hopefully it gets some texture fixes :3 its pretty ass kickin already but there are some details.. for example the glock 18 got a "17" on the slide, and both glock17 and 18 are looking like their muzzle is blocked.. and hopefully he gets a hk45 or a mk23 :3 Im so into pistols

let's get this back on track, shall we?

Robert, I was wondering whether the ammo values for your update will properly work with Advanced Ballistics? I am mainly interested in the SR-25, Mk12 and M110, So 7.62x51mm M118LR and 5.56x45 Mk262. I hope you can answer this, if not I'll just wait for Spartan to get back from his honeymoon.

Thread cleaned up, anyone straying further from the topic will be banned from this thread. And may face further action.

Edited by R0adki11

Not sure if this has been asked already, but is there any chance of subsonic ammunition being in the next update?

Not sure if this has been asked already, but is there any chance of subsonic ammunition being in the next update?

Well i could add subsonic but only if they work properly in arma 3 - which i have no idea if they do

Well i could add subsonic but only if they work properly in arma 3 - which i have no idea if they do

I don't know if they do or not. I used a FAMAS mod a while ago and it used subsonic ammunition that worked, but the HLC mods have subsonic ammo that doesn't work. I checked the config files and the HLC mods set the velocity at subsonic speeds, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

Oh, and by not working I mean that the ammo still made that "pop" when the gun was fired. Where the FAMAS mod didn't do that.

Edited by mashmo0823
Clarification

I don't know if they do or not. I used a FAMAS mod a while ago and it used subsonic ammunition that worked, but the HLC mods have subsonic ammo that doesn't work. I checked the config files and the HLC mods set the velocity at subsonic speeds, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

Oh, and by not working I mean that the ammo still made that "pop" when the gun was fired. Where the FAMAS mod didn't do that.

Subsonic ammo configs work, it's just that since the new suppressor updates, suppressors increase velocity, pushing HLC subsonic rounds into supersonic velocities. Toadie is releasing a fix soon.

so yeah, subsonic ammo works fine.

Subsonic ammo configs work, it's just that since the new suppressor updates, suppressors increase velocity, pushing HLC subsonic rounds into supersonic velocities. Toadie is releasing a fix soon.

so yeah, subsonic ammo works fine.

But if that's true then shouldn't Toadie's MP5SD5 and SD6 work fine with subsonic ammo? As far as the game knows the weapons are just naked with no barrel attachment.

Robert, I was wondering whether the ammo values for your update will properly work with Advanced Ballistics? I am mainly interested in the SR-25, Mk12 and M110, So 7.62x51mm M118LR and 5.56x45 Mk262. I hope you can answer this, if not I'll just wait for Spartan to get back from his honeymoon.

Ruthberg's Advanced Ballistics is completely compatible with 3rd party weapon mods such as Robert Hammer's, Trixie's, Massi's, HLC, RHS, R3F, CUP, etc. :) If you want Advanced Ballistics to support your weapon mod, just contact Ruthberg.

Advanced Ballistics is hands down the greatest ballistics mod ever created, the most realistic long range precision shooting simulator in the world \m/

i guarantee it's the closest thing to real life that you'll ever get in this game ;)

Hi, I don t know if this has been adressed but since patch 1.36 muzzle flashes on RH guns don t work.

Regards.

Hi, I don t know if this has been adressed but since patch 1.36 muzzle flashes on RH guns don t work.

Regards.

Oh wow really? are you sure that isnt a some nasty addon conflicting? since there wasnt any news from bis about changes around muzzle flashes or something

First I ve got this info from EricJ I checked and it s true muzzle flashes are not present, I will check the mods separately to reconfirm and post clarification but generaly since 1.36 patch muzzle flashes in lot of mods are not present (RH , EricJ, SOCMOD) without changes to mod folders.

Regards.