Yeah, I was observing same issue. Probably something is broken in higher LODs.

Mr RobertHammer, I am encountering an issue with either RH M4/M16 or RH ACC, which involves blue lines almost like lasers coming off of peoples guns. Shown here, any ideas? http://imgur.com/a/eZ5Bf

That looks to be due to the 'Alpha Ghosting' caused by the transparent tube applied to certain optics to simulate the parallax affect of a projected aiming reticle. What you are actually seeing is the sky behind the building, through the back of the building itself.

@ RobertHammer: You probably know how to fix that, but I think that can be fixed by applying an rvmat with only the following to the tube:

renderFlags[]=

{

"NoZWrite",

"NoAlphaWrite"

};

Well i' m glad that somebody identified this issue, it is something that struck my attention for a while but i had no idea what was causing it, hope to see it fixed now that it has been identified.:)

Hot damn that was quick xD, ok cool to know it is known. I think it only happens against shadows I could be wrong though.

Hmm , i didn't had such issue before , previously i didn't used any rvmat on that tube it was ok

that tube should't be even visible on those lods since its only on pilot view

which optic does that?

Edited by RobertHammer

Hmm , i didn't had such issue before , previously i didn't used any rvmat on that tube it was ok

that tube should't be even visible on those lods since its only on pilot view

which optic does that?

I've noticed that if the lods for an optic don't match up almost exactly with those of the rifle its on, "weird shit" goes down and the game renders what lod it feels like fits the closest, which isn't necessarily the "correct" one.

there are still some bugs.

- sometimes there are 2 shells ejected, when you only shoot once. happens with all weapons.

- the railcovers do not fit correctly on all models.

the new sounds for the m4's are great. new silencer sounds would be nice to, unfortunately there are still the old ones. the new m4a6 has even the crappy vanilla arma silencer sounds.

- sometimes there are 2 shells ejected, when you only shoot once. happens with all weapons.

As i said before that's a interval issue which am not able to set it properly - 1 shot 1 shell

- the railcovers do not fit correctly on all models.

Yup - they been only set for M4 and for M16 , other guns won't fit because this would require a update of attachment system to support quad rail

new silencer sounds would be nice to, unfortunately there are still the old ones. the new m4a6 has even the crappy vanilla arma silencer sounds.

I will leave those silencer sounds as they are now and i will fix that m4a6 to use custom sound

Have you considered making an M4A1 without the RIS, so that we can live out our late 1990's/early 2000's fantasies?

hello Robert!

I have a question.

is it possible when we crashing in dedicate server, if we have old RH pack, and ur New pack at the same time?

I will leave those silencer sounds as they are now and i will fix that m4a6 to use custom sound

the sound of the silenced honeybadger is really great, and sounds more realistic than the m4's or m16's versions. maybe you consider to use the honeybadger sd sounds for all m4 and m16 silenced weapon sounds.

As i said before that's a interval issue which am not able to set it properly - 1 shot 1 shell

after i updated asdg_jr to the newest version i noticed that the shell ejecting issue has changed, now sometimes no shell is ejected when you shoot instead of two. i just want to let you know, maybe its releated to the mod.

Edited by jayjay12
only releated to the m4's and m16's of course

is it possible when we crashing in dedicate server, if we have old RH pack, and ur New pack at the same time?

That is probably the cause, either a version mismatch or all running outdated ASDG JR or somesuch.

the sound of the silenced honeybadger is really great, and sounds more realistic than the m4's or m16's versions. maybe you consider to use the honeybadger sd sounds for all silenced weapon sounds.

Yeah, because if its something everyone wants, its for ALL weapons to sound exactly the same! [/sarcasm]

Shot you a PM, when you get a chance if you could check it out that would be cool. Thanks.

Mr. Hammer,

I do cordially write to you on the subject of your most venerable M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle. I cannot express the amount of titillation I experience whenever I happen to unceremoniously empty the reliably fed ammunition from it's magazine into the now falling cadavers of my adversaries.

