I'd like to report a small oversight, the AAC Honey Badger's magazines are incorrectly labelled as 5.56x45mm. Also, the Mk11 has no muzzle device on the end of it, but I'm not sure if that was intentional or not.

For .300 Blackout you can use regular 5.56x45mm mags , as for Mk11 mod 0 that's intentional

Mk11 mod 1 is updated with newer rail , barrel with flash hider like M110 and using old regular stock

Mk11 mod 2 is the M110 variant in black colour

Edited by RobertHammer

Hey RH, first I'd like to thank you for this great job, your weapons are really better now, distortion and textures make them really professionnal.

May I suggest just one thing, it would be to add camo variants and their config in a separate PBO. We already have a LOT of weapons on our server, and it will unload our arsenal as well as our hard drives a bit.

Thank you again for your work (And spartan's too)

Out of interest if the Accessories mod is needed to run the core RH_weapons pack... Why not just roll it as one mod ?

Confused :confused:

Its generally simpler to update stuff I don't really see the need for the requirement. but I guess the Acc pack will serve all RH weapon mods

To all the people getting crashes, i'm not running the old ASDG compatibility pbo and i haven' t had any crash, so this is probably the reason.

RobertHammer, thank you so much for releasing this update! This update was by far my most awaited mod release, and it looks great.

I only have one very tiny gripe:

It would seem that the barrel of the HK416 D145RS is a very tiny bit too short, like by half a centimeter or so compared to what it should be. I know that the handguard and front sight on a 416 cover a bigger part of the barrel compared to an M4, and as such a shorter section of the barrel is exposed, but if you open the virtual arsenal, and switch back and forth between one of your M4s and the 416 D145RS you will see that the barrel on the 416 is indeed a bit shorter, looking at the ejection port or the rear of the receiver on both weapons as a weapon placement reference point. I' m obviously not using the rear of the stock as a placement reference point since it is extended on the m4 and collapsed on the 416, in addition to not being the same model.

Any chance this could be corrected in a future release? This is bugging me a bit, but hey i'm obsessive when it comes to AR barrel lenghts.:p

Talking about stocks, will the crane stock be replaced by the prober HK stock in the future? It would make the 416s more "internationnal", and it seems weird to see them with a crane stock, especially since you almost have the right stock for them on the IAR.

Last question, will the 416s have their flip up rear sights in the future, instead of the old school HK style rear sight?

Sorry to be bugging you so much RH, but this is because i' m such a fan of your work since so many years now, it has a perverse effect and makes you want more and more...

But really the last update is fantastic and i' m having tremendous fun playing with it since yesterday. Thanks again!

Absolutely worth the wait! I love that you integrated the old weapons and a truck load of optics. The smallest issue I notice is that whilst everything else is compatible with JSRS, the in-room shots aren't. Other than that it's perfect.

For .300 Blackout you can use regular 5.56x45mm mags , as for Mk11 mod 0 that's intentional

Mk11 mod 1 is updated with newer rail , barrel with flash hider like M110 and using old regular stock

Mk11 mod 2 is the M110 variant in black colour

Oh ok, so those were intentional. I didn't know that about the Mk11.

Can you do some pictures? i guess that bipod bug is the same as on IAR

I took some screens of the M110 front sight issue. It would appear that the issue is only visible in 3rd person with an optic, so it doesn't obstruct optics at all for the user.

Edited by mashmo0823
messed up quote

To all the people getting crashes, i'm not running the old ASDG compatibility pbo and i haven' t had any crash, so this is probably the reason.

We don't run the old asdg config and get crashes anyway. rpt tells us nothing unfortunately

We don't run the old asdg config and get crashes anyway. rpt tells us nothing unfortunately

Are you guys getting the crashes in the Virtual Arsenal?

Hi Robert Hammer,

please use arma3 tools addon builder for binarize and sign your addons

your bikey is from 2009 and won't work with arma3 so please make also a new bikey

using your old bikey from 2009 a dedicated server using verify signatures v2 won't show online!

