Impossibru! It all looked so professionally done :butbut:

;]

Edited by bamse

Is there any chance you guys are planing on making M203 variants for at least the HK416? would love it if u would :)

Rifles with M320s would be nice to have too.

RH, Did the recent marksmen update affect your weapons? I noticed a higher amount of sway and recoil with some of the M4A1's and definitely M4A6 set. I'm not sure if this just standard as part of the update though, or if you weapons already had a realistic amount of sway and now the update has thrown them out of whack.

Also, after the sound overhaul I've noticed your weapons now sound very boomy and have a lot of odd echo to them, lin comparison to the new vanilla sounds of the MX weapons for example (which have more of a sharp crack sound without the roomy boom).

Are you considering updating your addon's sounds? Or is there a way I can make your weapons use the vanilla sounds instead?

Thanks for this mod, I really love it!

RH, Did the recent marksmen update affect your weapons? I noticed a higher amount of sway and recoil with some of the M4A1's and definitely M4A6 set. I'm not sure if this just standard as part of the update though, or if you weapons already had a realistic amount of sway and now the update has thrown them out of whack.

Also, after the sound overhaul I've noticed your weapons now sound very boomy and have a lot of odd echo to them, lin comparison to the new vanilla sounds of the MX weapons for example (which have more of a sharp crack sound without the roomy boom).

Are you considering updating your addon's sounds? Or is there a way I can make your weapons use the vanilla sounds instead?

Thanks for this mod, I really love it!

There been a switch to the new recoil system so there can be a slightly higher recoil but i didn't changed anything sway related

and yes eventually i will need to rework all sounds again because of new audio changes in the game

There been a switch to the new recoil system so there can be a slightly higher recoil but i didn't changed anything sway related

and yes eventually i will need to rework all sounds again because of new audio changes in the game

No worries, I just wanted to ask because a lot of the time it is actually user-error not the addon and I didn't want to be one of those types.

The weapons still work perfectly, the sound isn't anything to stress over :o

Someone has figured out how to Make GL's reload with just a good config:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?192407-How-to-Animate-the-Grenade-Launcher&p=2947241#post2947241

Seems like it would be a brilliant feature for your GL's

I'm also posting to the Feeback to see if BI will make use of it: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=24321

Someone has figured out how to Make GL's reload with just a good config:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?192407-How-to-Animate-the-Grenade-Launcher&p=2947241#post2947241

Seems like it would be a brilliant feature for your GL's

I'm also posting to the Feeback to see if BI will make use of it: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=24321

Interesting workaround - surely will check it out it seems that it needs duplicated parts to fake that which unfortunately isn't good for me

also for proper muzzle GL animation it would need a simple muzzle anims sources to get it work which BIS needs to do it

Edited by RobertHammer

Hello,

I noticed that if I put a ammobox "RH M4/M16 camo box" on ground in the editor, when I launch, it fails with the "no entry .modelOptics"

Any idea ?

Thanks

Hello,

I noticed that if I put a ammobox "RH M4/M16 camo box" on ground in the editor, when I launch, it fails with the "no entry .modelOptics"

Any idea ?

Thanks

You running the RH acc pack too?

Hello,

yes, and the asdg_jr, both last version

EDIT: I just run it with only RH mods, CBA and ASDG_JR > it works fine

So there is an uncompatibility with another mod

Thanks ;)

Edited by flyingcoyotus

I think this pack need some more animation variant, it's looks simple. Robert, do you have plan to add some more reload animation or another gripping method?

With ACE3 releasing HuntIR in the latest update, will you be adding this option to your rifles with the GL?

HI RH, had a quick skim through the thread and can see a few people asking about M203 variants of the HK416 but no reply (unless I've missed it), is this something in the roadmap, having to mix them with m4's at the moment.

HI RH, had a quick skim through the thread and can see a few people asking about M203 variants of the HK416 but no reply (unless I've missed it), is this something in the roadmap, having to mix them with m4's at the moment.

AFAIK ... pretty sure Mr. RH was planning on tackling his SCAR pack after he's done with the Mk18 pack...

Robert, could you please make the weapon a little bit longer away from the character? If you take a look you will see the weapons going a little inside the characters body. I think fixing this will also make the weapon look better in first person. THX

Hey Robert,

Will you add an reloading animation like in HLC's?

Btw, Awesome mod with a lot of M4 Variants!

Say, Mr. RH, now that you have taken on the Mk18 pack from Ardy would you be willing to add AFG to your M4/M16 pack and even VFG to M203S?

----

Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to make your weapons that are equipped with M203s to be represented in the character's Grenadier icon. Same for the Mk11, Mk12 and SR25 with the Crosshair icon?

Edited by Broduz
forgot something..... :(

New update looks like the FoV needs adjusting on irons and accessories pack.

Edit: RH check PM

Edited by Cyruz

Keep.forgetting, but since this is on my mind....

What exactly is the difference of the ammo variants? From other Configs I saw, I believe the mk262 has the most damage? At what cost if any, assume accuracy?

I tried doing a quick search on the net months ago, and remember thinking I couldn't find a good answer really. Forgive me if I missed something obvious, as I'm not a huge gun guy.

Everyone I play with keeps asking me, and I never can recall what ammo does what. Maybe post details in the OP or include a txt file with info? Thanks! Can't play without your weapons. Work of art man!

Keep.forgetting, but since this is on my mind....

What exactly is the difference of the ammo variants? From other Configs I saw, I believe the mk262 has the most damage? At what cost if any, assume accuracy?

I tried doing a quick search on the net months ago, and remember thinking I couldn't find a good answer really. Forgive me if I missed something obvious, as I'm not a huge gun guy.

Everyone I play with keeps asking me, and I never can recall what ammo does what. Maybe post details in the OP or include a txt file with info? Thanks! Can't play without your weapons. Work of art man!

I'll try to break it down for you based on what I know.

M855A1 aka EPR (Enhanced Penetration Round) 62 grain FMJ bullet with a steel penetrator. Best at armor penetration (good against some obstacles too) but lowest damage of the 3 different rounds that are simulated. Developed by the US Army and is completely lead free (uses a copper slug instead).

Mk 318 aka SOST (named after the Special Opeations Science and Technology team who developed it) is a 62 grain Open Tipped Match round with a penetrator in the rear (after the hollow point) it is simulated as being a bit more effective on soft, unarmored targets, but doesn't have the same penetration capability as the M855A1.

Mk 262 is a sniper/marksman's round, it weights 77 grains and is also Open Tipped. Of the three its probably the most accurate, even if it is a little bit slower because of the added weight. It does the most damage but is also the worst when it comes to armor and obstacle penetration. Mk 262 is typically what my unit uses because it usually requires less rounds to kill/incap. The biggest real-life disadvantage of the Mk 262 is that its probably 4x more expensive vs other 5.56 rounds.

All three of these rounds were developed to supplement or replace the M855 round which was developed in the early 1980s and was later known to have some leathality issues especially when used with the M4 carbine.The US ARMY uses the M855A1 and the Marines + SOCOM use the Mk 318. There is still a lot of conjecture as to which round is actually "better" as the Marines have been resistant to using the M855A1 after it performed poorly in early tests.

• Like 1