Yea , there was hk416 camo variants in a2 which i dont even remember if they ever got released heh

in a3 i got a new hk416 models , camo variants maybe in the future same with GL variants

RH: Very nice looking SF-suppressor! Are you planning on making it/them available to the AR-15's aswell? :D

Yea , there was hk416 camo variants in a2 which i dont even remember if they ever got released heh

in a3 i got a new hk416 models , camo variants maybe in the future same with GL variants

Ooww that' s a shame, maybe the RHS team could share their lovely m320 model?

The camo variants never got released for Arma2.

I knew you were going to release it when you replied to the Acc you released, bloody legend... downloading now.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Great work as usual. Getting a weird crash with your weapons though. If i do the action to rearm from your crate, then go into the inventory of the crate, right click a weapon, then my game crashes instantly. Anyone else able to replicate the crash?

So stoked, great update, I am madly in love with your mk12.

just a couple of things we saw this far

- crashes sometimes when one of your weapons is equipped and you open the virtual arsenal

- weapons throw out 2 cases when fired once

- M27 IAR bipod has tiny texture problems when deployed (go into inventory so character lifts hand)

- magazines sometimes disappear in 1st person when switching to full auto firemode (hk416d 14.5 RS)

found something here: When reloading the M203 on the M16A4 M203, the 5.56 magazine floats out of the receiver and is then magically replaced. This happens for all M16 variants and M4 variants as well.

Great pack still though!

Thanks for updating this already great mod! Can't wait to test out the new goodies. Well done guys!

found something here: When reloading the M203 on the M16A4 M203, the 5.56 magazine floats out of the receiver and is then magically replaced. This happens for all M16 variants and M4 variants as well.

Great pack still though!

This happens even on BIS weapon GL reloads - it basically missing a special muzzle anim source to animate the GL itself

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

So stoked, great update, I am madly in love with your mk12.

just a couple of things we saw this far

- crashes sometimes when one of your weapons is equipped and you open the virtual arsenal

- weapons throw out 2 cases when fired once

- M27 IAR bipod has tiny texture problems when deployed (go into inventory so character lifts hand)

- magazines sometimes disappear in 1st person when switching to full auto firemode (hk416d 14.5 RS)

1. Hmm dunno why it crashes? i would need a more info about this

2. Yea, that's the interval issue , for some reason it does that

3. Make a picture of that issue

4. Please do a picture and test if only the hk416 14.5 rs does that

also thx guys for reporting and for making those download mirrors

Edited by RobertHammer

RH_acc is now missing on Play withSIX, had to adjust mod list manually :(

alright thanks for your answer. We will do some more testing with more players and send you the data you require once we have it.

Thanks again for this amazing update. The wait was definitely worth it.

Hey RobertHammer! Downloaded your updated "RH-M4-M16-pack-v12.7z" today.

As usual, top notch work on graphics, sound and animation.

You missed out on the opportunity to use this new config parameter they recently added to devbranch though.

Changed: initSpeed in weapons - a negative value in weaponType::initSpeed means a multiplier for magazineType::initSpeed

That would be awesome complement to spartans ballistics, which you are putting in your configs. It feels a bit stupid when you get 920m/s out of all barrels, including tiny 10-inch barrels.

During testing and implementing this parameter into Swedish Forces Pack, I found that the following values work for me:

10 inch barrels should have "initSpeed = -0.87;"

14 inch barrels should have "initSpeed = -0.94;"

These values are for the 5.56 cartridge where the reference was 18 inch barrel with muzzle velocity of 930m/s. Feel free to use these as a guideline for your own testing, or even just to copy paste if you want.

Thanks for making these great addons!

SR 25 is my favorite weapon. You have made me one happy camper today. From the bottom of my heart. Thank You.

RH_acc is now missing on Play withSIX, had to adjust mod list manually :(

We're getting this issue also. It's preventing our public server from launching. A popup message appears on the server:

"Addon 'RH_m4_cfg' requires addon 'RH_acc'.

We can click OK to get past this, but then the lobby displays the same error message - refusing to start the mission.

Hey RobertHammer! Downloaded your updated "RH-M4-M16-pack-v12.7z" today.

As usual, top notch work on graphics, sound and animation.

You missed out on the opportunity to use this new config parameter they recently added to devbranch though.

Yea , i know but i will wait for the next stable update likely the Marksmen DLC for that feature , since it will need some ammo tweaks for that initspeed

anyways thx for the info and values , they will be handy

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

We're getting this issue also. It's preventing our public server from launching. A popup message appears on the server:

"Addon 'RH_m4_cfg' requires addon 'RH_acc'.

We can click OK to get past this, but then the lobby spams the same error message over and over - refusing to start the mission.

Obviously you need RH_acc to run with RH_M4 pack - if you dont want to do it manually then you have to wait for Play withSIX version

Obviously you need RH_acc to run with RH_M4 pack - if you dont want to do it manually then you have to wait for Play withSIX version

Right ok. Sorry, I've never heard of RH_acc so you can understand my confusion when RH M4 suddenly requires a separate mod it previously didn't require. I would've assumed it would be made a dependency on SIX since this has broken all our servers (although I guess this isn't your fault, we need to wait for the SIX guys to add it). We've now rolled back our RH M4 version on our servers (using SIX).

No worries, we'll just have to wait then.

Edited by MisterGoodson

So there's no more need for the ASDG attachment config ? Is it included in the update ?