Thx for the permission RobertHammer do you want the files, or i show you some testruns when i come home from work, so you can decide by yourself.

Is there a possiblity to retexture the hk`s, i think i could make them shine with some good camos too.

Thx for the permission RobertHammer do you want the files, or i show you some testruns when i come home from work, so you can decide by yourself.

Is there a possiblity to retexture the hk`s, i think i could make them shine with some good camos too.

If you get some done , just show me it then i will decide

Nearly all guns have hiddenselections

regular hk416 got camo , camo2

C got camo , camo2 , camo3

m27 iar got camo , camo2 , camo3 and camo4

The Damage done by the Mk12 and SAM-R Register at nearly twice the damage of MK11/M110/SR25, even does more damage then other 5.56 variants. i was shooting at AI, in SMA Exhibt which has a range with standard and live targets. also went into aresnal with standard NATO Plate Carrier, Your 7.62 round from MK11 does 27% Damage were you Mk12 5.56 round does 48% damage hitting in the same spot same range. basicly something is off with you MK12 and SAM-R Damage Tables. it nearly doing double the damage i tried all your M4,M16s and they do less damage then the MK11/M110/SR25, load up arsenal and try it out.

Tell me which magazines did you used? for MK12/SAM-R and which for MK11/M110/SR25

I guess you used Mk262 with that Mk12/SAM-R and MK11/M110/SR25 with regular FMJ mags - no wonder why you get higher damage you should use Mk316LR for Mk11/M110

Edited by RobertHammer

Sorry but, this last update sucks. Why did you change the sounds? You had great ones, now it sounds worse then the old RHS. And the camos? They're cool, but the "sand" one just looks like a gold plated gun.

Sorry but, this last update sucks. Why did you change the sounds? You had great ones, now it sounds worse then the old RHS. And the camos? They're cool, but the "sand" one just looks like a gold plated gun.

Sounds are tough , maybe i will change them back and also there will be a special DragonFyre config

ehm, the new sounds are way better then the old ones, I like them. And DF config would be great :)

A weapon firing sound is blank, it's an explosion in an enclosed space. As tempting as it could be to add different sounds, it'll just make it a too rich and saturated, and not as realistic.

Sounds are tough , maybe i will change them back and also there will be a special DragonFyre config

For all that is good in this world don't. The sounds are great. Really enjoyable. They are some of the same sounds from Toadies pack from the sounds of it which is great! JSRS provided you wonderful sounds. I love them!

Sounds are good for me, but if you say they're tough I'll wait to see what you have in mind !! You really got my curiosity with that "special DragonFyre config", as I love that mod... :D

Hi Robert Hammer

tested with the "testbikeys" you sent me for approx 2-3 hours

and trying to find a solution

follow situation:

your bikey works as long not used with any other bikey's

a3.bikey

asdg_jointrails.bikey

RHI.bikey

this works!

but as soon

I do add any other keys like CBA or from any other addons

server won't show online

like:

cba_a3_rc4.bikey - server won't show online

alive.bikey - server won't show online

rhsafrf.bikey - server won't show online

etc.

new situation:

when I sign your addon with my own key (only for error cross testing of course! )

server works and is online

note !:

did you use still your old biprivatekey ?

make this file also from scratch new!

see:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188397-Important-Information-for-Addon-Makers-Signatures&p=2872092#post2872092

Edited by maquez
addonbuilder crashed had to disable binarize

Tell me which magazines did you used? for MK12/SAM-R and which for MK11/M110/SR25

I guess you used Mk262 with that Mk12/SAM-R and MK11/M110/SR25 with regular FMJ mags - no wonder why you get higher damage you should use Mk316LR for Mk11/M110

...Yea i was using standard M80A1 rounds for the MK11 switched to the Mk316LR and now the damage is significantly higher. Sorry bout that. Guess the damage is on and i just forgot bout the different types of AMMO

on a side note, do you plan on making any models with a beta mag? or possible M4 Beowulf or a .458 Socom version m4? i jus relised that the M4A6/M16A6 are 6.8 and not 5.56

also what is the point of LFMJSB type ammo is does such low damage. like 24% on a headshot.