As such, I would be delighted to suggest allowing myself and the many satisfied lads and lasses of the world the ability to chose from Automatic and Semi-automatic on this weapon system. As much as I enjoy a perpetual giggle-switch, It's nice to have the option.

Oh! Whilst I have your attention, kind Sir. Would the model for 30 Round magazines possibly show as such when loaded into this weapon?

-Sincerely,

=1stRB= PFC. Octo

Edited by Octo

Since the last acc update we can't use it on a server that has rhi.bikey. It complains only about the rh_acc_cfg.pbo file.

Still no word on this? Today I've deleted both @rh_m4_a3 and @rh_acc. Then redownloaded the mods from PWS, then uploaded the same files to the dedi box. Then I can see the rhi.bikey files have the same size and date but have different checksums. Then when I copy the one from the M4 into the keys folder my client throws up "wrong key for rh_acc". Then I put the key in for rh_acc in the dedicated "keys" folder and my client won't connect because "wrong key for @rh_m4_a3...".

I see other people don't seem to have this issue...is this all SP players? Please reply with advice as our dedicated server has been set up with this great weapon pack being one of the key assets involved.

Thanks guys.

his bikey's are broken!

development branch of arma3 tools was broken with the update from 05.02.2015 it got fixed.

did try to help him but after his strange behavior I gave it up

simply ask him for new keys

Edited by maquez

Still no word on this? Today I've deleted both @rh_m4_a3 and @rh_acc. Then redownloaded the mods from PWS, then uploaded the same files to the dedi box. Then I can see the rhi.bikey files have the same size and date but have different checksums. Then when I copy the one from the M4 into the keys folder my client throws up "wrong key for rh_acc". Then I put the key in for rh_acc in the dedicated "keys" folder and my client won't connect because "wrong key for @rh_m4_a3...".

I see other people don't seem to have this issue...is this all SP players? Please reply with advice as our dedicated server has been set up with this great weapon pack being one of the key assets involved.

Thanks guys.

Here's your answer > http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188339-RH-Acc-pack&p=2879199&viewfull=1#post2879199

---------- Post added at 08:51 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

Mr. Hammer,

I do cordially write to you on the subject of your most venerable M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle. I cannot express the amount of titillation I experience whenever I happen to unceremoniously empty the reliably fed ammunition from it's magazine into the now falling cadavers of my adversaries.

As such, I would be delighted to suggest allowing myself and the many satisfied lads and lasses of the world the ability to chose from Automatic and Semi-automatic on this weapon system. As much as I enjoy a perpetual giggle-switch, It's nice to have the option.

Oh! Whilst I have your attention, kind Sir. Would the model for 30 Round magazines possibly show as such when loaded into this weapon?

-Sincerely,

=1stRB= PFC. Octo

M27 IAR fire mode switch will return when Marksman DLC will be released , you have to wait for that

and the magazine - for 100000x times i said , i would love to have the magazine proxy , meaning that model would change from which type of magazine is used in the weapon

unfortunately this feature isn't in Arma 3 , only in Dayz Standalone

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=9611 , http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21028

so for now i will not change the magazine model in IAR , sorry

Here's your answer > http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188339-RH-Acc-pack&p=2879199&viewfull=1#post2879199

---------- Post added at 08:51 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

M27 IAR fire mode switch will return when Marksman DLC will be released , you have to wait for that

and the magazine - for 100000x times i said , i would love to have the magazine proxy , meaning that model would change from which type of magazine is used in the weapon

unfortunately this feature isn't in Arma 3 , only in Dayz Standalone

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=9611 , http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21028

so for now i will not change the magazine model in IAR , sorry

Thank you for responding! I appreciate the feedback and apologize for asking the same question asked many times before.

Haha oh hey my Feedback Tracker post! (The Khaosmatic one). I only ever put that there when you first mentioned the lack of the mag proxy. I hope it gets done maybe with Marksman.