are you sure the mod is enabled on your machine? check the Expansions menu in Configure to see if it's checked. Arma 3 sometimes disagrees with your command line parameters

After using the updated PDW pack with the new ammo and what seems like sound too... I can not wait for this update....... Feeeeed meeeeeee RH!! haha

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m9/Single.StandardSound'.Warning Message: No entry '.weaponSoundEffect'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m9/Single.SilencedSound'.

Warning Message: No entry '.weaponSoundEffect'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m4/Single.StandardSound'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m4/Single.SilencedSound'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m4/Burst.StandardSound'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m4/Burst.SilencedSound'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m4/single_medium_optics1.StandardSound'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m4/single_medium_optics1.SilencedSound'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m4/single_far_optics2.StandardSound'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/RH_m4/single_far_optics2.SilencedSound'.

on current A3 dev you get a tone of errors

I know that - in the meantime don't use it in dev or switch to stable

Hey Rob

do you know what the cause of the warning messages are.. or what they are about to change..

Thanks in advance

Hey Rob

do you know what the cause of the warning messages are.. or what they are about to change..

Thanks in advance

This http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179308-Weapon-sounds-affected-by-suppressors-change-in-1-23

you need change the old muzzle classes into new format and fire modes too - later it will be in stable with bootcamp dlc

AGM added new types of ammo (subsonic, IRDIM, etc). Maybe you can add support for them?

Running with M4 almost always now. Thanks for great work!

Can we get a replacement pack for standard Nato infantry?

Can we get a replacement pack for standard Nato infantry?

It's easy to make a replacement pack, but it's not worth doing that before an undate for recoil fix, sound replace, more type of skin.....:D

I just read in the AGM mod thread that addon weapon sounds are broken in DEV build due to the change in weapon config in the upcoming Bootcamp DLC. apparently vanilla weapons are ok.

@Robert Hammer just wondering if you are aware of this and will u take measures to fix it when the DLC hits? or will we need to wait for next version of the mod?

Thanks

How about we wait for the Bootcamp update ( and the muzzle change that come with it ) to roll on stable before posting this shit everywhere.

I'm pretty sure RH is aware of it since ages.

I've just had a thought. Since you're using custom magazines, is it possible to have the brass that stays on the ground like pistols have?

It's easy to make a replacement pack, but it's not worth doing that before an undate for recoil fix, sound replace, more type of skin.....:D

I'm sure the classnames would be the same after, no?

Because I could really use a weapon pack replacement lmao.

Because I could really use a weapon pack replacement lmao.

We all could use a replacement... there´s lotsa replacement packs for A2, but ppl refuse to do it for A3, but keep complaining of toy plastic guns and iranians bugheads.. thank god EvanCat did the CSAT replacment at least ;)

I agree with all the previous comments.

Would be really really nice if we could have a replacement pack for the MX using the M4/M16 pack. And if you ever work in the M249 it could be added too.

Replacing what exactly.

He'll write up a config that will replace the default MX rifles with RH's M4s/M16s.

For what purpose. Why not creating a proper faction, US ARMY something, that use the RH guns with optics / muzzle variants according to the unit instead of replacing. That doesn't make sense.

Look at toadies amazing weapons. Nobody made proper ennemy factions using them. All the similar mods are still using the old and deprecated massi NATO / SF weapons.

For what purpose. Why not creating a proper faction, US ARMY something, that use the RH guns with optics / muzzle variants according to the unit instead of replacing. That doesn't make sense.

It make sense because for instance if you play the vanilla campaign or scenarios, your soldiers will use the M4 instead of the MX.