Edited by Garverick

on a side note, do you plan on making any models with a beta mag? or possible M4 Beowulf or a .458 Socom version m4? i

Beta mag would be nice but not for now and i don't plan to add M4 Beowulf and neither the .458 Socom , sorry

also what is the point of LFMJSB type ammo is does such low damage. like 24% on a headshot.

That's Lapua Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail SUBSONIC - meant to be more silent than lethal

Edited by RobertHammer

Ah Ok Thanks i was curious to why it was so low damaging. Still hope for the beta mag yay!

No way! The new sounds are great. Thanks for the update, it's outstanding.

Ah Ok Thanks i was curious to why it was so low damaging. Still hope for the beta mag yay!

The round is shit for damage yes, but if you get a good shot in the head they'll still drop regardless, so make them count!

OK been trying to use this on my server with a friend and it keeps crashing my game i believe, before i never had any issues with my mod set. i noticed that CUP was crashing it when running this mod as soon as CUP item is spawned in through VA i crash last night i didn't have this problem but two of my friends did. now i just tried without CUP and threw 2 frags when the 2nd frag exploded game crashed. i have it setup on my server properly. SP i'm good i can mess in the VA for hours no problem go online and boom crashes within five minutes, i noticed others having issues, has anyone pin pointed the problem? i don't have the old RH ASDG config.

Congrats on the 1.2 release Robert, it's a very nice pack full of high quality content. I've been using your stuff for years and I'm glad you're still releasing weapon packs for the Arma series. Would love to see a compatibility patch with JSRS 3 for the suppressed variants.

To all the people getting crashes, i'm not running the old ASDG compatibility pbo and i haven' t had any crash, so this is probably the reason.

Talking about stocks, will the crane stock be replaced by the prober HK stock in the future? It would make the 416s more "internationnal", and it seems weird to see them with a crane stock, especially since you almost have the right stock for them on the IAR.

Hopefully you can be persuaded to include more modern iterations of the hk 416 rifle. Specifically I would like to see it souped up with magpul accessoires and geissele products. Please don't replace the stock with the ugly HK factory one (unless you plan on adding a new model altogether).

zwGu5Pi.jpg

WPrR9HG.jpg

Would be great for some secret squirrel missions.

Just a heads up the LFMJSB = Lapua Full Metal Jacket Subsonic, Lapua is the name of the munition manufacturer, its not the type of bullet, its just a Full Metal Jacket Subsonic round.

Don't want to pile on, but I wanted to add my own bug report...

RH_Acc + RH_M4_1.2 + ADSG_JR (1/21/2015)= crash while accessing VA in Editor.

RH_Acc + ADSG_JR (1/21/2015) + Vanilla = crash in Editor

Not sure what it is, but I'd be looking at the accessories for the crash issue.

Don't want to pile on, but I wanted to add my own bug report...

RH_Acc + RH_M4_1.2 + ADSG_JR (1/21/2015)= crash while accessing VA in Editor.

RH_Acc + ADSG_JR (1/21/2015) + Vanilla = crash in Editor

Not sure what it is, but I'd be looking at the accessories for the crash issue.

I'm using all the mod you had and more than you,no crash in Va,but I was enter the VA via MCC.And my Arma3 is 1.38.

I'm using all the mod you had and more than you,no crash in Va,but I was enter the VA via MCC.And my Arma3 is 1.38.

Try the Trijicon Accupoint.

These are hands down, some the finest weapons/optics created for Arma 3 thus far. Amazing job.

Came here to hump your leg and report the Trijicon Accupoint bug. Looks like a few people beat me to it. (The bug part anyway.)

Missions accomplished.

Keep up the incredible, AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, hard work.