Do you have any plans on making M16A1 variants with 30 rnd mags?

• Like 1

With the 1.62 update is there anychance of seeing new weapons?

Just a quick question regarding the M4A6.

Does it have the exact same ballistic performance as the MX, or is it superior in some fashion?

My thoughts are that I could go through with the hours of testing and comparisons in the config, or simply just ask.

I am assuming that you or Spartan0536 can comment on this.

Thanks for the kickass mod RobertHammer!

This is just off hand but I'd assume it to be a bit different as the fictional M4/M16A6 in this mod is chambered for 6.8 SPC vs the 6.5 that the MX weapons use.

With the 1.62 update is there anychance of seeing new weapons?

Hammer stated that the release of Apex would mean an update to the mod, but I think it was mainly sound fixes rather than additions due to him being busy with another mod team.

Hammer stated that the release of Apex would mean an update to the mod, but I think it was mainly sound fixes rather than additions due to him being busy with another mod team.

I believe it will be only fixes, as he is busy working away on Project ASTFOR.

Helo i want queation for RHM4/M16 i instal and i use this gun but ammo box show bad version cammo box gun not with sound , cannot open object a3\data_f_mark\proxies\weapon_slot\underbarrel.p3d. Please how to fix and give me solution i want use that gun....

Just wondering if anybody else has experienced the glitch in the screens below?

It's the AAC Honey badger. The muzzle is there, it's just not where it should be.

Tried attaching a silencer and it appears inside the rail.

Anyone know of a fix?

jRS9n4J.jpg

wqoY7HD.jpg

Any hints appreciated. I love this mod, it's great work.

Thank you Robert Hammer and HyperMetal!

Just wondering if anybody else has experienced the glitch in the screens below?

It's the AAC Honey badger. The muzzle is there, it's just not where it should be.

Tried attaching a silencer and it appears inside the rail.

Anyone know of a fix?

Any hints appreciated. I love this mod, it's great work.

Thank you Robert Hammer and HyperMetal!

No problems there man, that's exactly how the Honey Badger is, short 6 inch barrel with the silencer internal to the handguard. 

KIMG2705.jpeg

You can see the end of the barrel through the first M-LOK slot.

i don't see any problem in fact that a SBR (short barrel riffle) and the rail system is made to recover the silencer since it's special silence made for this gun. 

Is the mod dead? I hope not, it was the best m4/m16 mod available. Any chance we will get at least a patch that fixes all the issues occured through the maingame updates? e.g. the new sound engine.

26 minutes ago, jayjay12 said:

Is the mod dead? I hope not, it was the best m4/m16 mod available. Any chance we will get at least a patch that fixes all the issues occured through the maingame updates? e.g. the new sound engine.

It's been stated that an update will come eventually

Hi, I have a question.

I am trying to make a mod for myself that adds in a bunch of units. I am currently using the ShackTac modset, and it really annoys me that there are good uniforms from all over, weapons from all over, and vehicles from all over. I am simple making a couple .pbos that require said mods and combine all the good content into factions. For example, combine the CUP U.S. Army, U.S. Military Mod U.S. Army, and RHSUSF U.S. Army, and I want to use the M4 and M16 from this pack (I'm not taking stuff out of the mods, just creating configs that use them). However, nowhere can I find out how to have the unit spawn with a rifle that has optics or flashlights on it. For example, I want a rifleman to spawn with an M4 that has an Aimpoint CompM2, but I don't know how to do this.  Other mods, such as RHS, have classnames such as rhs_m4_compm4, which is an M4 with a CompM4 optic on it. Is there anything like this for this mod, or do I need to figure out a different way?

9 minutes ago, Jedilucas said:

Hi, I have a question.

I am trying to make a mod for myself that adds in a bunch of units. I am currently using the ShackTac modset, and it really annoys me that there are good uniforms from all over, weapons from all over, and vehicles from all over. I am simple making a couple .pbos that require said mods and combine all the good content into factions. For example, combine the CUP U.S. Army, U.S. Military Mod U.S. Army, and RHSUSF U.S. Army, and I want to use the M4 and M16 from this pack (I'm not taking stuff out of the mods, just creating configs that use them). However, nowhere can I find out how to have the unit spawn with a rifle that has optics or flashlights on it. For example, I want a rifleman to spawn with an M4 that has an Aimpoint CompM2, but I don't know how to do this.  Other mods, such as RHS, have classnames such as rhs_m4_compm4, which is an M4 with a CompM4 optic on it. Is there anything like this for this mod, or do I need to figure out a different way?

Make sure you have the relevant permissions if they are needed, they may not be but just make sure to cover your bases. Once all is good check this out of replacing weapons via configs:
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_3_Replacement_Config_Tutorial

• Like 2

23 hours ago, jeza said:

Make sure you have the relevant permissions if they are needed, they may not be but just make sure to cover your bases. Once all is good check this out of replacing weapons via configs:
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_3_Replacement_Config_Tutorial

Thanks, but that talks about infantry reconfiguration, not anything about weapons (unless I'm missing something).  I can do the infantry, all I need to know is how to get the config to make him spawn with a sight attached to his gun.

You're looking for linkedItems

Here:

class weaponconfigname;
    class yourconfignamewithscope: weaponconfigname
    {
        scope=2;
        class LinkedItems
        {
            class LinkedItemsOptic
            {
                slot="CowsSlot";
                item="accesorynamehere";
            };
            class LinkedItemsAcc
            {
                slot="PointerSlot";
                item="accesorynamehere";
            };
        };
    };

Then add yourconfignamewithscope to the unit you want the weapon with scope.

More on the topic:

• Like 4

Thank you very much sir! This is exactly what I was looking for. I don't understand how anyone relatively new to config and modding is supposed to find any of this without knowing exactly what they are looking for in the first place, without needing other people to answer all their questions. A problem for a different time, perhaps...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shaunak Mistry said:

In eotech 553 + 3x magnifier, how to toggle magnifier?

Thanks

I think it does not toggles, I use FHQ Accessory Pack instead. It toggles and is animated.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2017 at 8:52 AM, shaunak Mistry said:

In eotech 553 + 3x magnifier, how to toggle magnifier?

Thanks

As far as I remember, ctrl + right click (switch optic mode) switches between the two modes.

• Like 1

Would it be possible to model this weapon (link below) for Arma 3 maybe for your next update on this mod or your, RHUSAF mod? 

BShkpKQCAAAgNlH.jpg

12 hours ago, Echo411 said:

Would it be possible to model this weapon (link below) for Arma 3 maybe for your next update on this mod or your, RHUSAF mod?

I think you may have the wrong mod, buddy. RHSUSAF os made by the RHS mod team, not RobertHammer. They (as far as I know) are focused on adding weapons that are in service with the U.S military at the moment so custom weapons and such wont be done.

RobertHammer is currently working on Project Astfor so hos attwntion is on yhat pack, not this one.

Hope this helps, man!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [VW]Wrath said:

RobertHammer is currently working on Project Astfor so hos attwntion is on yhat pack, not this one.

Indeed he is information can be found here: 

Apologies for my absolutely atrocious spelling, I was typing on my phone and hadn't had nearly as much coffee as I require to begin doing things involving small buttons.