Edited by maquez

Are you guys getting the crashes in the Virtual Arsenal?

yes sometimes when selecting the weapons and sometimes when closing the arsenal

yes sometimes when selecting the weapons and sometimes when closing the arsenal

I don't if it'll work, but maybe try switching to a sidearm when selecting weapons in the Arsenal. Also, does this happen when calling the Arsenal in a mission or only when using the Virtual Arsenal from the main menu?

in Mission, but will try the thing with the sidearm.

Huh. Do you still have the rh optional configs with the new ASDG files?

The crashing is definitly from the attachments. We added rh_acc without the weapons and experienced widespread crashing last night from virtual arsenal in a mission.

Maybe its got something to do with the acog that is supposed to be tan but is black?

The crashing is definitly from the attachments. We added rh_acc without the weapons and experienced widespread crashing last night from virtual arsenal in a mission.

Maybe its got something to do with the acog that is supposed to be tan but is black?

Which ACOG is it?

Yeah, there is that ACOG that says its supposed to be tan but its the same one as the black one. But I am not sure that is the sole cause of the crashing.

Yeah, there is that ACOG that says its supposed to be tan but its the same one as the black one. But I am not sure that is the sole cause of the crashing.

I see it now. I wouldn't think that it would cause any crashing, but it might. Are you guys using the dev build?

Also, on a side note, is there any chance of you putting the old EOTech back into the game RH? I just kinda prefer it because it's black unlike the new one.

I found a little bug not sure if its been posted or not didn't see it but using SMA Exhibit and shooting at live targets the M110/MK11 does 62% Head Shots but the Mk12 and SAM-R Do 102% so yea. Not sure if i'm the only one experiencing this problem

I found it, I can confirm its presence. But as I'm not using the old ASDG config I don't have any crash. Btw I hope RH can fix that soon.

Probably it's not, but have you tried changing the load order of the 2 mods ?

Hi Robert Hammer,

your bikey is from 2009 and won't work with arma3 so please make also a new bikey

using your old bikey from 2009 a dedicated server using verify signatures v2 won't show online!

Believe or not - i am using only arma 3 tools - addon builder and yes even signing

so it should work , i will verify them

---------- Post added at 08:46 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

I doubt thats the reason to crash - ye i forgot to change the model to tan , my fault

---------- Post added at 08:48 ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 ----------

I found a little bug not sure if its been posted or not didn't see it but using SMA Exhibit and shooting at live targets the M110/MK11 does 62% Head Shots but the Mk12 and SAM-R Do 102% so yea. Not sure if i'm the only one experiencing this problem

More detailed info needed - AI does that?

---------- Post added at 08:52 ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 ----------

Also, on a side note, is there any chance of you putting the old EOTech back into the game RH? I just kinda prefer it because it's black unlike the new one.

The "old" one was very unaccurate model and you don't the color?

Hi Roberthammer!

Thx allot for the update and the scopes that comes with it.

The Eo-Tech with markings and really good quality, like your magnifier solution, the best that arma gave us and i love all your Acogs with backup sights.

But i dont like your camos srry, but it seems that they dont get more then 5minutes of love ;).

So my question can i try to retexture the camo variants, or better can you gave me the permission ?

I would do it only for my group, and will send you the final product, so you can choose if you want to replace them or not.

Waiting for your answer.

But i dont like your camos srry, but it seems that they dont get more then 5minutes of love ;).

So my question can i try to retexture the camo variants, or better can you gave me the permission ?

I would do it only for my group, and will send you the final product, so you can choose if you want to replace them or not.

Waiting for your answer.

Yea true mate :p

yes you can , everybody can do camo retextures - no need to ask about that

Hi Robert Hammer,

keys are working just alright for our server, but maybe was the private key created with Arma 2 tools though and that can cousing the strange behavior.

Edited by EvroMalarkey

The Damage done by the Mk12 and SAM-R Register at nearly twice the damage of MK11/M110/SR25, even does more damage then other 5.56 variants. i was shooting at AI, in SMA Exhibt which has a range with standard and live targets. also went into aresnal with standard NATO Plate Carrier, Your 7.62 round from MK11 does 27% Damage were you Mk12 5.56 round does 48% damage hitting in the same spot same range. basicly something is off with you MK12 and SAM-R Damage Tables. it nearly doing double the damage i tried all your M4,M16s and they do less damage then the MK11/M110/SR25, load up arsenal and try it out.