RobertHammer, are you essentially saying (and forgive me if I am wrong), that your pack update is complete, and you are waiting exclusively on ballistics values? Or is that the optics only.

Yes, he is waiting for Spartan's (updated) ballistic values. His computer took the dump a while back and has only gotten all that in order two or three weeks ago. I believe the 5.56 values are done (though a few tweaks are probably being done) but he needs to finish his 7.62x51 ammo values.

Edited by samyG

Hi Robert, I saw that you are gonna have the M110 in the next update, any chance there's gonna be a carbine variant like the M110C? Thanks, looking forward to the update!

does anybody know if the Harris bipod can go down???

if so what button.

on the SPR (Mk12 or the other one, forget the name) you can deploy the bipod by pressing the fire mode switch key ("F" by default). unless you're talking about some other mod, in which case I don't know

There's a hotfix in this topic which fixes this problem, scroll back a few and I believe (Foxhound correct me if I'm wrong) it is on Armaholic as well.

There's a hotfix in this topic which fixes this problem, scroll back a few and I believe (Foxhound correct me if I'm wrong) it is on Armaholic as well.

The hotfix was also pushed to Play WithSix when it was posted.

scrolling back a 66 pages ? hmmmm deleting that addon seems a lot easier .

I said a few, not 66 pages, the post was fairly recent

scrolling back a 66 pages ? hmmmm deleting that addon seems a lot easier .

Look, he was just trying to help you. No need to be rude to him. Besides the update should be rolling out as soon as RH gets those ballistic configs from Spartan.

I said a few, not 66 pages, the post was fairly recent

thx for ur help , i am sry i thought u were trolling (i am suspicious that ppl here hate noobs)

anyway if u meant the fix in page 62 then it didnt work neither , i have v1.14 the bootcamp update is not even installed .

Edited by marven_2099

That's the reason why you're having the issues is that the new version is for 1.24, so you'll have to update as there may be somebody who can give you an old config PBO to fix that issue. I'm up to 1.24 myself so can't help out anymore.

That's the reason why you're having the issues is that the new version is for 1.24, so you'll have to update as there may be somebody who can give you an old config PBO to fix that issue. I'm up to 1.24 myself so can't help out anymore.

i dont get it , the addon is updated & config is not or the otherwise ? anyway i am updating to 1.24 now .

thx again for ur fast & effective responses, ppl tend to troll more then they tend help when it comes to noobs , pardon me if i sounded rude :)

No worries, that's the hallmark of these forums, you ask for help you don't get any, but want more more more. But that's for some other topic somewhere else. Yeah... I allow it to update and therefore I'm stuck with what I have, which is of course 1.24 so I have to keep up as best as possible.

But yes the config so far is updated, I use the config myself and hear the sounds quite well (and fixed that "able to hear a magazine reload twenty kilometers away" issue) in 1.24. BIS redesigned the whole nature of the sound configs so yeah... it had to be changed as well.

Hello, As i've read troughtout the comments the weight bug in this mod is going to be adressed in the next update. For me and the team i play in its a rule breaker and we're currently not using this mod as for the weight of the weapons. Now is my question is there an estimate time that we can expect the next patch to roll out. Not only for the extra added weapons. but mainly for the weight issue being fixed.

Perhaps just roll out a Quick hotfix for the weight issue so i don't have to wait for any other weapons to be finished for adding to the new patch.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, As i've read troughtout the comments the weight bug in this mod is going to be adressed in the next update. For me and the team i play in its a rule breaker and we're currently not using this mod as for the weight of the weapons. Now is my question is there an estimate time that we can expect the next patch to roll out. Not only for the extra added weapons. but mainly for the weight issue being fixed.

Perhaps just roll out a Quick hotfix for the weight issue so i don't have to wait for any other weapons to be finished for adding to the new patch.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry but you have to wait for the full update - you could told me this earlier when i did the hotfix ...

anyway been extremely busy with irl stuff and still waiting for Dear Spartan's values (taking sweet long time with it too) so the update is on hold atm

its 95% done , the accessories pack is done (it will be released together with the update)

Sorry but you have to wait for the full update - you could told me this earlier when i did the hotfix ...

anyway been extremely busy with irl stuff and still waiting for Dear Spartan's values (taking sweet long time with it too) so the update is on hold atm

its 95% done , the accessories pack is done (it will be released together with the update)

Allright man! thanks for the reply.

The reason i couldn't have told you this earlier is because we've just recently been looking into a new M4/M16 mod since they have taken the M4's out of the Marsof unit pack. Therefor we're trying to find a placeholder. Guess we're going to wait patiently for your update :)

your work is much appriciated and everything looks nice and sleek. Keep up the good work.

Kind regards,

Crabz

Let me first say that I mean this for this question to come off sincere and not rude, but is there any way that you could move forward without Spartans values? Considering the state of his computer (Which is truly sad, we've all been there), perhaps you could find a way to either later input his values when he can finally get them to you.

On a second note, Spartan seems to be back on his thread so you can disregard my question now.

Edited by HitmanTwoActual
New update.

I swear mod authors computers are breaking more easily than glass in a scrapyard.

It Isn't awesome Arma, Without the awesome Robert Hammer, Thanks for yours and everyone else's hard works put Into your weapon packs, Super excited for this update!

Kinda forgot, but in the new update will there be new sounds for the guns?

I thought you mentioned this, but it was some time ago.

Everyone, you can blame me for RH holding up his mod pack, it really is my fault (no sarcasm here). I have recently been speaking with Ruthberg the author of Enhanced Ballistics here on the BI forums, he and I will be working cooperatively to bring you the most comprehensive ballistics to any ArmA title, EVER to date. This will have MINIMAL impact on my current scope of work and should be entirely compatible with any 3rd party mod developer RH included with minimal additional work for them as well. I have most of the values ready to go, once my clans server gets back up and running with the fatigue "fixed" I will be able to test results in a live environment to ensure accuracy of my work. I would like to thank RH for being exceptionally patient with me (sorry for the excessive delay) and for the community understanding that mod developing takes LOTS of time. I would also like to thank BlazenChamber the author of the SMA mod here on the forums for pointing out some very discouraging things about ArmA's personal armor and damage system (more info on that in my WIP thread).

Hello, more then a week has passed and i'd like to know the current state of the addon, and maybe if it is worth while to release a patch for the weight issue. since the value's of spartan might take some time. I'd love to use these m4 and m16's in my missions as they have amazing textures and 3d models.

Kind regards,

Crabz

Hello, more then a week has passed and i'd like to know the current state of the addon, and maybe if it is worth while to release a patch for the weight issue. since the value's of spartan might take some time. I'd love to use these m4 and m16's in my missions as they have amazing textures and 3d models.

Kind regards,

Crabz

Seriously man, wait for the update with patience...like everyone else. There is absolutely no sense in RH releasing bunches of hotfixes when his update is just around the corner. I do believe he mentioned real-life issues taking precedence, and I'm pretty sure that comes first, so at least show respect for the man that gives us super-high quality work free-of-cost. I'm absolutely sure he is just as ready to release it as you are to have it released. Don't mean to sound hostile, but your off to a bit of a rough start in these forums...2 out of 4 posts asking for ETA's on updates, and if you can get a fix released early.

Everyone is excited, and we all love RH's work. But you gotta understand people do have lives, and other things to factor in, so give them some time, provide constructive feedback/ideas, and it will all work out in the end. As for your missions, just use placeholders for now until the update is ready...its as simple as that.