The mirage effect will be toned down and the hk shadow is ok - those are only arma's crappy stencil shadows that "bleed" through the model ...

The mirage effect will be toned down and the hk shadow is ok - those are only arma's crappy stencil shadows that "bleed" through the model ...

Good to hear! I'm eager to see the results, and hoping it will make your weapons and optics combined enjoyable again.

Not to derail but FHQ_Attachments has both those sights. No point in asking Robert to make something that'd be redundant.

It's not redundant when you see the level of detail of the RH attachments ! and tbh i don't use FHQ because i don't like the texture quality and i know lot of guys are like me !

It's not redundant when you see the level of detail of the RH attachments ! and tbh i don't use FHQ because i don't like the texture quality and i know lot of guys are like me !

While I'd be happy with the level of detail alone, I can't shake the feeling that MRT accessories does a better job of changing between magnified and unmagnified optics at the cost of a simple rebind while RH's accessories are tied in with the normal optic change. While this may not be a big problem, it shows as the model doesn't change. But hey, that's just me and my nitpicking ways.

It's absolutely redundant, there's no point having two or more of the same work, especially something as small as a micro aimpoint.

Not to derail but FHQ_Attachments has both those sights. No point in asking Robert to make something that'd be redundant.

First warlod i think you missunderstood something, i asking for camo variants for those optics and rh has them already in his rhm4/16 package in the past.

So i think everyone can pick what he prefer, but every modder should do what he wants to, and not thinking to be effective and look first what others have created or made.

Variety is good, as an example i like the idea of the mirage out the flashider (ok need some little tweaking ;) ) but others dont so they can choose another weapon pack or use both, but in the end the modder team or modder decides what he presents us.

The only thing i wish me is that the weapon modders speak about standard ammunitions types. As an example that every m4/ar15 platform no matter from wich mod they are takes the mags for its weapontype. Or llukrop overhaul his ammunition config with the new spartan values, but thats only a dream i think ;).

;)

Tan camo variant finished

http://i.imgur.com/8ozMJWI.jpg?1

Wood camo variant finished (only some finetuning)

http://imgur.com/8ozMJWI&K0BxDo5&Gs0qKJ9#2

http://i.imgur.com/K0BxDo5.jpg?1

Wood clear WIP

green/brown krylon paintjob

Edited by Speedygonzales

I having new crash problem with something, SMA, or RH M4, M16 will be the suspect of this problem.

first some people of my clan impossible to use ur new guns. and they keep report the same bug.

and in dedicated server, me and my clan people suddenly game crashed, and shut downed automatically with Crash MSG.

what should we do?

or, can u provide us a Debug file ofr this crashing issue?

Me and my group have no probs, with using the rifles. From what bug you speak of ?

And for the client crashes, do you have updated the RHacc, because of the accupoint it cause some client crashes in dedi enviroment.

Me and my group have no probs, with using the rifles. From what bug you speak of ?

And for the client crashes, do you have updated the RHacc, because of the accupoint it cause some client crashes in dedi enviroment.

I will check this and note back to u guys. Thx for advise

Hey RH, will you also release your MG or MGS Weapon packs for Arma 3?

This may have been asked already, but is there a chance that the M16A6 and M4A6 will get M203 variants as well?

Excelent update for already a very good addon, Thank you

Since the last acc update we can't use it on a server that has rhi.bikey. It complains only about the rh_acc_cfg.pbo file.

I can confirm that the new dependency @rh_acc is signed by a different version of the key, with the same name, as the @rh_m4_a3

Nice update, i really love the hk416 variants. But i have an ask about that, these weapons are able to take the 60 rounds magazines. But iam not sure if the weight of this magazines are correct, they are just 180g heavier compared to the 30 rounds magazines is that correct? O.o

But i have an ask about that, these weapons are able to take the 60 rounds magazines. But iam not sure if the weight of this magazines are correct, they are just 180g heavier compared to the 30 rounds magazines is that correct? O.o

Hmm , that's not correct

normally a loaded 30rnd stanag weights around 1 pound - loaded Surefire 60rnd magazine weights 2.02 pounds

also mainly that's the problem of A3 mass thing which combines volume and weight together - so you can't set that thing properly

Usually mass is defined as the "size" of the object in points, like mass=8 is fairly standard for a 30 round magazine, and A3 simply doesn't do weight (unless i'm really missing something) that well as RH says. A pity because it would mean more config stuff but overall from what I noticed in-game and real life it's not as encumbering with 9-12 magazines as one would think. I carry 22 in-game and that's not too bad even with the fatigue enabled.

1 mass = 1kg in O2. Not sure about config mass values

Ye , i know that but only if the config mass was this easy

• Mass is a new unit used to describe weight and volume of an object used. Each container has a set capacity in the same units.

instead we get this confusing and unnecessary complicated "mass"

ACE2 mod did this properly - simply weight (KG) and Volume units

sometimes i don't get why BIS doing some things complicated that could be solved by easier solution ...

Edited by RobertHammer

Intresting to see how complicated a small thing like the weight of a magazin could be :-D

Anyway thanks for the info guys ;-)

damn bi give us a weight entry for the cfg that handles effect on fatigue and let the mass thing determine how much space an item takes.

Ye , i know that but only if the config mass was this easy

instead we get this confusing and unnecessary complicated "mass"

ACE2 mod did this properly - simply weight (KG) and Volume units

sometimes i don't get why BIS doing some things complicated that could be solved by easier solution ...

Intresting to see how complicated a small thing like the weight of a magazin could be :-D

Anyway thanks for the info guys ;-)

Its not that complicated, its simply

the weight of the item in kg * 22 = mass

damn bi give us a weight entry for the cfg that handles effect on fatigue and let the mass thing determine how much space an item takes.

With the above said, I still think this would be the better option. After all, you can have items that are large and awkward, but still lightweight. BI's "mass" method just assumes heavy items take up a lot of space which isn't necessarily true.

Is there any way to mount the Felin sight from R3F ARMES onto the M16A6?

Is there any way to mount the Felin sight from R3F ARMES onto the M16A6?

You should be able to do so by running both mods and using ASDG Joint Rails for both mods as well.

You should be able to do so by running both mods and using ASDG Joint Rails for both mods as well.
I don't think R3F uses ASDG rail system, is there any way to make it use it?