Fantastic quality work as always.

A smallish suggestion: M16A1 and A2 compatible old school optics. Not quite sure what they're called but I'm thinking about this one specifically..

I would like to add something like that but not atm , maybe in the future

I don't know about those but maybe the KAC SR47 in the future

I didn't even think about that. That'd be cool too.

I really like this pack compared to other AR packs, but i think some variety in furniture would be nice

Try the HLC AR-15 pack, it has a few unique looking ARs that might be just what you're looking for.

What a beautiful SR25, reminds me the movie of "the lone suvivor"

In that movie it was the Mk12 Mod 1 SPR

Are there going to be different camo versions of the Mk12 like that one?

3 types of camo for the most ar15 weapons incl mk12s ,but there wont be any camos for sr25 or hk416 because test camos failed :D

Edited by RobertHammer

OMG! >.<

Any chance of adding this to the weapon class:

tmr_autorest_deployable = 1;

to your weapons that have bipods, to support the TMR bipod function? Pretty please:o

OMG! >.<

Any chance of adding this to the weapon class:

tmr_autorest_deployable = 1;

to your weapons that have bipods, to support the TMR bipod function? Pretty please:o

To be honest i will rather wait for official BIS weapon resting/bipod ;)

To be honest i will rather wait for official BIS weapon resting/bipod ;)

It's just one small line and won't mess up anything for those not running TMR.

Anyway, can't wait for this update, keep up the good work!

BIS weapon resting/bipod Soonâ„¢ ;)

I guess the mk12 and sr 25 have your animated bipods again?

and Sorken, I doubt that anything would stop you from writing a quick config addon for the weapons to support tmr. I could even do it if it's ok with robert.

Edited by stoffl

or hk416 because test camos failed

Ow that' s too bad, i remember seeing pictures of one of your HK416 in desert camo years ago in the Arma2 times, i think that the texture was done by Sabre and it looked great, what happened to that?

And i' m sorry to poke you again with that question, but will there be HK416' s gl versions and if so, will they use AG36 grenade launcher model with the longer barrel like in Arma2 or the more correct grenade launcher for the 416 with the shorter barrel?

This update is by far my most awaited mod:eek:,and those SR25 looked awesome.

I hate to be 'that guy' (and I understand it takes time) but are you going to be releasing these this month like you said earlier? What is there left to do? Either way many of us look forward to this update.

Ow that' s too bad, i remember seeing pictures of one of your HK416 in desert camo years ago in the Arma2 times, i think that the texture was done by Sabre and it looked great, what happened to that?

And i' m sorry to poke you again with that question, but will there be HK416' s gl versions and if so, will they use AG36 grenade launcher model with the longer barrel like in Arma2 or the more correct grenade launcher for the 416 with the shorter barrel?

This update is by far my most awaited mod:eek:,and those SR25 looked awesome.

The correct GL model for the HK416 would be the M320, which is ultimately based on the AG36. Sure you could mount a M203 on your HK416, but it'd be like buying a fancy PC and plugging it into one of those old tube monitors from a decade ago. I'm pretty sure the Sabre HK 416 used a different source model.

RH any chance of getting Chris Kyle's custom MK-12, described on page 100 of his autobiography? I can PM you the text if you want. It's the lower receiver of a SEAL M4A1 attached to the upper receiver of an MK-12, so you get the collapsible stock and full-auto capability of an M4A1 with the fancy marksman's barrel of the MK-12. I figure the model would be relatively easy to make, since it's a cut up of asset's you already have.

I know, it just goes under so many names when mounted on a 416, "HK AG-C", "HK AG416", etc, that i wasn' t really sure how to call it. M320 is the US Military designation as you certainly know. The reason i mentionned that is that on the Arma2 version of the pack, the gl versions had an AG36 mounted underneath, that had been scaled down to make up for the longer barrel, it looked a bit weird. I sure as hell wasn' t asking for an m203 to be mounted on a 416.

About the desert texture, i' am absolutely sure that it was the 416 from Robert Hammer' s pack, i think that the retexture was made by Sabre but i' m not sure about that.

Can you point me to the mod? The only mod by Sabre I know of is the Aussie SOG commando mod. The AR-15s in that were M4 based, and while they used the same source models as Robert Hammer's M4 pack they're ultimately not RH 416's. If anything they're retexed RH M4A1's, but it looks like more went into it.

Twinkie Masta - M4 base and M203.

Snark - M4 modern buttstock.

SoulSlayer - RIS Model / RIS covers.

B0T and El Maestro De Graffiti - Pmag.

Stoke , Thanez and FxDarkloki - Acog.

Vilas - SpecterDR.

Da12thMonkey - Grippod, AFG anim.

RedRogueXIII - Magpul MOE, Magpul BAD, Surefire X300, Surefire M952V.

Dasquade - Magpul stock, S&B Shortdot and peq15.

Shortez - Magpul AFG and XTM.

Zealotlee - Troy battle sight.

Schmung - M249 Model.

Geno and Acid Snake - M249 Textures.

Lennard - M249 Buttstock model and textures, various other models, Weapon compiling, animations etc.

Twinke Masta and SureShot - USP model.

ChrisART, LOOM, The_Tub and SureShot - USP Texture.

RobertHammer - Base model compiles, texture compiles, configs.

Edited by War_lord

I'm aware, your point?

RH said he was scrapping the camo HK 416,Tsark asked about a camo RH HK 416 he recalled from Arma 2. I then pointed out that his recollection was incorrect, the weapon in question was M4 based. At no point was the existence of the Arma 2 HK 416 pack under debate.

War_lord, you must have misread me, i only said that i saw pictures of a desert camo version of RobertHammer' s Arma2 HK416, not that it was ever included in the pack. It was a screen on an ureleased desert camo variant, and iirc that screen was posted by Sabre.

And remembering that i wondered why it wouldn' t fit? Unless RH is actually using brand new models for these 416s but franly imo the models from the Arma2 HK416 pack looked absolutely great.

Edit: Found it.

I was talking about this picture:

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/sabretron/media/arma2oa2011-01-1314-51-00-37.jpg.html

and i found it there:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?101332-RH-wip-thread/page24

Re-Reading those pages, apparently RobertHammer himself also made some camo variants back in the day.

Edited by Tsark