huh i been using zasleh all the time lol , so i have no idea whats wrong , also all the types are doing this?

this smells very fishy and more likely a bug from BIS side

Edited by RobertHammer

Subsonic ammo configs should work correctly. Remember that in the suppressor code you need to properly modify the audible and visible fire to match the rounds true performance. Now to the best of my knowledge .1 = 10m but this is just an educated guess on my part and BIS will not answer my questions regarding ballistics. As for the PvP scene, the sounds you hear are tied directly to the weapon itself not the ammo, unless LordJarhead or someone else can figure out how to allow different sounds for different ammo you are stuck.

huh i been using zasleh all the time lol , so i have no idea whats wrong , also all the types are doing this?

this smells very fishy and more likely a bug from BIS side

Yea it's a bug that will hopefully be fixed next update. Affecting almost all weapons. But, when in doubt, blame roberthammer ;)

Has anyone worked out a solution to the muzzle flash bug yet? I hate to stop using these BEAUTIFUL guns!

No, it's an A3 bug, and not just RH's (mine and SOCMOD's as well, well the only gun packs I have installed) so until Pettka and team figures it out, we're stuck right now.

So when are you going to add "author = "RobertHammer";" in a million places in your configs? Looks so wierd when Virtual Arsenal says "Unknown community author". :D

So when are you going to add "author = "RobertHammer";" in a million places in your configs? Looks so wierd when Virtual Arsenal says "Unknown community author". :D

It will be in the next version

Hello RobertHammer, i absolutely hate myself for posting what i' m about to post but here it goes:

"Any new wip shots? :o"

I usually never post this kind of things but i' m waiting for this update for so long, i had to give it a shot.

Hi, Can you make a video clip on youtube on how to install/download M4/M16 pack?

I tried but i didn't work out for me.

and I am new to Arma 3, so I am not sure I did the right things about adding mods to the games.

Please help !!!

Hi, Can you make a video clip on youtube on how to install/download M4/M16 pack?

I tried but i didn't work out for me.

and I am new to Arma 3, so I am not sure I did the right things about adding mods to the games.

Please help !!!

A quick google search would yield many answers. Also every download on armaholic.com refers to properly installing mods

Hello,

Can't say that I've read the whole thread, but I thought I'd add my input.

I really like the weapon pack, but there is one thing keeping me from deploying it for use: weapon sway. I'm supposing this is a function of weight, but as a user of the M4 weapon system, I can say that the sway is pretty ridiculous here. Needs to be toned down considerably on all variants, especially GL version. It's gotten to the point where, when I do use it, I don't dare attach anything except a weapon sight, as doing so apparently raises my character's blood-alcohol content to the point where he cannot hold the rifle steady. Anything you can do that glues the ghost ring to the user's eye (since the user of the platform welds his cheek to the cheek weld, thus producing no rear sight sway, requiring only that the front sight align with the target, which is instantaneous for anyone with sufficient experience shouldering the weapon system) is a good thing. The next is the inconsistent recoil when in full auto, whose single-shot "tap" behavior produces much more recoil than when in semi-auto mode. Finally, and this is very nitpicky, the purist in me yearns for a variant of the carbine with standard, non-RIS handguards and safe/semi/full auto.

(Edit: Oh, and of course, the 'painted' red dots.)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I very much like the mil-spec leanings of this pack as opposed to the 'other' big AR/M4 pack out there, though I grudgingly deploy it instead since its implementation is much more consistent and reliable in a firefight. Cheers, and good luck with your next update.

Edited by TheDiscernist

Hello,

Can't say that I've read the whole thread, but I thought I'd add my input.

I really like the weapon pack, but there is one thing keeping me from deploying it for use: weapon sway. I'm supposing this is a function of weight, but as a user of the M4 weapon system, I can say that the sway is pretty ridiculous here. Needs to be toned down considerably on all variants, especially GL version. It's gotten to the point where, when I do use it, I don't dare attach anything except a weapon sight, as doing so apparently raises my character's blood-alcohol content to the point where he cannot hold the rifle steady. Anything you can do that glues the ghost ring to the user's eye (since the user of the platform welds his cheek to the cheek weld, thus producing no rear sight sway, requiring only that the front sight align with the target, which is instantaneous for anyone with sufficient experience shouldering the weapon system) is a good thing. The next is the inconsistent recoil when in full auto, whose single-shot "tap" behavior produces much more recoil than when in semi-auto mode. Finally, and this is very nitpicky, the purist in me yearns for a variant of the carbine with standard, non-RIS handguards and safe/semi/full auto.

(Edit: Oh, and of course, the 'painted' red dots.)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I very much like the mil-spec leanings of this pack as opposed to the 'other' big AR/M4 pack out there, though I grudgingly deploy it instead since its implementation is much more consistent and reliable in a firefight. Cheers, and good luck with your next update.

It used to not do that. I think BIS changed something when they added the new fatigue system.

Hey Robert! Hope you are enjoying your holidays. I think I can speak for most of us when I say we are eagerly awaiting your return :) Take care

Edited by Broduz

Hey Robert! Hope you are enjoying your holidays. I think I can speak for most of use when I say we are eagerly awaiting your return :) Take care

Yeah, look at the bright side: Spartan has finally released his ballistic research on 7.62 ammo variants, so the update on RH M4s should be out "soon"... I am eager for the optics, finally we can have a nice looking ACOG+RMR combo to slap on all ASDG JR compliant modded weapons (and even to the vanilla ones lol)

Happy new year to all! Cheers!

I think the latest version of ASDG JR (?) broke compatibility of some of the accessories. Suddenly we can't slot the Surefire flashlight or IR laser on rifles, when we always used to be able to.

I think the latest version of ASDG JR (?) broke compatibility of some of the accessories. Suddenly we can't slot the Surefire flashlight or IR laser on rifles, when we always used to be able to.

Well,you jusr need a config file for RH's mod,I can't really remember where I found that config,I think there's a download link in the ASDG JR topic,you may find one in this thread

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167522-ASDG-Joint-Rails/page30

According to the first page of the ASDG JR thread, the RH configs are included with version 0.9 which can be found here: https://dev.withsix.com/projects/tasm/files

I'm thinking the configs should still work with the current ASDG JR.

Edit: Tried it out myself. Seems as though it works fine. I'm seeing the Surefire light with RH rifles in the virtual arsenal.

Edited by DGeorge85

According to the first page of the ASDG JR thread, the RH configs are included with version 0.9 which can be found here: https://dev.withsix.com/projects/tasm/files

I'm thinking the configs should still work with the current ASDG JR.

Edit: Tried it out myself. Seems as though it works fine. I'm seeing the Surefire light with RH rifles.

confirmed that config still works fine,I 'm using this config tight now.

Robert, will You add SR-25 (M110) in next version?

Safe to say Mr. RH will be providing something of that nature. Go back a few pages and you'll find this WIP from a month ago or so http://imgur.com/a/36oVK

Second image down and you'll see

from the rpt

"RH_M16A4_m"

Mzero_rot - unknown animation source zeroing

;2851016']from the rpt

"RH_M16A4_m"

Mzero_rot - unknown animation source zeroing

That been fixed long time ago in unreleased update

anyway thx for report , to all users - if you find some issues , let me know here

good to hear :)