I am working on it when I am not at work which sadly this week I work EVERY DAY for 8+ hours a day selling guns and ammo to people in the USA....

Heh..Be thankful your not next to a college. Every gun there suffers from being an "ogg" or an M4 and everything that is bolt action is a sniper, since we all know that that is a weapon, not a role in the military...Not to mention the shit head that you get once in a while that starts dry firing at other customers....

Anyone still got those tiny url links to those teaser pics he sent a bunch of pages back in the topic?

Thank you Jeza, but those aren't the ones. They were posted later on, I believe back in May or June they were posted in a reply. They had custom camo's on the SBR's.

Thank you Jeza, but those aren't the ones. They were posted later on, I believe back in May or June they were posted in a reply. They had custom camo's on the SBR's.

Oh possibly these then

http://imgur.com/a/36oVK

Yeah those are the ones, cant wait for those cool looking camos, and whatever those guns that have the slim looking magazine are (no clue what it is called or anything)

Not sure if its supposed to be some type of 9mm m4 type weapon or something

Hey man, love your work, but I noticed a problem with the M16a1. Its model uses a 20 round magazine like it did when they were issued, but in game the capacity is 30 rounds. Any chance of a fix?

Hey man, love your work, but I noticed a problem with the M16a1. Its model uses a 20 round magazine like it did when they were issued, but in game the capacity is 30 rounds. Any chance of a fix?

Sorry its a Engine limit - this could be easily solved by adding magazine proxy like attachments do but arma 3 doesnt have that , only Dayz SA

so yeah , you can only blame BIS

Sorry its a Engine limit - this could be easily solved by adding magazine proxy like attachments do but arma 3 doesnt have that , only Dayz SA

so yeah , you can only blame BIS

Would it be possible to add in another magazine specifically for the M16a1? Like a separate entity that only the M16a1 would use. In your pistol packs, you have different magazines for each of the pistols. Or wouldn't that be possible?

Would it be possible to add a separate entity for the M16a1's magazine only? In your pistol packs, you have different magazines for each of the pistols. Or wouldn't that be possible?

Well yes but 99% of pistol magazines arent compatible with other pistols with same caliber

but i can add 20 round magazine class if you want that

Well yes but 99% of pistol magazines arent compatible with other pistols with same caliber

but i can add 20 round magazine class if you want that

If you could that would be awesome. I have a thing for the early ARs and M16s, and having the 30 rounds drives me crazy. I'm a little OCD about it. :p

Edit : If I could also offer any advice, it would be to increase the recoil for all of the rifles. It seems in, at least in comparison to other 5.56 rifles already in the game, to be too low.

Edited by AdamWayne

Hey, tried to do a little research and look this up but had no luck. Is FHQ Accessories compatible with this mod pack?

Well if you use ASDG Joint Rails and use a PBO that enables it with RH, then yes. IIRC that one is shipped with ASDG_JR.

When I have this mod enabled it crashes arma whenever I try to start an in-game internet server...LAN starts fine...but INTERNET crashes the game before the server even starts so I dont even get as far as the map selection screen. If I disable this mod then its ok again. I never used to have this issue back in may.

i have the same issue but not could not find what the reason is why it crashes

When I have this mod enabled it crashes arma whenever I try to start an in-game internet server...LAN starts fine...but INTERNET crashes the game before the server even starts so I dont even get as far as the map selection screen. If I disable this mod then its ok again. I never used to have this issue back in may.
Do you have the latest version and hotfix?

Do you have the latest version and hotfix?

yep, I believe so...my m4 pbo is dated 11/9/2013 (which is 1.05 right?)and the config pbo is dated 7/15/2014 (hotfix)

I do not have the key file installed though...but that shouldnt cause a MP game crash...would it??

Edited by BigShot

yep, I believe so...my m4 pbo is dated 11/9/2013 (which is 1.05 right?)and the config pbo is dated 7/15/2014 (hotfix)

I do not have the key file installed though...but that shouldnt cause a MP game crash...would it??

I don't think it should, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Yeah check out the hotfix as I have his weapons in my active folder and just got off a server with no issues.

So I've just read through a few pages of this thread and the RH pistols thread. It seems like other people are having problems with not being able to hear the sounds of the guns firing. I was just wondering if that's been fixed yet or if that's part of the fix that's coming soon? It's not a major problem, but it is kind of distracting.

But other than that, I love the new weapons.

So I've just read through a few pages of this thread and the RH pistols thread. It seems like other people are having problems with not being able to hear the sounds of the guns firing. I was just wondering if that's been fixed yet or if that's part of the fix that's coming soon? It's not a major problem, but it is kind of distracting.

There is a hotfix (see the first post of this thread) that fix the issue.

i have huge problem when i put Ammo box in editor it won't to load and it shows me a No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_qdss_nt4/iteminfo.modes'. what to do help!

i have huge problem when i put Ammo box in editor it won't to load and it shows me a No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_qdss_nt4/iteminfo.modes'. what to do help!

Make sure you have the newest version of the mod installed and the config hotfix.

Oh man thougt the newest version is out. I cant wait for the new camo versions and some new attachments.

Any news or teaser pictures for the update?

Only the ones that were posted earlier in the thread. http://imgur.com/a/36oVK