Did you test this in MP? It is very prone to crash in MP, compared to SP.

Would test it later,but so far no issue in SP.

Bottom one's a Remington "RAHG" rail isn't it?

Those are SEAL Hk416s with Geissele rails which they look like remington ones

http://geissele.com/rails.html?cat=48 - also they use their triggers as well

and yes that last one has Remington RAHG which i think it should be the Geissele rail there instead

@Crashing

So only the Trijicon Accupoint is causing those CTD right? i will do some test if it does CTD for me too

---------- Post added at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 ----------

Bikey issues

This must be a issue with arma 3 itself because i see other guys having problems with many bikeys

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22133

and that key was created with A3 tools - not using the old one

Edited by RobertHammer

Did you test this in MP? It is very prone to crash in MP, compared to SP.

http://imgur.com/EtCi9Nz,UwkQpIr,V5yncjR,08AlS9d,UWhuJZs,AOYoZeE,2ZtQhKi

Well,just tested in MP,the server was the one owned by my coop unit,and I login in,open the VA via MCC,select the M4A6,attach the optics and no crash,then I fired few rounds still no crash.Seem good to me.

Not exactly the scenario that causes it. What always seems to trigger it for me is when in a MP server with other players, someone attaches an Accupoint in Virtual Arsenal. Either the person who equips it will crash when they close Virtual Arsenal and/or open it up again or someone else in the server will crash. From my testing, it seems that whoever is looking at the player or is nearby the person who equips it crashes. This leads me to believe that there is a faulty MLOD or something that is the cause of this.

Not exactly the scenario that causes it. What always seems to trigger it for me is when in a MP server with other players, someone attaches an Accupoint in Virtual Arsenal. Either the person who equips it will crash when they close Virtual Arsenal and/or open it up again or someone else in the server will crash. From my testing, it seems that whoever is looking at the player or is nearby the person who equips it crashes. This leads me to believe that there is a faulty MLOD or something that is the cause of this.

Strange,I may tested with other players later.

And one more thing,the server side was not updated to the newest version of the RH pack,don't know whether this make any sense ...I think not.

Edited by JinougaF

Tested in VA - no issues , this is getting weird like with the eotech reticle issue which i dont get , both of them work fine for me???!

what kind GPU you got ? I got Nvidia

Tested in VA - no issues , this is getting weird like with the eotech reticle issue which i dont get , both of them work fine for me???!

Nvidia,too.No issue so far,will test with others later.

---------- Post added at 09:24 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

And RH,excuse me if someone had ask,would you also make your magnifier could flips up and down via MRT functions like the SMA team did in the future?

I'm also using Nvidia. No crashes so far...can this really be the cause of those crashes ??

spent hours try to help Robert Hammer resolve bikey signatures problems

problem is recognized !

development branch of arma 3 tools is broken

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152866-General-Discussion-%28dev-branch%29&p=2873232&viewfull=1#post2873232

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22567

spent hours try to help Robert Hammer resolve bikey signatures problems

problem is recognized !

development branch of arma 3 tools is broken

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152866-General-Discussion-%28dev-branch%29&p=2873232&viewfull=1#post2873232

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22567

Even though in the thread you linked to, a BI Dev has said that the signing tool hasn't be altered in months?

try it yourself!

subscribe to development branch of arma 3 tools make a test bikey put it together with other bikey's from addons

start dedicated

server will never show online !

try it with this bikey:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1gWUNu0kwK1YldoLTMyTDl4eWc&usp=sharing

Edited by maquez

I think that it could be because of bikeys from Arma 3 Tools in general, not just dev branch. Or conflict between creating private key from Mikero tools and Arma 3 tools.

Mr.Hammer Sir

You are the Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pc:

My card's an NVidia, I still get crashes with the Accupoint.

Game lockup/CTDs with the Accupoint seem to mostly happen in the Arsenal when I pan the camera around and the scope model goes out of view, or when I'm using the modelOptics view for the scope ingame.

I hadn' t tried the Accupoint before saying that the crashes were probably caused the keeping the old ASDGJR compatibility PBO, my apologies.

RobertHammer, i' d also like to report that it' s possible to use the NVGs while aiming through the ACOGs. I haven' t checked the 3d versions, but i can affirm that on the TA31 2d, the TA31RMR 2d ans the TA31RMR tan 2d it is possible to use the NVGs while aiming with the scope. I' m pretty sure it' s the case for all ACOGs, but i haven' t checked yet.

Is there a possiblity to retexture the hk`s, i think i could make them shine with some good camos too.

That would be great!

Hopefully you can be persuaded to include more modern iterations of the hk 416 rifle. Specifically I would like to see it souped up with magpul accessoires and geissele products. Please don't replace the stock with the ugly HK factory one (unless you plan on adding a new model altogether).

Would be great for some secret squirrel missions.

Uhm, These aren' t just a "more modern" iteration of the HK416, these HK416s are tricked out in ways that are very unit specific (I believe that these are DEVGRU or Delta 416s right?) If Robert Hammer wish to include 416s tricked out along those lines in his pack i have no say it' s obviously his pack, and even if i had a say i would be all for it, i' m all for more variety, but when it comes to the "generic" HK416s that we have now,i really hope that the stock will be changed to the factory one, tons of people from all around the world use HK416s with the factory stock most of the time and equiping a non US character with a crane stock just looks weird.

A truly more modern iteration of the HK416 would be the HK416A5.

Oh and about the actual sounds, i like them and i can' t wait for the DragonFyre config.:)

Edited by Tsark

RobertHammer, i' d also like to report that it' s possible to use the NVGs while aiming through the ACOGs. I haven' t checked the 3d versions, but i can affirm that on the TA31 2d, the TA31RMR 2d ans the TA31RMR tan 2d it is possible to use the NVGs while aiming with the scope. I' m pretty sure it' s the case for all ACOGs, but i haven' t checked yet.

Will be fixed , shame it can be fixed for 3D zoom scopes because you can't simply disable NVG for them - one of the issues with 3D zoom scopes unfortunately

but don't they say there are optics for use with NVGs (like the Elcan Spectre DR, it has many brightness settings)?

Will be fixed , shame it can be fixed for 3D zoom scopes because you can't simply disable NVG for them - one of the issues with 3D zoom scopes unfortunately

Good to hear! I didn' t knew about the fact that night vision couldn' t be disabled for 3d scopes, BIS seriously?

While you' re on the ACOGs, could you also take a look at the RMR' s zoom/fov level? Thanks in advance.

but don't they say there are optics for use with NVGs (like the Elcan Spectre DR, it has many brightness settings)?

I have no first hand experience on the matter, but i believe that what you are reffering to are simply brightness settings tuned to not blind the user when using a weapon mounted night vision attachment such as a pvs14.

The problem of aiming through a rifle scope with NVGs on your face remains.

EDIT: sorophx, see this thread for an overview of the issue at hand:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187218-Can-people-shoot-rifle-through-the-optic-like-acog-with-helmet-mount-night-vision&highlight=aim+nvg

Edited by Tsark

Just out of personal curiosity, what part of the cfg pertains to the gases coming off of the weapon systems. I would love to mess around with those a little bit for my own personal use.

Edited by TheShroud