Hey RobertHammer,

I am sure you are aware of it, but after the update when deploying weapons when prone the player is lowered into the ground a little bit.

I guess you know that and working to fix it, but just thought I will share anyway.

Hope you are planning to add support for the bipods and/or make your bipod animation work with the deploy button rather than with the fire selection key.

Ho and I just Love you weapon pack, Thank you!

Yeah I've seen this issue too.

Hey robert could you add HK416 with grenade launchers and/or M4A1 RIS with long barrel M203?

It's a nice little thing, if it is not the big problem for you.

Sorry for my terrible English and greetings from Germany.

Zokuso

Edited by Zokuso

New update released - get it from 1st page

also unfortunately i wasn't able to fix the M203 sight ,but still works if you ignore the rifle's front sight and use the M203 sight ranges

Edited by RobertHammer

Hey-i have the mod from Armaholic,but how do I update without having to just download the whole pack again?Thanks

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey-How do i just update an Armaholic mod without redownloading the whole thing?Thanks

Hey-How do i just update an Armaholic mod without redownloading the whole thing?Thanks

There are only 2 .pbo files in the addon and both of them have been updated, so you'd have to download the whole thing regardless of where you get it from.

Hey Mr. Hammer,

Thanks for the update. After checking it out, it would appear that the bipods in your acc pack do not work for the M27 IAR, Mk 12, and SAM-R. They show up in the inventory in the bipod slot, however they do not actually appear equipped to those weapons.

love love love - I may be wrong on this, but previously wasn't there more suppressors ? or possibly the ability to use other mods suppressors ?

EDIT - looks like my ACC pack did not install correctly - my bad :)

Edited by Evil-One

Any updates on the Flaregun? BTW,could this be put into a current Slot as +1 item,"Gun+Flare gun?" That would be helpfull.

Like you`re mods!

love love love - I may be wrong on this, but previously wasn't there more suppressors ? or possibly the ability to use other mods suppressors ?

EDIT - looks like my ACC pack did not install correctly - my bad :)

i also have only one suppressor now?But I have the ACC pack.Was it updated today aswell as the weapon pack?

i also have only one suppressor now?But I have the ACC pack.Was it updated today aswell as the weapon pack?

Yes - make sure to update the ACC pack.

Yes - make sure to update the ACC pack.

I just did-everything is working now.Thanks

When I try to launch RH M4/M16 from Paly WIth Six it says " 'RH_m4_cfg' requires adoon 'RH_acc' " , everything worked fine in the past, the error comes since last update

I have updated both RH M4/M16 and RH Acc pack

Edited by HaZZarD

When I try to launch RH M4/M16 from Paly WIth Six it says " 'RH_m4_cfg' requires adoon 'RH_acc' " , everything worked fine in the past, the error comes since last update

I have updated both RH M4/M16 and RH Acc pack

I'm getting the same through Playwithsix. However I wasn't running RH M4/M16 pack only the RH Acc Pack. So I think it is some kind of error or bug in the PWS version of RH ACC Pack.

Am i the only one who can't see any suppressors on the HK416?

They work, but they aren't visable.

The RH Acc update on PWS is actually the RH M4 mod.

Yep that was a technical mistake. However it should be resolved by now. :)

PS: Authors now have the ability to directly update their own work on withsix.com.

Cheers

Hi Robert,

I can not mount RH_anpvs4 on RH_M16A2gl. I think that is not realistic. Do you plan to correct that?

sorry for my googlle translate English

Hi Robert,

I can not mount RH_anpvs4 on RH_M16A2gl. I think that is not realistic. Do you plan to correct that?

sorry for my googlle translate English

That version is rail mounted , which M16A2 doesn't have

i do know the original AN/PVS-4 can be mounted directly into A1/A2 carry handle

28fpi.jpg

and also i plan to add some special attachments for the older M16s in the future

• Like 1

thanks for answer

Another one: in vietnam era M16A1 have SAW variant: with bipods. It will be great if some day you make suÑh SAW.

That version is rail mounted , which M16A2 doesn't have

i do know the original AN/PVS-4 can be mounted directly into A1/A2 carry handle

http://i48.tinypic.com/28fpi.jpg

and also i plan to add some special attachments for the older M16s in the future

A gun can hold anything to it with a bit of duct tape :P

I2z7b2Z.jpg

That Glock will malfunction after the first shot though :)