I don't know if this is in the plans but it would be cool to see M16A3, M16A4 and the new M16A6's in your pack to have some adjustable stocks, also maybe some grenade launchers for the M16A3 and M16A6's would be cool. Just some suggestions. Love the pack keep up the great work! Also me being Canadian I have to ask if you would be willing to look into some Colt Canada weapons. :)

http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/M16A1-H6-Buffer.jpg

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/w/a/wa456_1_mark.jpg

http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b437/mikems666/101-rifle-c7a2-5.jpg

http://www.firearmsworld.net/usa/m16/diemaco/doc-npp-c8a3.jpg[/url]

Please use the addon request thread and not clutter up an addon makers thread.

Hello, I am experiencing some ballistic-related issues. AGM is enabled; wind is turned off in MCC. Bullets are often falling short or are simply way off.

Using the RH Acc ACOG TA01NSN (2D or 3D) sight on RH M4A1 RIS using M855A1, aiming at center of mass at 400m using appropriate 400m BDC reticle often results in misses. When using appropriate 100m reticle at a target 100m away, shots are minute-of-man, but can be well outside the platform's mil-spec accuracy of 1.5 to 2 MOA. This can be seen in the following image, target engaged at 100m:

https://i.imgur.com/Hk2XGhj.jpg

The RH M16A4 with RH Acc ACOG TA31F RMR is more-or-less minute-of-man out to 500m, but also suffers from reliability problems at 600m.

These are my observations. Personal experience with the platforms IRL says that they are far more reliable than this. Performance here is honestly disappointing. Would be much easier to swallow if we could see consistent 1.5-2 MOA performance (within 10-inch area at 500m).

Hello, I am experiencing some ballistic-related issues. AGM is enabled; wind is turned off in MCC. Bullets are often falling short or are simply way off.

Using the RH Acc ACOG TA01NSN (2D or 3D) sight on RH M4A1 RIS using M855A1, aiming at center of mass at 400m using appropriate 400m BDC reticle often results in misses. When using appropriate 100m reticle at a target 100m away, shots are minute-of-man, but can be well outside the platform's mil-spec accuracy of 1.5 to 2 MOA. This can be seen in the following image, target engaged at 100m:

https://i.imgur.com/Hk2XGhj.jpg

The RH M16A4 with RH Acc ACOG TA31F RMR is more-or-less minute-of-man out to 500m, but also suffers from reliability problems at 600m.

These are my observations. Personal experience with the platforms IRL says that they are far more reliable than this. Performance here is honestly disappointing. Would be much easier to swallow if we could see consistent 1.5-2 MOA performance (within 10-inch area at 500m).

All that image shows is the round over-penetrating the target, and its course being re-directed/ricocheting after impact...

Hey there Mr. RH. just wanted to bring your attention to the SR25EC. An excellent model indeed, however it seems that the Butt stock is extended so far that it clips with the character that is holding it, when the weapon is shouldered. Also, the KAC M110 suppressor appears to clip through the front of the RIS system on the SR25EC.

Just thought I'd point these out to an otherwise amazing weapon pack.

Your humble fan, Broduz

Hey there Mr. RH. just wanted to bring your attention to the SR25EC. An excellent model indeed, however it seems that the Butt stock is extended so far that it clips with the character that is holding it, when the weapon is shouldered. Also, the KAC M110 suppressor appears to clip through the front of the RIS system on the SR25EC.

Just thought I'd point these out to an otherwise amazing weapon pack.

Your humble fan, Broduz

M110 Suppressor on SR25EC does clip that's because position of the big suppressor is set for m110 and that's why it clips with SR25EC because its short

stock can be fixed

Edited by RobertHammer

Hi Mr.RH...Thanks for the new sounds and new camo,I love it so much.

But I still got a problem with the accuracy about some short barrel guns...like HK416 CQB version and HK416C,their bullets seemed too disperse in medium range,can u improve it a little bit?I felt bad when I shot the bullets all around the enemy and hit only few with fine aimings. Pls think about it if it is convenient for u,I beg ur excuse to my picky purposal.

Sry for my bad english,and thanks for the great great mods again.:)

Edited by ErALeopard

What is your definition of medium range? SBR's aren't meant for long range engagements

But I still got a problem with the accuracy about some short barrel guns...like HK416 CQB version and HK416C,their bullets seemed too disperse in medium range,can u improve it a little bit?I felt bad when I shot the bullets all around the enemy and hit only few with fine aimings. Pls think about it if it is convenient for u,I beg ur excuse to my picky purposal.

