I don't mind waiting a week or so, you produce good work. So it's well worth it.

Robert knows the issues from the new patch..PATIENCE YOUNG PADAWANS!

Problems with 1.24 update with rifle sound of your pack.

In this same page:

Atm pack still require work tho - it will be delayed 1 week or so

you have to wait more sorry

Wow, people don't even read 2 pages back before posting.

Cant' wait to play with new RH babies, your weapons are the best.

Wow, people don't even read 2 pages back before posting.

Cant' wait to play with new RH babies, your weapons are the best.

Wow, please dont kill me for not read 2 pages back...

I reply to help about problems...

I apologize for mistake.

:confused:

Como te cité anteriormente, el autor del MOD lo dijo en la misma pagina.

Va a tardar una semana más en actualizar con la correción de la configuración del sonido ( básicamente el autor lo ha repetido mil veces en las paginas anteriores, por eso la gente anda algo mosca; también porque ha pasado lo mismo en casi todas las entradas del foro de Addons/Mods ).

Hay que estar atento antes de postear jeje

- - -

As I quoted previously, the MOD's author said it in the same page.

He's gonna need one more week to update with the correction of the sound setting ( basically the author repeated it a lot of times in the previous pages, that's why people are a bit tired ).

You have to read before you post.

EDIT: Snipped my whole post. Unproductive behaviour.

At this point I'd bow my head and shake in disappointment and point out that information is more important than rattling people's heads so...

"Read before you post".

Back on topic:

Take whatever time you need, RH. If I learned anything from you, it'd be that it's always worth waiting for quality.

Hotfix frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Have the texture issues with the rails on the M16A4 variants and the SAM-R/Mk12 been fixed for this next update? It always bothered me that the material looked plastic and flat compared to the receiver.

Have the texture issues with the rails on the M16A4 variants and the SAM-R/Mk12 been fixed for this next update? It always bothered me that the material looked plastic and flat compared to the receiver.

Yes the M16A4 will use better rail and the Mk12 rail is fine no? as i know these rails arent steel made like the receiver

hey robert can we get a WIP pics of these new weapons u are bringing out. Always loved these weapons u make. Just wondering but are u gonna make it possible so you can have more then one attachment... like having a lazer and a flashlight and a bipod attached or are u gonna keep it how it is? Nice to have the actual step up US military uses on there weapons.

Edited by lincolnlou

Hi,

I noticed since the last Bootcamp update that your weapons have no weight.

I made some internet searches for actual weight and added these masses to the config file. I'm not releasing it to public, but was wondering if you were interested in this file for future update ?

Let me know !

Just wondering but are u gonna make it possible so you can have more then one attachment... like having a lazer and a flashlight and a bipod attached or are u gonna keep it how it is? Nice to have the actual step up US military uses on there weapons.

Not possible - its a engine limit , one side attachment per weapon

Hi, I noticed since the last Bootcamp update that your weapons have no weight.

Yea , one guy already told me this a long time before bootcamp dlc and it is already fixed in next version

btw here you got some teaser pics > http://imgur.com/a/36oVK

looks fantastic as usual. can't wait to try it out.

Oh...my...glob, you genius; you put flip down magpul sights on the M4s thus eliminating the problem of the default A2 front sights blocking off scope sights.