So there's no more need for the ASDG attachment config ? Is it included in the update ?

I think it's required by the new Acc attachments, which is required by the M4 pack.

An issue I have noticed, having textures on Very High while inside the Virtual Arsenal with all the hologram soldiers using the weapons, a very noticeable framerate drop occurs, at least for me. From 50 down to 20. I accept that my PC is not the strongest but I think the models might be a little too high in detail (WHICH I KNOW IS AWFUL TO SAY! ; _ ; )

You don't need that old ASDG attachment config , because the both packs support and requires ASDG Joint Rails to run

also before someone will complain about those camos - yes they are not so good but better than nothing , so in future might someone help me with that

Awesome release, RobertH! And I´ve loved your camos - works for me and they´re all good (of course if someone lend you a hand with improved textures, the better, but I´m not the one complaining =)

Or I may complain that the HK416´s aren´t camoed... how can I re-enact Trident Spear ops? (answer: use MAssi´s or SMA´s HK416 lol... just kidding! But the HK could use some camo love thou)

Ohh and the M27 bipod glitch is only visible on first person (It may have passed your attention and your test team cus you can only see it while reloading, cus the left hand holding the grip covers it from 1st person LOS)

Keep up the great work, RH!

cheers!

You don't need that old ASDG attachment config , because the both packs support and requires ASDG Joint Rails to run

also before someone will complain about those camos - yes they are not so good but better than nothing , so in future might someone help me with that

I'll probably attempt a retexture at some point. Whether I'll do good enough to warrant a public release...we'll see. Anyways, loving the pack, top quality work as always.

there's really nothing to complain about the camos except the tan maybe being a tad to bright and the TG showing a clear line on the buttstock, which are both very minor things and these are still probably the best camo variants I've seen so far. Really like the rugged look of them

Edited by stoffl

there's really nothing to complain about the camos except the tan maybe being a tad to bright and the TG showing a clear line on the buttstock, which are both very minor things and these are still probably the best camo variants I've seen so far. Really like the rugged look of them

Yeah they're still pretty good. Definitely better than having no camo variants at all.

Out of interest if the Accessories mod is needed to run the core RH_weapons pack... Why not just roll it as one mod ?

Confused :confused:

Out of interest if the Accessories mod is needed to run the core RH_weapons pack... Why not just roll it as one mod ?

Confused :confused:

So that way if he wants to update one pack and not the other he can do it like that. Also so if people want to run the attachments without the M4 pack they can.

After a few testing, I can say with your and massi updates we got some very nice toys to play with :D

And I'm good with the camos too...just to not say I love them yet !!

Great update !! Thanks ;)

So that way if he wants to update one pack and not the other he can do it like that. Also so if people want to run the attachments without the M4 pack they can.

Oh I see.. fair enough :-)

Hey RH I just wanted to let you know that the HK416 camo textures are still in the pack even though they're unused.

Thanks for the update, RH.

Couple of things I saw on the M110:

- The front post is not entirely disappearing when applying an optic - might be an incomplete selection in the p3D.

- There were some residual faces in between the legs of the bipod.

After today testing, few people also had crashes with Virtual Arsenal. Not sure where is the problem though.

Edited by EvroMalarkey

After today testing, few people also had crashes with Virtual Arsenal. Not sure where is the problem though.

Started getting crashes after adding this weapon pack along with accessories as well. Going to do some further testing to see if its this mod or something else going on.

Started getting crashes after adding this weapon pack along with accessories as well. Going to do some further testing to see if its this mod or something else going on.

I've had it crash as well. I just tested all of the weapons though, and I had no crashes on any of the weapons in the Arsenal, so it may be one of the attachments.

I'd like to report a small oversight, the AAC Honey Badger's magazines are incorrectly labelled as 5.56x45mm. Also, the Mk11 has no muzzle device on the end of it, but I'm not sure if that was intentional or not.

So i kept the accessory pack but removed the weapons and the crashes stopped from virtual arsenal. However I did notice i did had the old Jointrails config pbo still. So i wonder if having the old Joint Rails RH config pbo with the new RH weapon pack update could be causing the crashes.. Going to try later with weapons and without old config

After reinstalling the weapon pack and removing the old Joint rails config me and my group have not experience any crashes. Willing to bet thats what was causing the crashes. Will report back if any more crashes are experienced on our end.

The HK416 is really great!But the sound suppressors and HK front iron sight seems to be overlayed,hope you can fix it.May be replace the HK one with a Troy BUIS?

Thanks for the update, RH.

Couple of things I saw on the M110:

- The front post is not entirely disappearing when applying an optic - might be an incomplete selection in the p3D.

- There were some residual faces in between the legs of the bipod.

Can you do some pictures? i guess that bipod bug is the same as on IAR

---------- Post added at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 ----------

The HK416 is really great!But the sound suppressors and HK front iron sight seems to be overlayed,hope you can fix it.May be replace the HK one with a Troy BUIS?

Yes , normally on the short hk416s they just remove the front sight to deal with that issue , i could do the same but then there would be no front sight while using only suppressor which is no good

i will probably just adjust the front sight to fold less into the suppressor and i guess its only on hk416 sbr and the hk416c

Since the update, the pistols of your RH Pistol pack throwing errors:

9:52:17 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m9/Single.SilencedSound'.
9:52:17 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponSoundEffect'.
9:52:17 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

They have no sound anymore, any ideas?

Thanks for your work! :-)

Since the update, the pistols of your RH Pistol pack throwing errors:

9:52:17 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m9/Single.SilencedSound'.
9:52:17 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponSoundEffect'.
9:52:17 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

They have no sound anymore, any ideas?

Thanks for your work! :-)

Are you sure that you are using the latest hotfix config for the RH_de?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fpx207w6ncemp77/RH_pistolpack_confighotfix.7z

it seems to be fine on my end

Fine for me too. Sounds like you have the version before the implemented soundbase system. His hotfix solved those issues