What exact range you tested? Hk416C shouldn't be accurate in medium range , because it serves as PDW role

also CQB variant isn't called that for nothing , because it's for Close Range Combat (close quarters combat) in which you prefer less weapon weight and shorter barrel over accuracy in longer distance

Edited by RobertHammer

Quick question - will there be an update to support bipods in the near future?

I ask as the DLC/patch is out on wednesday

Quick question - will there be an update to support bipods in the near future?

I ask as the DLC/patch is out on wednesday

Will be but it won't be on wednesday am afraid , maybe on Friday or late weekend max

Will be but it won't be on wednesday am afraid , maybe on Friday or late weekend max

Friday or weekend is fine by me man, just checking to see if you had plans to work on the implementation :)

Hey there Mr. RH, this may be a long shot but what the heck.

Will AFGs and M4CQBR be in the next update?! :)

Your humble fan, Broduz.

I noticed the weapons sights are out on the GL's on the M4's.

When you go to fire the 40mm, you flip the sights up and set it for 50 meter it shows the top of the sight aligned with the 100 meter mark it appears to be 50 meters out across the whole range and the range only goes to 250 meters instead of 350 meters.

Can the sight issue of being 50 meters out be fixed and the range should be greater than 250 meters.

Cheers :)

I know this is HUGE to ask but, would it be at all possible to get just the M27 IAR for the group I play with? We use RHS so we really don't need all the M16s/M4s but I'd really, really love to have one of these for our group.

Thanks man

There's a really good standalone M27 IAR from Slatts. I suggest You check that out.

Btw, as RHS is doing modern USMC & US Army, IAR should be in their mod too, somewhere in the feature. Did You ask them about it?

I noticed the weapons sights are out on the GL's on the M4's.

When you go to fire the 40mm, you flip the sights up and set it for 50 meter it shows the top of the sight aligned with the 100 meter mark it appears to be 50 meters out across the whole range and the range only goes to 250 meters instead of 350 meters.

Can the sight issue of being 50 meters out be fixed and the range should be greater than 250 meters.

Cheers :)

Show me a screenshot with that - also M203 leaf sight has 250m as max range

20060626-005.gif

Sight Mount and Sight. The grenadier uses the sight mount, which is attached to the sight base, to raise or lower the sight. Though the range is not marked on the sight in meters, the sight is graduated in 50-meter increments from 50 to 250 meters, which are marked with a "1" at 100 meters and a "2" at 200 meters.

I know this is HUGE to ask but, would it be at all possible to get just the M27 IAR for the group I play with? We use RHS so we really don't need all the M16s/M4s but I'd really, really love to have one of these for our group.

Sorry but no - i won't be splitting whole pack because someone wants 1 particular weapon to use only ...

---------- Post added at 09:21 ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 ----------

Small update - so far i got the bipod update done , just there is one thing - should i experiment with the new sound tails or screw them ? :p

but i will probably leave those sound tails out ,because atm they doesn't work right and they are barely audible in range

Edited by RobertHammer

[/color]Small update - so far i got the bipod update done , just there is one thing - should i experiment with the new sound tails or screw them ? :p

but i will probably leave those sound tails out ,because atm they doesn't work right and they are barely audible in range

Why don´t you ask Taosenai for his "bipod deployment sound" from TMR mod? They´re quite audible (and fits the purpose as well) =)

Hey robert could you add HK416 with grenade launchers and/or M4A1 RIS with long barrel M203?

I think the sounds are more then good enough! please do not change them😀

Different camos for the 416s

Show me a screenshot with that - also M203 leaf sight has 250m as max range

http://www.armystudyguide.com/images2/20060626-005.gif

Sight Mount and Sight. The grenadier uses the sight mount, which is attached to the sight base, to raise or lower the sight. Though the range is not marked on the sight in meters, the sight is graduated in 50-meter increments from 50 to 250 meters, which are marked with a "1" at 100 meters and a "2" at 200 meters.

Please see attached images they show the sights marked at 1 for 150 meter range and under 1 (on the red line) on the GL sights for 100 meter range

2015-04-16_00004.jpg

2015-04-16_00002.jpg

2015-04-16_00003.jpg

Edited by Ice_Munney

Please see attached images they show the sights marked at 1 for 150 meter range and under 1 (on the red line) on the GL sights for 100 meter range

Ok , so the 150M shows the 100M and the 100M shows 50M - i will fix that

yeah, saw yesterday that there's a 50m difference between arma's zeroing and what the flip up sight shows throughout.

Hey RobertHammer,

I am sure you are aware of it, but after the update when deploying weapons when prone the player is lowered into the ground a little bit.

I guess you know that and working to fix it, but just thought I will share anyway.

Hope you are planning to add support for the bipods and/or make your bipod animation work with the deploy button rather than with the fire selection key.

Ho and I just Love you weapon pack, Thank you!